It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should man rule over women for women’s own good?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by smyleegrl

My entire post was on topic, friend.

OK, explain how the issues of Black Slavery that you got into is a religion theme that falls into mans rule of women for women's own good.

probably has something to do with some egotistical bigot thinking they should rule over ANYONE else "for their own good".

Explain how Black Slavery is on topic for this theme. Song and dance isn't an explanation.

It was explained to you, it's not my fault you can't comprehend it. Everybody else here understands it perfectly well, so it must be YOU who has the mental issues.....hmmm, that would further exemplify that you certainly aren't superior to anyone, now wouldn't it?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

My entire post was on topic, friend.

OK, explain how the issues of Black Slavery that you got into is a religion theme that falls into mans rule of women for women's own good.

Explain how Black Slavery is on topic for this theme. Song and dance isn't an explanation.

I did explain it. Look about three or four posts up
edit on 30-5-2012 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

But, in the case for a Police person female these same issues of strength apply, as part of the job is wrestling down drunks and taking on males.

So you support police brutality as opposed to being keepers of the peace...how interesting

Maybe you need to go do a ride along with the Police someday. Notice that one large part of their job is dealing with drunks that resist. Usually really heavy drunks that don't smell or look too good and weigh in at 300 lbs.

So, it takes two good fit male cops to arrest a good many of them. Little 100 lb female police can't manage those typical situations. So, then they have to call in two other cars with males, then the female end up standing around watching. So, to take down a drunk it takes 3X the resources to get the job done.

Perhaps you can't read and comprehind, as the typical job for the Police is arresting the drunk and wrestling down resistant ones, which is all part of keeping the peace and nothing to do with police brutality. It is a typcal days work. Guys don't find the drunk much of a threat, just a pain to deal with.

It can turn into issues of brutality with weaker police, as The female police person, because she doesn't have the strength of the male police persons, has to either shoot or tazar the drunk person because they are not as fit for the job as the male.

In Biblical Days, none of the Roman Guards were female, because everyone understood the obvious that females could not do these jobs well. Simple observable generalizations over thousand of years come back to the same old observation.

edit on 30-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: One just can't fix genetics to make females into males to handle drunks with the same ease as a male.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

But, in the case for a Police person female these same issues of strength apply, as part of the job is wrestling down drunks and taking on males.

So you support police brutality as opposed to being keepers of the peace...how interesting

Maybe you need to go do a ride along with the Police someday. Notice that one large part of their job is dealing with drunks that resist. Usually real heavy drinks that don't smell or look too good and weigh in at 300 lbs.

No dear, just because you like watching "Cops'" on TV doesn't mean the real world functions that way ... it's a reality show that's sensationalized for the ratings, are you really that easy to decieve? Oh wait, of course you are, why would I ask something like that, I've been reading your posts

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
There is a simple fact of genetics that Women are inferior to Males when strength is involved. Thus, attempting to equate the Black Slavery theme as inferior as a like theme is pure nonsensical association.

The reason Womens sports is divided from male sports is because the females can't hit the ball as hard as males on softball. The females also get flat run over with male strength and stamina in basketball. It is fact, one supported widely by truthful observations, that females can't compete in male sports. It isn't even a contest, and the females get flat run over.

Black Slavery had little to do with man watching over females, and any claim for analogy appears nonsense.

Black Slavery was about money and religion mainly. The British Empire's Atlantic Triangle shipping trade for cotton, sugar, and workers from the Congo became a huge money maker for Liverpool's shipping. Liverpool's shipping was owned by Jewish merchants, and their religion didn't mind slavery.

The real story is the British Empire's Queen, a female, was more than happy with making money on the exploitation of others in the slave trade.

Which means what you tried to propose and associate with the theme here is pure illigcal nonsense and not based in a realistic understanding for slavery by the British Empire.

