It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - Holder -- has about 15 to 30 days to kill over a 100 messengers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Jerome Corsi in Hawaii releases information that will shock America to it's core. A backlash they will not be able to control. and Jerome Corsi and the Sheriffs Posse has the RECORDS that Prove beyond a shadow of a doubt of the Fraud. and the funny thing is the people affected will be asked to protect the fraud... you cant make this stuff up.... lets see if the brain dead masses will accept this proof ... I cant wait to see it.

Jerome you had better send this information to every Police and Sheriff''s or there is going to be some good people hurt if Obama and Holder want to quell the coming Civil Disorders when this information is fully released some time in the next month. Brietbart speaks from the grave --- it appears they may have killed the messenger but under estimated Brietbarts Sacrafice. I assume these are related: www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.infowars.com - Radio Show today

... check it out evidence is coming out as soon as possible
edit on 24-5-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I thought Hawaii sent the BC to Arizona? This is a mess.. I have my doubts that he was born in Hawaii.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

it was a deception - a non-confirmation confirmation - lawyer eaze that confirmed nothing.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think you may have linked the wrong video. That one is from January 2011.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'll believe it when I see it.

second

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
That Is The CORRECT VIDEO Linked From 052412...

Corsi, you go girl!!! WooT Man Hug!!!

So when did being a "truther", as in wanting the TRUTH, become undesirable over being a "LIAR"

Tell that in your next argument with a moron. Time for some submission sex.

Edit to add: Thank God for Obama... I would never have become aware without him. Mission completed. Dismissed.

edit on 5·24·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

His mother is still an American, born an American and lived the required number of years to make any and all children she would ever have Americans.

If Obama was born on the North Pole or the Australian Outback ... he'd still be an American by natural rights simply because his mother was an American.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

That is fantasy - the law has been challenged and it is clear. Plus - In addition, the Kenyan is not Obamas Father. he might be an American for all I know - but who ever he is, being Kenyan is preferable than the truth.
I got the sense that Jerome Corsi knows the truth and believes Obama is not Obama's dad. maybe he is a test tube CIA project. but if you believe that then - I would raise the question why the shotty fake birth certificate - the CIA can make real fake money - a BC is childs play... the selective service is another easy peasy piece of cake... I wonder why Obamas Lawyer Quit ... if Obama was invensible ... its because he isn't. and here we come --

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Dont be to happy about it - it sounded like Brietbarts CPAC announcement lead to real documents. What Corsi said was I believe the housing crisis was Mortgage Fraud is tied to Fast and Furious as part of a larger Fraud. Like I said I cant wait to see what they have - just like I was wanting to hear the video's Brietbart was describing.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

ZOMG even RockPuck may have been hood winked. Corsi is making some awefully big claims.

Fast forward (furiously) to ~2:00-2:15 where Corsi starts to unload

LOL @ Barry. Perhaps the next investigation will go into Bush's Presidency?

Barry, Moe or Curly... Who cares, the investigation has to start somewhere... Truther??? F Yeah.

Beats being a LIAR! scumbags. We all lie but real men keep it to a minimum.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
what are you guys watching? the infowars vid? cuz thats all i see posted. i guess im just lost here. nvm.....ill wander away now....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

DENY IGNORANCE, folks.

Check the dates on the crap you post.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Also, Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi?

Not credible sources.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I had the wrong video at first - I had to wait till Alex Jones show posted the correct video - instead of letting it alone I edited the original post with the correct video. it was my error. sorry for the mistake.

your second point - all I got to say is - Wake Up. the Greeks are already in the city of Troy. and these bastards are already poisoning you ....and huge irresponsible corporations are in control of the Greeks ... I just wish they brought some vasoline

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Alex Jones is an agent provocateur.

I didn't need him to 'wake up'.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Hi there. I am very curious about this but could someone please give me a point blank summary? I can't ever get past Jones' smoke-10-packs-of-cigarettes-a-day voice... and the video is three hours. Too much like nails on a chalkboard but I'd like the info.

I agree to not have anyone be sitting on any info after what just happened to Brietbart. Definitely a good idea to make copies upon copies and get it out there ASAP, whatever it is.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It appears Jerome Corsi and the Sheriffs Posse got what they came for. Jerome also states he has come into a number of documents that has tied a few of these criminal events together into a larger Fraud Scenario. he said he could not release everything he has on todays show.. he release what he could and most is already known - however, he mentioned he has came into some new documents that he can not release as to the Criminal Investigation that Sheriff Joe Arpaio is now conducting. he stated he will be releasing everything in 15 - 30 days - In accordance with a on going investigation of a criminal affair. These new documents are about the Mortgage Fraud case and Fast and Furious. he hinted that Holder stopped the prosecution of criminals in the Mortgage Foreclosure Fraud. and something about fast and furious was tied to mafia and the mafia is them >>? something like that. any way worth a listen - Jerome starts the last hour..

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
...he stated he will be releasing everything in 15 - 30 days - In accordance with a on going investigation of a criminal affair.

... These new documents are about the Mortgage Fraud case and Fast and Furious. he hinted that Holder stopped the prosecution of criminals in the Mortgage Foreclosure Fraud.

...and something about fast and furious was tied to mafia and the mafia is them >>? something like that. any way worth a listen - Jerome starts the last hour..

Agreed. It's all just what Corsi claims to have documents regarding; HSBC a global bank that was caught laundering money recently, proved by over 1000 pages of transactions within HSBC and known proven front companies, that are/were allegedly being protected with political kickbacks directly linked to Eric Holder. (That means you pay protection money to his agency; DoJ.)

The corporate accts. at HSBC (when I worked in fraud investigation, HSBC was the preferred institution for defrauding online retailers; just my small experiences) are claimed to have been fronts for many money laundering operations.

Previous articles at WND (yeah, they are that uber-right-wing, illegitimate, news organization that just exposed the facebook child pr0n story) were exposing the fraud at the bank. A whistleblower did a document dump to authorities, that then dropped the ball. WND picked it up... Now, they can't sweep it under the rug.

Hahah, so many people "awake..." Self rightous... yet they don't want to look. Hell, I'll read DailyKOS and other lefty leaning sites. Where are the open minds? LOL Just because your favorite outlet doesn't report it doesn't mean it's sourced from sorcha faal et al. RE-Open your mind.

Thank GOD for Obama/Barry ... he's "damaged goods" as high ups are starting to claim, but Thank GOD.
edit on 5·25·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

edit on 5·25·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by Rockpuck

That is fantasy - the law has been challenged and it is clear. Plus - In addition, the Kenyan is not Obamas Father. he might be an American for all I know - but who ever he is, being Kenyan is preferable than the truth.
I got the sense that Jerome Corsi knows the truth and believes Obama is not Obama's dad. maybe he is a test tube CIA project. but if you believe that then - I would raise the question why the shotty fake birth certificate - the CIA can make real fake money - a BC is childs play... the selective service is another easy peasy piece of cake... I wonder why Obamas Lawyer Quit ... if Obama was invensible ... its because he isn't. and here we come --

Obama is a mason too so obviously rockpuck will carry his water to the desert and back, thirsty. So messed up how people will ignore reality because they're scared of losing their status

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Its over - Its Ron Paul or nobody at all .... in chess its called "Check -- änd we are waiting for their move -- before we end the game with Check Mate - I think our list is fairly complete now. nothing like Justice - and I dont think there will be any appeals - Denied.

top topics

join