Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Radiation in Japan is everywhere. What a mess.

page: 1

join

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...#/video/world/2012/05/24/lah-japan-radiation-fears.cnn

In this clip you will see apartments that were built with rock that was dug up near the nuclear plant. Radiation is in the rock. It's in the food fed to cows, cows that are sold for meat in the stores. It's in baby formula. It's in tea.
It's just a mess.

Though it would sadden me if it happened anywhere in the world, I have an affinity for the Japanese.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Your link takes me to american idol video.

Here is the Link I think you were trying to post.

ETA: I just finished watching the clip and I feel for the poor mother and her children. Hopefully the radiation levels aren't too high in her complex. Amazing video.

Best part of the video "Never listen to what the government tells you. If you do, you'll pay"

Thanks for sharing the clip with us.
edit on 24-5-2012 by JustBreathe11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It is definitely a sad state of affairs in Japan right now. This stuff is all over the place with no end to it spewing its poison everywhere. Hopefully one day we can clean it all up.... but alas I believe its just a dream

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
that's really frightening. of course the government is saying it's nothing to worry about.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Japan is in a very sad state for sure.
My son visited Japan about 5 months before all of this happened.
I'm so glad he wasn't there when this hit.

This is a true nuclear nightmare for them.
And the constant earthquakes since all of this started are not helping any.
What disturbs me the most in the incredibly slow response from the Japanese gov at the beginning of all of this.
I hope if this ever happens anywhere else, who-ever is in charge does not react as slowly.
Personally, I think Japan is going to have to evacuate over half of it's own country eventually.
Because if they don't, at the rate the gov is going,it will be a lot worse

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Japanese Futaba Mayor Refused Radiation Test While Hair Falls Out & Having Nosebleeds

"Town members and even the mayor have apparently been denied blood tests to see how bad they are contaminated with radiation. The Fukushima Medical University is denying these people tests either because they don’t want them to know how bad off they are or they are trying to cover the situation up."

z6mag.com...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustBreathe11
Your link takes me to american idol video.

Here is the Link I think you were trying to post.

Thank you, but why would your link work and not mine? I just checked to make sure and they both have the same web address. Weird.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae
that's really frightening. of course the government is saying it's nothing to worry about.

Why can't the pro-nuclear people understand this? They say that nuclear energy is safe, while having NO understanding that it's the people in charge that are not safe. Who in their right minds would use soil and rock near a nuclear plant gushing radioactivity??? Who would feed cattle radioactive grass? Who would sell radioactive tea? It's the people that make things unsafe, and there will always be people like this.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Your url became broken because you didn't encase the url in URL tags, so it treated part of the URL as plain text and not a complete URL.

Only time will tell exactly how bad things are. Which means, by the time we do find out the reality of it all, it's well too late.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Was just about to post a thread on this story but yet again i was beaten....

Looks to be spreading far and wide..... surely it must be quite bad in all of Asia by now what with the wind, rain and tornado's in the area.... think about it....

new topics

top topics

join