So, I don't think your analogy is logical or that it applies toward the issue. Slavery vs female DNA trait and strength issues don't appear to be logical associations.

edit on 30-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Illogocal content, slavery and female DNA traits are not logical comparisons.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
it's clear that it's not worth bothering with your inability to comprehend. Go on believing what you believe, go on closing your eyes to reality, I don't even care any more. It's not like you'll ever be in a position of authority or even have access to a person of authority. Anyone who thinks the way you do will be quickly dismissed by society at large.
Enjoy living in your parents basement and lamenting on why you just can't seem to get a date while you punch away at your video games. People have tried to help you, you aren't capable of being helped. Enjoy your fantasy world along with your fantasy girlfriend/wife or whatever it is you call your blow up doll.
There's no hope for you and I'm not wasting any more time on you.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

it's clear that it's not worth bothering with your inability to comprehend. Go on believing what you believe, go on closing your eyes to reality, I don't even care any more. It's not like you'll ever be in a position of authority or even have access to a person of authority. Anyone who thinks the way you do will be quickly dismissed by society at large.
Enjoy living in your parents basement and lamenting on why you just can't seem to get a date while you punch away at your video games. People have tried to help you, you aren't capable of being helped. Enjoy your fantasy world along with your fantasy girlfriend/wife or whatever it is you call your blow up doll.
There's no hope for you and I'm not wasting any more time on you.

I think everyone can see about the best thing you can muster is slurs and personal attacks because you can't fend off the simple truth that women are physically weaker than males, as it is a fact observable all throughout history.

All we see are lame comparisions to Black Slavery that don't fit the case that women's DNA didn't deal them physical strength. So, they usually did things around the homes and didn't go do battles, didn't go hunt game, didn't do the difficult physical labor. And via this essential truth women were placed into a limited capacity, and the males did many of the bigger tasks in societies.

Else, we would be having females and males as equals in sports today, but we know that didn't happen. Females are inferious to males with respect to strength, and it is nonsense to attempt to use slavery in comparision to try to make some illogical point that women are equal to males in strength.

It didn't happen in the old Bible days and nothings changed since, except the females think they must be comparable to slaves and were falsely labled as inferior to males with respect to strength,

All that is blowing smoke and utter nonsense.

So, lets put the females on the football team, elimate womens athletic's because they can do the male's sports jobs, and lets see how many sports fans start yelling to get the females off the field and out of ruining the sports games.

Women need to admit their are inferior in respect to strength and likely some other areas.

edit on 30-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Slurs and Personal attacks signal they can't rebut what is a simple and obvious truth

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The real story is the British Empire's Queen, a female, was more than happy with making money on the exploitation of others in the slave trade.

And this is where I give up. Every post you write holds one of these little sexist gems in it.

So only the female rulers are associated with corruption and exploitation of others.

Only females are lazy and and clog up sinks, making more work for the beleagured males.

Only females choose to do easy things and have this desire to be the center of attention. (You were even nice enough to include Black Females in this one)

Very few females have the drive for work.

Women aren't in the technical sciences because they can't "play."

And my personal favorite: "Most of the females know they can talk some male into doing those things for them. Most females can't change a tire because they can't turn the lug wrench. Most can't change their oil, can't change plugs, don't even want to think about getting dirty and oily. That is just lazy. Plus, just not wanting to learn is lazy. Learning in the engineering fields is work also, and very few females get into doing the work to get there, which can also be termed lazy. "

It's clear you have little or no respect for women. So the term mysoginistic most certainly fits. You are so clearly determined that women must be inferior to men, that you make such blanket statements and find it logical.

So I take my leave from this conversation as well. There's simply no point in trying to discuss this with you further.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It was an analogy. The same logic employed by white slave owners (ie, blacks were inferior, incapable, and needed to be looked after) can be clearly seen in the attitude of those who believe women are inferior, incapable, and need a man to look after her.

I certainly don't think this is a valid analogy, as these are highly different themes. Blacks were exploited for labor, which they did well in the South. And exploited via slavery by the British Empire and the Southern planters. Blacks were more than strong and not similar to women per strength.

Women went along for the ride in society. I don't see slavery as an issue. I see physical weakness of the females and the prime source for their role and choice in life in the historic days. These hardly are analogy issues for females being compared to slavery.

If you don't think a female needs man to look after her, then lets take all the males out of the military and put in all females. You don't need guys, so fight the wars, defend the country.

Females sure didn't die on the front lines of war for this country, so since you think the females don't need men, then lets get you on the front lines of Afghanistan packing a big chain gun and killing those current Inferior folks (as claimed by faked up religion).

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

So only the female rulers are associated with corruption and exploitation of others.

Only females are lazy and and clog up sinks, making more work for the beleagured males.

Only females choose to do easy things and have this desire to be the center of attention. (You were even nice enough to include Black Females in this one)

Very few females have the drive for work.

Women aren't in the technical sciences because they can't "play."

