It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come ceo's get so much money?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
www.fortune.com...

Are ceo's really worth that much money. I mean if you took 4 or 5 million dollars of each overpaid ceo's salary and sent it to charites, think of all the good that would come out of it. Or they could pay their workers more money. I just dont think it is right that they get extremly overpaid.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
While I do think CEOs are probably paid more than they are worth, or more so, were paid more than they are worth (between the 'enrons' and dull economy that trend seems to be reversing itself), even still: you can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
they had to do all the networking and backstabbing to get were they are, we live in capitalist america so that is how it goes.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
as taken out of old magazine

Every year, all the poor people gather at Bill Gates house for a five minute grab all you can free for all. The one with the most money at the end gets a free trip inside a computer.

CEO's are the boss! that's why, they are the ones who struggled through harvard to get into these positions. and since the fools were never educated on what you do with great power once you make that great achievement, they let it all to waste on a 16,ooo dollar watch. when i'm havin trouble with my girl, and that second hand grabs a bottle of lotion and tells me it'll all be alright, then it's worth 16,ooo dollars.

new topics

top topics

join