It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hero or Zero? Obama not arrogant any more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Not Arrogant Any More

Two difficult weeks for President Obama have shaken the overwhelming confidence of his campaign in Chicago and of Democratic leaders in Washington, and prompted a depressing realization: This is, at best, 2004, not 1996. At worst it's 1992.

Democrats had taken comfort for months in the Republican Party’s seeming inability to get behind Mitt Romney, Obama’s healthy lead in the polls, and equally healthy job growth. And for a few, fleeting, moments, Democrats thought the election might just be easy. But Republican division appears to have been merely an artifact of primary politics, and Mitt Romney has proved a consistent, if unglamorous campaigner.

www.buzzfeed.com...

Is that the look of a defeatist?

After 3 and half years of bloviating how like totally awesome this country is and throwing all his political duckies in a row: the death of Bin Laden,his "care for the LGBT community", pandering to minorities and how he "saved the economy" and how he has "created more jobs than God" has the man of steel ran out of steam?

Recent primary's have shown lackluster support for Obama and recent fund raisers are coming up short to push him in for 4 more years. The polls are also showing Romney creeping up in the polls and leading in most cases.

Of course certain media outlets push "Oh Obama saved the day" and will flat out lie how he spent less than all the presidents since Reagan and not a peep about scandal after scandal: solyndra and other green crony corporate capitalism,fast and furious,gunwalker, GSA,Secret Service pulling a Bill Clinton and the guy who campagined on closing gitmo but signed the law for American indefinate detentions and sold out the doctor who made the capture of Bin Laden possible.

No matter where i look i see failure and the die hard Obama supporters claim victory be it as shallow as that potus is and their champagne wishes and caviar dreams that have left millions out of work and lost their homes and millions more still underwater in their mortgages.

And of course created the Frank Dodd ACT that did nothing to fix the so called reason of the largest "financial crisis" in American history but has continued to bail out the true cause of Fanny and Freddy.

Meh too much work to list all the failures of the Liar and Cheif.

Obama hero or zero ats?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Zero. But the Obama supporters will be along to tell you how great he is.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I don't think he wants to win.

To my knowledge he's never held the same job for 8 years in a row - and I don't think he has any ambition to start now. I think voters see that in him and that's why he's winning some primaries by only 60% of the vote (he lost more than 10 counties in West VA to a convicted felon).

He doesn't talk to Democratic leaders in the House or Senate except for Harry and Nancy. He's led a White House that really isn't engaged in shaping policy...very strange...but that's why the Conservatives tag him as an amateur.

And of course, we all know how Michelle feels about the job..."it's hell."

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hero or Zero?

Hero to the Ignorant and stupid

Zero to the NOT Ignorant and NOT stupid

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder who is next up in the "Family" to take the Throne !

Does anybody recall the 12yo girl who traced the lineage of all the presidents, and all but one were from the same family, if that's true, then why do people worry about a police state in America, were already in JAIL.

Oh yes, I almost forgot, I voted for Obama, so I have a right to say whatever I want about him.

Politics pisses me off

Peace

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Mitt Romney seems to be having a worst time then any one else. He wants MeK to be lifted from the terrorist list but he does not know who they even are. He just goes along with what ever Rudy says. MeK carried out attacks in the US. Has killed many US soldiers including generals. They were resposible for the attack on the Kurds by Saddam Hussein. They hung blackwater contractors from a bridge after they burned them dragged them through the streets of Fallujah Iraq. Then fought are millitary and after there were taken over they were able to retake Fallujah and another battle began. But if they are aginst Iran at this moment they want them to be new heros in the fight aginst Iran. Just like Osama Bin Laden and Afghanistan fighting the Russians.

But I guess he could allways just count on the Bush adminstrations advisors to show him what direction to go. Is that a good idea? Well I guess he could pull in his mormon cousin Jon Huntsman and his advisors. Wait his advisors were his daughters? And yes Jon Huntsman and Mitt Romney are related. Maybe Jon Huntsmans best friend Glenn Beck can help? Yes they are best friends and Mitt Romney is Glenn Becks boss to through Clear Channel. Glen Beck another Mormon?

Man what is the connection here its on the tip of my tongue?

