It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Unique Prophet Predicts our Future in 1947 - 100% Accurate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The prophet's name is Paul Harvey. His message in 1947 was as clearly delivered as if it were written today. What more can be said.

2 Timothy reveals three sets of six qualities of character to avoid. We are all guilty by one degree or another. Our charge from God: Overcome the mark of the beast! The fruit of knowledge (Technology) provides the mechanism of delivery for this deception.

2 Timothy 3:2-4

“For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents (6), unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control (6), brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” (6).

How do we overcome? Seek God and get into his Word. Put yourself in Christ. He has already won the victory for us. To take the name of Christ requires that we take his name by word, thought and deed. The name is his character. Taking the name in vain is taking the name apart from walking away from the 18 markers above. Suffering is required to gain the final reward.

edit on 24-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

WOW!! Talk about spot on, and so long ago! Nice find and revealing for sure, almost like a handbook of sorts. Harvey's voice brought back a flood of memories btw. His voice is permanently etched in my mind from a child hearing him on the radio so often.
"This is Paul Harvey....good day"

So who is this devil, the gov, the corps, the illuminati, some in the religious fields? I think he(the force) occupies different entities as well as negative emotions(7 sins)
edit on 24-5-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Wow, very powerful message. Everything this man said is true in our world right now

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

WOW!! Talk about spot on, and so long ago! Nice find and revealing for sure, almost like a handbook of sorts. Harvey's voice brought back a flood of memories btw. His voice is permanently etched in my mind from a child hearing him on the radio so often.
"This is Paul Harvey....good day"

So who is this devil, the gov, the corps, the illuminati, some in the religious fields? I think he(the force) occupies different entities as well as negative emotions(7 sins)
edit on 24-5-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

It's so true. When you said, ""This is Paul Harvey....good day,"" my mind immediately broke into his voice.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

The link in my signature outlines what I see as truth from the Bible as applied to our day and age.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for sharing this with us.
Never heard this before and it simply blew me away.
A lot of truths spoken by that man 65 years ago.
Wow, thanks again. I am definitely going to share this with people I know.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hey the future isn't that bright and I saw this coming also.

Here's something to think about.
We know not the Beast until it is upon us and we have become overwhelmed by the Beast in this our day as never before.

Yahusha did reveal something of what's to come when John was shown what he could only translate and relate to with the knowledge of the Technology of his day.

Back to the World.
We have become very dependent upon the World Wide Web. WWW.
Every time we use our computers or for that fact when all business's and people around the world use the internet for conversation, business, purchasing, payroll accounting, Banking, trading, military and on and on we go using it.

Now for some reason everyone (religious leaders especially) say that 666 is really 600, 60 and 6 for the number of man. But wait, we don't use the original Hebrew to get our translations of the Bible. We use Greek and Aramaic.

The truth is found through the Hebrew.
666 is actually WWW in Hebrew.
I wonder why no one with any intelligence has noticed this? Is not WWW used by most all people of the world which is actually in their hands and in their literal foreheads.
The World could hardly go on without this WWW as it seems now.

So. if this is true even I am guilty of being part of the Beast system. Am I not?
This very worring to of found out after I have already signed on to using the internet.
So prophesy fulfilled in my day.
Funny kinda or is it?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This guy had a great insight to what was going on in the world, and what is still going on in the world today.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Too bad your post isn't 100% spot on.

This came out in the mid-60s, not the 40s.

We were already well on our way by then.

www.snopes.com...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Too bad your post isn't 100% spot on.

This came out in the mid-60s, not the 40s.

We were already well on our way by then.

www.snopes.com...

Could be. I may have see an inaccurate date. Either way, his message is chillingly accurate.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I grew up with this man, my grandmother and greatgrandmother listened to him on radio as well. Really miss them all.

Great find OP and he was spot on. "Good Day" and ..... Good Luck.

edit on 24-5-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

He wasn't predicting the future, he was reporting on his present, as evidenced by the changes he made to the text of that essay throughout his career.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

He wasn't predicting the future, he was reporting on his present, as evidenced by the changes he made to the text of that essay throughout his career.

I was speaking with irony.

new topics

top topics

join