It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should man rule over women for women’s own good?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Women will seek to rule over their Husbands while men will rule over their wives as a Tyrant.

Sounds pretty accurate.

edit on 2-6-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

I agree. Women are motivated by order and longevity, gatherers, and they know that about 2% of males will rape their own daughters. Men want to rule so that they can keep abusing the women in the family. IMO of course.
No need to become civilized when might makes right.

Yep. Men know of duty and honor. Not.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
the subject of this thread amuses me.

men start wars and do things like "jackass" and they want to continue to rule the world.

now that is funny.

Yes. If we had a better record that would be one thing but overall, we are a fail.
We are not disciplined enough to control our passions.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It would appear this has turned into the bigoted remarks center against all Males and they are all pre-judged as pure evil. I am appauled at such hate for males.

Since, this is so for many of the self hating males on this theme, then how about castrating yourselves so you can become a no-sex orientation eunuch? That way you won't be male, won't be female and you will be cleansed of your sins for being born a male.

I think that is the least you can do to protect females from your overbearing presence and the danger you present to females in society, especially all their children.

So, guys lets get the surgeons ready and take off those parts that make you evil incarnate.

edit on 2-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Irrational Bigotry against males, and the disease of the extremists views

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
It would appear this has turned into the bigoted remarks center against all Males and they are all pre-judged as pure evil.

You should be proud you set the precedent and made it what it is

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Since this thread seems to have become one of male bashing. Why not shut it down as BTS.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
No, of course not... no gender should rule over the other.

Both sexes have something unique and important to contribute..
edit on 3-6-2012 by Isabelx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isabelx

I agree completely but if you understand the first 5 rules of morality then you will know that if men are to live by them, they must show the sanctity of children first and women second as they rule with duty and morality.
That means placing women above us as the main creators vis nurture of life.

Putting women above men is her curse of direct responsibility to the first rule that falls on her shoulders as the main nurturer of the family.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Originally posted by Isabelx

I agree completely but if you understand the first 5 rules of morality then you will know that if men are to live by them, they must show the sanctity of children first and women second as they rule with duty and morality.
That means placing women above us as the main creators vis nurture of life.

Putting women above men is her curse of direct responsibility to the first rule that falls on her shoulders as the main nurturer of the family.

Regards
DL

My sister always says her favorite line of all time is from the tv show The Golden Girls. Blanche is dating a guy who tries very hard to treat her as an equal, she informs him "I don't want to be treated as your equal, I want to be treated a whole lot better than you!".
Although those who are 60 or older sympathize with the "old fashioned" model, those betwee 40 and 60 tend to waiver a bit and those under 40 are much more likely to prefer an equal status and Lord only knows what those under 20 want, they don't know yet either

I'm not telling which age group I fall in!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I see so few of any age actually thinking further than their noses that it is dis-heartening.

Not too surprising when words like duty, honor and responsibility are never used.

Men used to live for their children and some still do but at one time, being a deadbeat dad was conscidered a sign of immorality and brought shame.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Any person who wishes to "rule over" any other person isn't worthy of their own freedom. If there is a man out there who thinks he should rule over women, he doesn't deserve the love she would give him nor does he deserve the freedom that was fought for by men AND women. It's disgusting and pathetic that someone would feel that way.
We're all in this together. I do not want to "rule over" anyone and wouldn't want anyone to "rule over" me. If you don't have equality, it isn't really a relationship, it's just slavery.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I see so few of any age actually thinking further than their noses that it is dis-heartening.

Not too surprising when words like duty, honor and responsibility are never used.

Men used to live for their children and some still do but at one time, being a deadbeat dad was conscidered a sign of immorality and brought shame.

Regards
DL

These days you have pathetic slugs out there bragging about being a "baby daddy" to however many kids they helped create and don't try to support in any way. These younger... males... (I REFUSE to call them men, they're not men) see it as a conquest, how many women can he decieve and impregnate, then move on.
Any woman who gives birth to children from two different fathers and recieves government benefits should be sterlized. Any man with two children that he doesn't support should be sterlized. The children suffer in this, then grow up to be adults who do the same thing because that's all they know.
Be responsible or be sterile, fair enough.
edit on 5-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Any person who wishes to "rule over" any other person isn't worthy of their own freedom. If there is a man out there who thinks he should rule over women, he doesn't deserve the love she would give him nor does he deserve the freedom that was fought for by men AND women. It's disgusting and pathetic that someone would feel that way.
We're all in this together. I do not want to "rule over" anyone and wouldn't want anyone to "rule over" me. If you don't have equality, it isn't really a relationship, it's just slavery.

+ 1

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Regards
DL

These days you have pathetic slugs out there bragging about being a "baby daddy" to however many kids they helped create and don't try to support in any way. These younger... males... (I REFUSE to call them men, they're not men) see it as a conquest, how many women can he decieve and impregnate, then move on.
Any woman who gives birth to children from two different fathers and recieves government benefits should be sterlized. Any man with two children that he doesn't support should be sterlized. The children suffer in this, then grow up to be adults who do the same thing because that's all they know.
Be responsible or be sterile, fair enough.
edit on 5-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

I do not agree with you on this.

Parents should be made to take financial responsibility for their children yes, but sterilization, no thanks.
I think that that would be overkill.

If we are to venerate people taking responsibility as well as push for the veneration of life and freedom, a country or people cannot be seen as throwing these principles away for a few dollars.

You are correct in saying that we are all in this together. Deadbeat dads and women that just want to live on the dole are created by all of us and we also need to pay our dues for helping create these immoral people.

Society too must take some blame for our society creating and facilitating these deadbeat dad and their victims or co-conspirators.

When I was about 20, I was asked to father a woman who just wanted to go on the dole.
I put my pecker back in my pocket and went home. I could see at the time why she was doing what she eventually did. It was not only her fault for thinking the way she was thinking.

You should also remember that today, we are paying people to have children. It would be strange if we did that on one side, and on the other, had forced sterilization for others just based on the wealth they consumed from the tax payer.

Force and brutality and draconian law is a man's way. I am surprised that you would champion such.
You cannot ask for sterilization where both men and women are lying to each other and many of the children born are pure mistakes from honest people.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Granted, I'm a bit on the "grumpy side" tonight.... very negative feeling. ...
I don't actually believe deep down that we should sterilize, but due to other experiences of the day, I'm a bit "trigger happy" and irate at certain individuals and situations that I'm not really free to discuss... mostly venting anger and frustration at the moment. I'm sure I will be back to myself soon ... feel free to overlook the extremes that I usually don't subscribe to

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Respect grows.

I am guilty of the same just today toward an undeserved epithet that I had not earned.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I found the solution. I'll just rule over everybody for their own good, then there won't be any more problems

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I found the solution. I'll just rule over everybody for their own good, then there won't be any more problems

Good.
As long as you do what this male tells you to do. As per scriptures.

Just kidding.

Work for this.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join