There has to be something that can help Mitt Romney with terrorism after all his Marriott Hotel was crushed by the twin towers when they fell. The NYFD was using that building as a base to fight the fires on 9/11. Luckily when they got all that money for the buildings he was able to pay off all of Marriotts debt. Damn all those workers. Suwanlert Jack is in charge of all security for Marriott Hotels and employeed by Mitt Romney maybe he can help some how. After all his partner is George Felix Shevlin IV and that guy is Executive Director of the Democratic Caucus. He has to know how to help?

edit on 24-5-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

What is the point of this thread?

Deny ignorance and DENY the left-right crap in this country!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by neo96

What is the point of that post?

Has nothing to do with the op.

Thanks for adding absolutely nothing to the conversation.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This just in

Rabid Republicans start thread on ATS boasting how awful a president Obama is while using not so clever wordplay to slam their point home.

Stay tuned for more news at 11.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by neo96

There are huge differences between right and left.

Some people think it is cool to say there is not, but it's based on ignorance.

As far as Obama goes, look for him to drop Biden for Mrs. Bill Clinton, when he does this his campaign is over.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
This just in

Rabid Republicans start thread on ATS boasting how awful a president Obama is while using not so clever wordplay to slam their point home.

Stay tuned for more news at 11.

Wanna point out what that has to do with the op?

www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I can't tell if the President knows the wheels are coming off the cart and keeping up a brave front...or is so genuinely clueless he doesn't realize what a disaster his administration has been / still is. these leftist elitists all have plenty of money (mostly from government salaries, trust funds and foundation grants) and still get their luxury vacations and lifestyles, and see our suffering economy as abstract numbers. and of course the media establishment will make every effort to prop up the regime with its misleading stories and spiking of negative items (how many networks are reporting the Catholic church suing the gummint?)
what has the Obama admin accomplished? it got Bin Laden (continuing the Bush program) and forced a medical plan through against the will of the majority (leading to a Republican House).
and I don't know if he has lost any of his arrogance. I did hear him whining the other day about 'businesses not hiring enough people'. you could see him frown when he said 'businesses'. oo, yuck. the man has never worked for a private company in his life and has no clue about how real Americans live.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I guess Mitt knows best. Look at all the proaganda he pushed with Starbucks coffee and made millions selling you something for ten times more than any where else. Oh wait 1500 Star Bucks did not open this morning because of the water? Maybe its something in the water?Here drink some Koolaid.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
But I guess Mitt can get help from the Mormons? After all they held off the US Army in Utah. The presidents kept making Executive Orders against them for not following the US law but Brigham Young refused to be replaced as governor and ran a propaganda and terrorist campaign to fight the US Army. And damn that President Lincoln who passed laws against the Mormons. Maybe thats why they hate Obama so much he reminds them of Lincoln. But they ran off to Mexico with Romney's family at one time. You know those most dangerous areas in Mexico where druglords are fighting wars.Like Juarez. Like Sonora, Hell I know that name they have there own Sonora drug cartel.
But they ran off to Mexico and joined the French resentence force that was trying to take over trade in Mexico at the time. That reminds thats where Mitt ran off to when it was time to join the army. France. Yes France who has a MeK headquarters that terrorist group he wants to get off the terrorist list. But the mormons got the last word?They built a superman palace in Utah.
And Romney gives all his tax money to them instead of the US government according to his tax filings.
So the same thing presidents in the past fought Romney still does.Wow small world.

Lincoln passed the Anti-Polygamy Act of 1862 which targeted the Mormons not only by stoping marriage with multiple women but also targeted the church they just incorporated at the time with saying they could not have more than 50,000 dollars of value. The mormons tried to create the mormon vatican style governent in Utah. where all money was collected and went to the mormon super church. All government offices were given by the standing in the mormon church. It was the Vatican of the Mormons.
edit on 24-5-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
and what has Mormon history to do with Obama administration arrogance?
I think this will be how the campaign will go. Republicans will point to the Obama record, and the left and its media lapdogs will scream about phantom history and phony outrage since the record is essentially indefensible.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

I agree!

Its funny, My brother in law came at me the other day with "facts" about obama... He tried to convince me that Obama was a business genius and turned failing companies around. sounds more like Romney but what ever...

ZoMMMMMbiiEEE!

new topics

top topics

join