It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Boise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I really tried to find something related to this video on the search engine but couldn't.
I've failed before so if something exists please redirect and don't go too hard on me

I've been looking at this video and my first comment to the uploader was "contrain/sunset light"...
But after the guy replied to me that he thought I was wrong I had a few looks at it and I must admit that the more I look at it (specially at the end), the more I find it unusual.
- the smoke trail is actually pretty unusual and has a weird "texture"
- there seems to be (even though the definition is low and it's hard to see) something happening at the front of the object, a bit like if there was friction in reentry.
- the object itself is quite luminous and colourfull (I see some pink/orange and some green by the end...

what do u guys think?

All the best

Logi_ciel
edit on 24-5-2012 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Looks like an airplane with bad white balance.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Looks like your typical contrail/plane at sunset video....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I would say it was a satellite or some sort of debris reentering the atmosphere. Not so sure about contrails from a plane.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Looks like your typical contrail/plane at sunset video....

^ What gavron said ^

This always seems to occur when the Sun is low on the horizon so I have to consider it's an optical illusion from a contrail and its subject.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
when I shot the contrail at sunset argument the guy said it was shot early morning.
(Which doesn't change much).
I still feel there's something different though, specially when I look at it at around 1:35...
there's this "luminous field" in front of the craft that I have never seen on a plane before...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logiciel
when I shot the contrail at sunset argument the guy said it was shot early morning.
(Which doesn't change much).
I still feel there's something different though, specially when I look at it at around 1:35...
there's this "luminous field" in front of the craft that I have never seen on a plane before...

Sunrise has the same effects as sunset. It's the Sun laying low on the horizon. Doesn't matter if it's east or west. Right Phage? Chad?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

LOL you're giving me the exact arguments I gave tho uploader... funny situation...
I agree with you about the sunlight.
Still! what do you see at 1:35 onwards if you look closer?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
it's more or less debris from space. What is wrong with some of you people? A plane doing contrails. Seriously?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Logiciel

Those are often caused by the lens of camera / camcorder.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
it's more or less debris from space. What is wrong with some of you people? A plane doing contrails. Seriously?

How would one piece of debris create two smoke trails? Any fire at that speed would make one streak.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

looks like something re-entering space.
I don't think it looks remotely like a plane. The light green light around the object along with the flaring of the light and the smoke trail it leaves behind makes me think it is something re-entering space. You should see if there is a record of anything coming back to Earth around that time

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79

Originally posted by Manhater

How would one piece of debris create two smoke trails? Any fire at that speed would make one streak.

the only time I have seen that kind of color of something being left behind an object is when it's on fire. I have seen a meteor streak across the sky and I have seen a plane on fire and on its way to crash into a mountain, I'm leaning more towards something on fire

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KEMIK
I would say it was a satellite or some sort of debris reentering the atmosphere. Not so sure about contrails from a plane.

Looks a bit slow for that

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

that's because of the height and distance between the camera man and then object

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower
reply to post by wmd_2008

that's because of the height and distance between the camera man and then object

Did you bother to look at his post
we have seen skylab come back and a shuttle re-enter and break up compare those videos

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Well the white balance is off, judging by the green tint to the video, and thats not just from a bad video camera, just bad settings.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yes quite interesting for huge electrical activity indicated by the green and red auras.
The green fingers of negative charge flow attach to the front and leaves red glow at the tail.
Looks like a constant pull of a powerful positive voltage as the theory goes.

new topics

top topics

join