It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 London Olympics Conspiracy Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

As far out in space people reading your comment might think you are... I do understand and agree with you some. Those who came here eons ago, have ever since built an empire of control and deception. The way earth and its civilizations in the past millenia to present day Earth, is just a game. It all has been written in stone for eons, the powerhead ETs who touchdown on earth 'back then' love this game of manipulation, they love this power. They love using human flesh and mind for control and their own entertainment...

thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mirko

thank for your input.. this is deffinatly an inside job and a false flag.. a stepping stone for world dominaton. Who ever cant see this coming is a god damn idiot lol .. you have to be blind and a total sheep head to belive everything on earth is the way it should be..

Love is an art

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I saw "zion" in the logo easily, it is not much of a stretch and is really pretty obvious. It almost seemed a little too cutesy and amateurish for these guys. I read somewhere yesterday that it also resembles Lisa Simpson fellating Bart Simpson. Pretty absurd I thought, I sure didn't see anything like that when I had first looked at the logo, but I figured what the hay and had another gander at what I thought was just a really ugly 80's themed logo with a pretty simple "zion" hiding in the 2012. I did not have to stare too long at all before the "picture'" became very clear. I know there are people here who will accuse me of having an overactive imagination, or just plain hallucination or something but that logo is someone fellating someone else, as well as zion and 2012, not sure what that means but its there. If you cant see it I will explain starting with the first 2 in the upper left corner, just imagine the 2 is an arm viewed from the side, it looks like it is reaching to the 0 in the upper right corner, the 0 is a persons head. Now the 1 in the bottom left are legs and they are arched outward, the 2 in the bottom right are legs, but they are bent, this "person" is kneeling. I will let you figure out what the "dot" for the I is for yourself. I actually see how this kind of thing is relevant to our society today, its a degradation thing. curious to see what anyone else thinks.
edit on 28-7-2012 by sumogeek because: typo

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
nothing occurred i am shocked.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

hmm I know.. on the inside of societies bubble nothing seemed to have occured. But behind the scenes where those inside the bubble cannot see, Im sure much has been productive.

I do belive in the elites working with beings in the spiritual realm, parallell to this physical realm of existence. You can read much on symbology in the physical realm giving energy to those in the spiritual. Hundreds of millions are feeding it that energy through subconsciously focusing on these certain symbols.

"as above so below". The amazing amounts of symbology were not a waste of time. If these elites are serving a "dark prince" from the spiritual realm (other dimension), taking orders and planning them out in the physical realm, then the symbolic energy is feeding the "other side", and something is deffinately occuring.

Those within the bubble of society do not have knolwedge of black magic, dark arts, spiritual realm, occult symbolism etc.. Those who created the bubble deffinately have that occult knowledge and use it against us, for whatever their sick purpose is.
My cyber experience throughout the past couple years tells me they are serving a dark lord. So much connects to satanism. Bahemian Grove and such rituals, 2012 Super Bowl "ceremony" (ritual), a lot of satanic symbolgy throughout HollyWood.

Something is going on, and it does seem that certain bloodlines have been preparing and constructing society and the minds of humanity for a particular purpose. Freemasonry, Knights Templers, secret societies, secret meetings, rituals, huge masonic lodges in the middle of large cities..

Have a look, skip to 13:55, the author show how a grand lodge is the center piece of Washington DC..

In my eyes, something is being orchastrated for something else..But maybe I'm just "fantasizing" too much.. ?

A better title for this thread would of been "London Olympics 2012 Symbology" .. but whats done is done.

~ Love

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Olympics is done and over with. Nothing crazy happened. No aliens. No terrorist attacks or faked terrorist attacks. No False Flags.
Just another huge waste in money that should be going to more important things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join