It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should man rule over women for women’s own good?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by smyleegrl

My entire post was on topic, friend.

OK, explain how the issues of Black Slavery that you got into is a religion theme that falls into mans rule of women for women's own good.

probably has something to do with some egotistical bigot thinking they should rule over ANYONE else "for their own good".

Explain how Black Slavery is on topic for this theme. Song and dance isn't an explanation.

Discrimination by sex is close to discrimination by color or race.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

[

In Biblical Days, none of the Roman Guards were female, because everyone understood the obvious that females could not do these jobs well. Simple observable generalizations over thousand of years come back to the same old observation.

One word should do here even for your view.

Sparta.

Regards
DL

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Discrimination by sex is close to discrimination by color or race.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

The doors for Blacks and Females have been wide open for a long time in colleges to get females into engineering and even blacks. Low response from both.

When the door is open and the pathway is cleared and they still don't come to learn. It isn't about discrimination.

I've seen a few females in Engineering programs and lots more that just flat out say it is too hard to learn. Females flock to the College Programs that you don't have to study much for. The like Economics, Teaching, Nursing, and it is all about their personal choice in life.

Most of those studies are not difficult and you get to party and have fun at college. When I studied for a Liberal Arts Course it was only twice, one day to the mid-term and another for the final. Liberal Arts attracted lots of females and the Courses were very easy.

That has much more bearing on why females don't take up the difficult studies, when the doors are wide open for them. They actively chose the easy studies and turn down the hard studies that make more money.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

One word should do here even for your view.

Sparta.

Regards
DL

Sparta was interesting. The real story is they malnourished the males and fed the females well to offset the genetic strength issues.

Where is Sparta today? Don't think anyone is going to vote to starve the males to make the females look stronger.

Did you want to propose Sparta methods to the US Military, or perhaps Mens atletics so women can compete?

edit on 30-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Yeah Sparta, all about trying to reverse the god given DNA and hormones.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
We are in 2012 and not 112.

You should start thinking that way.

Man's duty is to elevate the entire human race and here you are saying that the discrimination of women that man has been fighting for 3,000 years should be maintained.

Sick.

Regards
DL

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

We are in 2012 and not 112.

You should start thinking that way.

Man's duty is to elevate the entire human race and here you are saying that the discrimination of women that man has been fighting for 3,000 years should be maintained.

Sick.

Regards
DL

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Likewise, the doors are wide open for females in most occupations, they just claim most are toooo hard.

Don't go blaming males for the issues that women don't sign up for difficult occupations.

Sounds like you are in favor of starve the males to make the females DNA look relatively stronger.

Yours is a fight against Mother Nature / god, and females have inferior areas, such as strength.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Might makes right eh.

Think 2012 not 112.

Regards
DL

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Might makes right eh.

Think 2012 not 112.

Regards
DL

There are entrance requirements for things like engineering and those willing to do the work get there. Those that say it is tooo hard don't. Females tell it is toooooo hard.

The door is open, but you have to pass the entrance requirement.

For many jobs, the entrance requirement is strength and endorance. Mother Nature and god set that males are stronger and females are weaker. Anytime females want to bulk up their muscles to be as strong as a male, the door is open. Most females like being the weaker and letting the males do the hard stuff like fight wars on the front line, auto mechanic, plumbers, etc.

Females in the US are into being the center of attention, make up, fingernail polish, parties, etc.

Proof----go to any College campus----walk around in the engineering zones and find few females. Go to Liberal Arts areas and it is loaded with females and it is an easy area of study and you get to party and have tons of fun.

Go over to the Soriety zone, check to see what the females major in and find it is mostly parties.

It gets down to the door has been open, but the usual deal is lots of complaigning to try to tear down the entrance requirement because it is too hard.

Lets take the Sorority Sisters over to the war zone and let them work the front line. They can party and the US can just get taken over, because it is too hard to defend the position. But they'll look pretty. But not for long, as they get to wear Burkas now.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Might makes right eh.

Think 2012 not 112.

Regards
DL

It's ok, we never have to worry about that guy reproducing. There's no woman in her right mind that would have him

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Might makes right eh.

Think 2012 not 112.

Regards
DL

It's ok, we never have to worry about that guy reproducing. There's no woman in her right mind that would have him

More personal attacks ah.

It is rather difficult to refute the Sorority Sister theme because most of them are there to capture some well off male to marry, and then it is back to men rule over females. Old ways built in the genes is the issue.

Because they like it that way!!

Guess what they call a bird in UK?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Yes, I'm fed up with taking out the trash ...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
Yes, I'm fed up with taking out the trash ...

Good one!! Me too!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Which is why I said real men in the O P.

Real men put morals, duty and honour, not to forget justice, above the inconvenience of doing a bit of trash moving.

Real men is not what you two are.

Real men do not cry at a bit of personal criticism either.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Which is why I said real men in the O P.

Real men put morals, duty and honour, not to forget justice, above the inconvenience of doing a bit of trash moving.

Real men is not what you two are.

Real men do not cry at a bit of personal criticism either.

Regards
DL

Ah, go take out some garbage. Your litte rant is nothing more than a personal attack.

The humor was in good taste.

So, lets do another example. One of the better known issues for women being in charge of the home comes from the Poorer Black Communities. Here the male is protected by the female. The female is in charge of the house, hands out the orders, and makes things happen.

What happens? Drugs ! Out of Work ! Low Income ! No value in higher education !

What happened when the Amazon cultures ruled? Men were hobbled, killed, etc.

Is this your real men thinking. We can all live off Moma forever.
edit on 1-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Real men don't buy into balogna

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Loser.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Loser.

Regards
DL

Stick around. You can explain to us why females need breast augmentation and if that is for men to rule over them because they are more desirable or if all the bigger breasts were for females own good.

Might be females get exactly what they are selling in the world.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Women will seek to rule over their Husbands while men will rule over their wives as a Tyrant.

Sounds pretty accurate.

edit on 2-6-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Women will seek to rule over their Husbands while men will rule over their wives as a Tyrant.

Sounds pretty accurate.

edit on 2-6-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

I think it gets down to the issue that one cannot serve two masters.

Most women tend to like to be told what to do, and men can do that without being a tyrant, but it allows one master.

Such is the way for the natural order of mankind, so it won't be torn to pieces by constant division.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

What happened when the Amazon cultures ruled? Men were hobbled, killed, etc.

You DO realize they were mythological right? Something dreamed up by masochistic fellas like you who dreamed of women in tight clothes dominating them... just making sure you're aware of that

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Loser.

Regards
DL

Stick around. You can explain to us why females need breast augmentation and if that is for men to rule over them because they are more desirable or if all the bigger breasts were for females own good.

Might be females get exactly what they are selling in the world.

So their breasts overpower your brain huh?
It's a bit funny how those who are being ruled have the illusion they are the rulers LOL... fun to watch, but not a place we'd like to live in

When you want to join the real world with the rest of us where men and women are equal let us know.... not that we'll let you in, we just need a good chuckle

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join