It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are (nearly) all Believers!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Accurate depiction and I agree this debunking is carried too far. I already decided that if I had a very good video of a ufo I would not put it on this site, it is far too negative. Further, I read or look at what is shown, make my own decisions and never, never read any of the following replies. I don't desire to hear the wordage that these people put out there, mostly to massage their own ego.

All that said, when I put my experiences on here, I have received the most insightful responses I have ever experienced, so yes, there are folks here that accept and respect another's experience. On another site when I put things out there, the folks don't even respond as they are far too busy worshiping a mutual concept to accept other possibilities.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by StringTh

Im here on ATS looking for others whom have been abducted. I know Aliens exist! Im not here to argue with anyone. There are somethings in life that cannot be proven 100 percent.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

well sorry but even as a non-aircraft pilot I know that a huge triangle ufo as big as a football field is something you can identify as unidentified..., completly silent too... there is no such thing in aviation right now. doesnt take a doctorate to know this.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

then stay ignorant. and believe in the mainstream propaganda, nasa and science.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
With regards to the thread title....makes you wonder doesn't it....what if EVERYONE did believe in the ideas of aliens/ufos....would make it a hell of a lot easier to finally reveal the truth.

TPTB Want to change that "Nearly" figure, to a pretty much "Everyone" figure. Once that happens we may finally start to unravel the truth!?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
So an atheist that debates a religious person is secretly a believer? No. Some people just like to argue or persuade others to their way of thinking.

Yup. And some of us jump in because we're bored out of our minds and can't find anything better to do at the moment.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by StringTh

Yeah, absolutely.. I totally agree! Nothing would give me greater pleasure than seeing data that personally makes me believe unknown entities are visiting this planet.. That's why I'm here! I'd say no one that joins a place like this are skeptical of the possibility of unknown entities visiting this planet.. Speaking for myself I'm only skeptical of the data put forward so far; especially when it's shoved down my throat by those telling me I'm closed minded because I do not just 'believe' what I'm told... i'm here to find the truth, not to fuel a fantasy..

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
As I predicted:

What itches me is seeing these threads and they complain about how we should get along, and then seem to focus on the "trolls" (aka skeptics).

When the believers do the same, if not harsher, behavior.

Take note readers, how we are focusing on "debunkers". Which is labling them, and saying how much they are "less than" us believers.

So here we are focusing on one side as being the problem, when the believers are the ones saying:

then stay ignorant.

If believing means I have to treat others like this, then ignorant I shall stay!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

then stay ignorant.

If believing means I have to treat others like this, then ignorant I shall stay!

both sides do it, but if you go to any mainstream site believers tend to be outnumbered and mercilessly ridiculed. These flame wars is very enertaining, please keep up the fighting.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by redrezo

This is a mainstream site...

Just sayin'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join