posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:57 PM
I'm curious to see what everyone thinks is going on in the GOP race right now. Everyone seems to lean one way or another (or another), and I realize
the Paul supporters are gonna dominate the poll, but I'm mostly interested in what the Non-Paul supporters believe. I'll try to include all of the
most common angles:
1. Romney is far ahead, and the MSM is reporting the truth and nothing but.
2. Paul is far ahead, but the MSM is spinning the truth and influencing the general public.
3. Romney is only slightly ahead, and the MSM is exaggerating the truth to influence the general public.
4. Romney is leading significantly, but he wouldn't be if they didn't keep cheating Paul out of state victories.
5. Romney and Paul are secretly working together and Ron will end up Mitt's VP choice.
6. This is all a big mockumentary soap opera and everything has been decided for a long time.
If you have any others, feel free to add.