It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: What is going on with the GOP race?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm curious to see what everyone thinks is going on in the GOP race right now. Everyone seems to lean one way or another (or another), and I realize the Paul supporters are gonna dominate the poll, but I'm mostly interested in what the Non-Paul supporters believe. I'll try to include all of the most common angles:

1. Romney is far ahead, and the MSM is reporting the truth and nothing but.

2. Paul is far ahead, but the MSM is spinning the truth and influencing the general public.

3. Romney is only slightly ahead, and the MSM is exaggerating the truth to influence the general public.

4. Romney is leading significantly, but he wouldn't be if they didn't keep cheating Paul out of state victories.

5. Romney and Paul are secretly working together and Ron will end up Mitt's VP choice.

6. This is all a big mockumentary soap opera and everything has been decided for a long time.

If you have any others, feel free to add.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

6 of course...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Making sure TPTB get their choice of president is too important to be left to the voters choice.

I wish for 2,4,5 though....
edit on 5/24/2012 by staple because: wishful thinking.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Another option might be that Romney has a legit lead, but by a far closer margin than the MSM are spinning.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
i'm caught in the middle of 2 & 3. i think there is a strong possibility that 2 may be true, but i'm still leaning more towards 3.
i personally believe the delegate system is far too hard to control, and there is still s possibility to undo the system through it, and it's already happened before.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Concentrate on the important states.

Romney has taken Florida or rather Obama just handed it to him by

- evolving? - on gay marriage.

North Carolina is RED.

Florida is now a solid RED state.

Indiana is RED.

I see a clear pattern.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Between 2 and 3.

Paul is so much better a candidate, where as Romney is a tool of Wall Street and exploiter of vulture capitalism.

The MSM has been burying all reports of Ron Paul's wins in the primaries so the GOP can pull off their vote fraud in secret, because the Big Wall Street Banks are orchestrating his election, to keep their gravy train running.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
How about 3.5

Romney is leading, but by what actual number is unknown, because of the confusion at the state level with the delegates, we won't know until an actual vote is taken in Tampa if he has won.
The media is failing to report this.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Somewhere between 3 and 4

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Little bit of 4 and a whole lot of 6

2nd line as per prescribed.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

While the MSM did indeed shut out RP for most of the election process, the answer is clearly ...

If you think otherwise you are deluding yourself. No idea how I see several 2's already.

top topics

join