It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio recording of strange sound, what do you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I've been hearing a strange pattern comming through the speakers I have hooked up to my computer. I've been hearing this noise since I moved into this basement about 2 months ago. I first brushed it off as interference comming through the power supply and getting amplified by the amplifier for the speakers. Then just the other day I heard the noise again, only it wasn't comming from the speakers on my laptop, instead I heard it in my car. It came in over the radio. This got me thinking either:

a) The interference in the electrical system is so significant that it resonates an E.M. field strong enough to overpower a radio signal.

b) Some form of non-physical entity is trying to make contact with me.

Earlier this evening I heard the sound again, it happened at 17:29 MST. I was curious, so I asked it to play the pattern again. Nothing happend. Then at 18:05 the pattern came through again so I grabbed my Iphone. I spoke out and said, "I'm going to record you so wait for the beep and then do your thing,"

Here's the recording, the noise happens at the 18 second mark, its kind of quiet...

www.youtube.com...

I really don't know what to think about this. I've asked it a few times since the first recording, but nothing. Then it happens when I'm not ready. I'll grab it when ever I can, I'm also going to set up a camera.

The pattern sounds like Morse code to me, if anyone can decipher it, that would be cool....

So.. What do you think?? Contact from the other side, or signal interuption?? I will remind you, this sound comes through my computer speakers which are not connected to a radio, and my car's speaker over the radio. So I'm starting to rule out man made... Unless its bigtime E.M. radiation...

edit on 24-5-2012 by PollyPeptide because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2012 by PollyPeptide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
That same sound (and variations thereof) is interference picked up when certain electronic devices are receiving data. It happens a lot when text messages are received around speakers.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It's your cell phone...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yes this is definitely from a cell phone. This can happen with radios, stereos, computers/laptops, TVs, and pretty much any electronic device that has audio.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hard to imagine you've never heard this before. It's a mobile phone.

Either your neighbours or you have one close by.

new topics

top topics

join