It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Warns Australia to Choose "Godfather" - China or U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
oilprice.com...

interesting Article on China's NEED to get Australia to Follow THEIR lead, Very soon in the Future!

A Cash- war-- with China, may develop, and the Chinese wanting to pick its territory early..

to MAKE the World panic, in "Trade wars" coming soon...

East Vs West..

it represents a new level of Chinese diplomatic “pressure,” which up to now has been primarily limited to

expressing their “concerns” to their Asian neighbors and the status of the South China Sea, Australia and
New Zeland ..

things are moving swiftly...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Found this so much patronizing and crap..its not a case of us being dependent as they like to think, China has relied on and been dependent on us over the years for its cheap ore and minerals..we sold to them when no one else would and at a great fiscal loss. With their adventures inside Africa they will only need more of what we have if they are to complete their objectives there..not less..and I am damned if we ought to begin trade deals on our knees.

It remains we have the 'goods' and the means to guarantee production, we have the people and capacity. We are the simplest most accessible mineral and ore deposit source in the region. The cost of buying from other places would have been quadruple what we charged them and we owe them nothing. To buy what they will need in Africa from any other source will cost them dearly financially. So the sooner our politicians get off their knees and see that we are actually in a position of some power when it comes to mineral exports and stop acting like subservient dogs, the sooner we can untwist the Chinese puzzle they've got both fingers plugged into the sooner we can do away with idiot viewpoints like this. If China ceases to buy..so be it..their loss, there are other markets and potential growth sites such as India etc..and with most other sources drying up or in civil chaos and so unable to guarantee production, we are in a prime position for negotiations.

This article just revealed the contempt China holds us in, has always held us in....more paternal bull#...and if I had my way we'd not trade with them at all.

Ro
edit on 24-5-2012 by Rosha because: typo

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ummm yeah...

Thread already started here:

China Warns Australia to Choose “Godfather” – China or U.S
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Search function is there for a reason yall.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
china's revenge.

a country that has been around for thousands of years and gave the world 4 of its greatest inventions; gun powder, paper, printing (including paper money) and the compass have decided finally, after many, many years of disrespect and exploitation by the west to humble one of their allies.

it must be scary to be a western leader and know china could destroy your very ability to make money and holds your wealth at its mercy.

and not be able to do anything about it but try to hold off the inevitable.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

...People may have missed that one. Infact, I did.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Thx Fairguy!!

and all the posters.. see you on the Other thread!

Opps.

my bad..

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

world 4 of its greatest inventions; gun powder, paper, printing (including paper money)

gun powder, vs Atomic Bomb,,check,,
paper,vs,,hold it papire? is Egyption invention ,,check,,(propaganda)
printing vs Guttenberg,,ya ok,, check,,
including paper money,,,which basically is just that,,paper,,as in Tiger.,,,,check.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

So If I was the Chinese Representive I'd put cotton in my mouth and tell the Aussies "I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse".

Welp WWIII is on the way. Drop yer books pick up a gun, we gonna have a whole lotta fun.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Australia will do what it and many other smaller nations do in similar situations, play one off against the other. If these two titans do come to blows there will be a lot more to worry about then your next pay check.

new topics

top topics

join