And my personal favorite: "Most of the females know they can talk some male into doing those things for them. Most females can't change a tire because they can't turn the lug wrench. Most can't change their oil, can't change plugs, don't even want to think about getting dirty and oily. That is just lazy. Plus, just not wanting to learn is lazy. Learning in the engineering fields is work also, and very few females get into doing the work to get there, which can also be termed lazy. "

It's clear you have little or no respect for women. So the term mysoginistic most certainly fits. You are so clearly determined that women must be inferior to men, that you make such blanket statements and find it logical.

Well, I know it is impossible to defend females like Semiramis and the Queens of the British Empire that were very much into exploitation issues, slavery being the big one.

I have done my share of unclogging sinks that generally got that way because grease got dumped down the drains by the females. Didn't see the females cleaning up these bad moves that clogged up the pipes that would work wonderful but for dumping grease down them. Guys don't do that because they know better and would have to fix the problem it causes.

Females do like to be the center for attention in the US. All taught to use make-up from the age of three sometimes, Wearing expensive dresses for attention, Jewelry. Sure looks like attention seeking.

The females in the US don't appear to be into wars, fixing their cars, unclogging the drains their grease stop up, doing much study to get into the difficult sciences. Else, we would all see an equal number of female car mechanics, plumbers, front line battlefield soldiers, and heavy sciences involved women to work with the males.

It would appear these typical issues show basically what is happening, as nothing else can explain why women are not highly represented in these areas. It gets down to the issues for drive, as Madam Curie won two Nobels because she knew what she wanted to do and went for it. There are very few Madam Curie types.

It gets down to the issue that women have been looked after by men and most of them like that position in life and it shows literally in the analysis of females in the workforces. It shows it so explicitly and damingly that you have only been able to toss out worthless diatribes to attempt to try to say what isn't so.

Women are the weaker sex, and due to that they have allowed themselves to be looked after by the males of society.

So, with those glaring facts to face you have to retire. Point and Match, case for women being looked after by men shows in the statistics for women in the workforce, in the educational system, and in the historic trends analysis.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
No audience = no show = bored little troll

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I notice you are still here, still reading, not doing what you said.

And your only theme is tossing diatribes because the world doesn't support your conclusions.

While you away, go do some ride alongs with the Police and see if they'll let you have to wrestle down a drunk and see how you do. Then wash out the back of the Police car because they threw up. It'll will be a good reality for you to look into and get off your duff.

Statistics and anaysis are wonderful things. And it makes females look bad as it shows they can't support the claims.

Might wanna read the current best seller with female "50 Shades of Gray", the trilogy where females wish for males to dominate them.

edit on 30-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Statistics speak that women accept males doing things for their own good.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I notice you are still here, still reading, not doing what you said.

And still tossing diatribes, because you can't defend with logic because the truth is the truth.

Statistics and anaysis are wonderful things. And it makes female look bad as it shows they can't support the claims.

My response wasn't to you little fella (about you, but not to you
), move along, nothing to see here

edit on 30-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

My response wasn't to you little fella (about you, but not to you
), move along, nothing to see here

One more diatribe from your typical defenseless position. Definitely nothing substantial to see other than Man rules over women for women's own good shown with varied examples and statistics. Shows up in everyday life because that is the historic way, the natural order of the system. One that women still support, else they would be plumbers, car mechnics, engineers, and soldiers in equal or larger proportion to the males.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
gotta find something more enjoyable, but not quite as nuts

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Going for the off topic distractions now.......

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Going for the off topic distractions now.......

nah, just found your true origins

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Still looks way off topic.

Guess that must be the female illogic at work again.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Still looks way off topic.

Guess that must be the female illogic at work again.

nope, I made it myself, didn't have no help from females at all. They probably would have done a much better job...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by Greatest I am
Poor puppy has been deceived.
Grow up and get over it.

It is healthy not to hold grudges pal.
As you can see, it has made you hate and fear all women.

Regards
DL

What makes you think I was feeling like a poor puppy? Did I really present that I was feeling depressed in my writing? Why don't you think I was smiling?

You are one of the women who would be like one of hitler's solders, a ruthless woman if you all ruled the world.

Hate and fear all women? Those are very strong words. I am a creative writer and I love ATS. That means everybody. You have no idea what kind of a person I am when I step out of that door, and just so everybody knows that you a judging person, they can laugh and acknowledge how ignorant it is.

Here is the truth - these days women will lie to men and have no problem about it, because their purposes are for responses. We are talking majorites here and since you're so wrong I'm probably right.
edit on 29-5-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

About as right as me being a female.
It ain't 8 inches but close enough for me.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join