It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Mysteries Producer Sophia Q&A

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Came across this video of the 911 Mysteries producer making a sales pitch and answering some questions. I don't know anything about making movies but she is saying that it's over $100.000. That sounds like too much to me. But still it's a interesting and free video.

For those that didn’t see 9/11 Mysteries, here it is.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Klunkity-klunk, klunkity-klunk!

Sophia Rocks !

When it comes to Truther Weirdos, Sophia's the best.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
Klunkity-klunk, klunkity-klunk!

Sophia Rocks !

When it comes to OS Weirdos, waypastvne is the best.

Fixed!

Cheers for the video maxella, will give them a watch and see if there is anything useful in there.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
She is very correct when she says that people bought the OS on the basis of belief, due to the tv story being repeatedly shown, over and over again.

Sheeple dont ask questions, sheeple do take what the tv tells them as gospel without doing any research.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

Sheeple dont ask questions, sheeple do take what the tv tells them as gospel without doing any research.

Have you checked out page 39 of the NIST report yet ?

edit on 26-5-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Thanks for posting the movie - I watched it this evening! It doesn't address the Pentagon, the military exercises happening at the same time, etc. however, the question of controlled demolition in the Towers was covered in great detail - really well done. I've only watched part of the Q&A, but plan to finish it. ($100,000 is still a fairly modest cost for a movie, imo, though I haven't gotten to the sales-pitch part yet I don't think...I tend to blank out during sales pitches...)

I had trouble with the sound streaming at a different rate than the video, which was a bummer. I did find this alternate posting which worked great (it may just be my computer....) In case anyone else has the synching problem, here is the link to the other posting...
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveBoard
reply to post by maxella1

the question of controlled demolition in the Towers was covered in great detail - really well done.

That is the issue where the physics profession has spent TEN YEARS showing it has no integrity worth mentioning.

If 200 ton airliners could destroy 400,000 ton buildings in less than tow hours then physicists should have been really interested no matter what. But instead you can't even find the distribution of steel and concrete data on any skyscraper in the world. The issue isn't who did it the issue is why this society can't get straight answers to grade school physics problems and what is with the psychology of so many people who can't recognize such simple problems.

The people who have to think what authority tells them.

af.reuters.com...

9/11 shows that Americans are just like Muslims.

psik

top topics

join