It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small dog rigged with explosives hurt in blast, Stockton police say.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
hi all

some more sad news im afraid... just seen this

Someone strapped explosives to a dog in Stockton, police said, setting off a blast.

Investigators said the incident occurred Wednesday near Bianchi Road and Townehome Drive. Neighbors reported hearing a loud boom and came across an injured dog.

The dog, a long-haired Dachshund, was taken to a pet clinic, where it is being treated for injuries that are said to be non-life-threatening.

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

this just disgusts me.. why in ****s name would someone do such a thing to an innocent creature...?! where they really that bored..? or are they really that ****ed up..?!

and dynamite.... jesus....

edit on 24-5-2012 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

saddens me when someone using an innocent pet to satisfy their agenda.

I hope this dog pulls through and is okay.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

couldnt agree with you more...!! i just cant get my head around people who manage to perform horrendous acts like these upon animals... i also hope the owner didnt do this to the dog... just mad idiots who just dont care...

well by the sounds of the article, the dog was taken away to be treated, and his injuries where said to have not been life threatening... thankfully..

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by fluff007

Well hopefully, they catch this person and stick it to them.

edit on 24-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

yeah whoever did this has serious issues that need to be addressed... you shouldnt treat any living thing that way... such a lack of respect for a fellow being... but its happening all around the world to all kinds of different animals... and humans too.

if i found out someone did this to my dog i'd go ape #...!! someone would have to restrain or i'd cause them severe harm...!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'll protect my baby at any cost. Don't care if I get hurt in the process. He's my number one boy.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

That really is sickening,who the hell decreed that innocent animals are ripe for this sort of abuse? I hope that the perpetrator finds him/herself in the same situation,very soon.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

manhater - yep me too...! what kinda dog have you got ...? my boys a beautiful black lab called blake
he'll be 8 in early july..how the years fly...!

here he is giving me a meaningful look on the beach

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nake13

yeah i really hope they get found... but it seems that in that area people keep information to themselves - in order to protect themselves from the wrath of the guys who did this...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What were the explosives, lady fingers? sounds more like a bad joke than a terror attack, or even an attempt at a terror attack, this story and thread has bleeding heart PC'rs written all over it. I love my animals, and this was not a funny story, but it sounds like it is being blown up into something way more than it really is.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RyanFromCan

well at the very start of the video i did hear dynamite being said... even if it were a joke, its not funny...
you shouldnt strap any explosive device to anyone...!
tbh i dont think its a joke... and no its not a terror attack either... just some stupid inconsiderate idiots thinking blowing up somebodys dog would be absolute 'times' to have, first thing in the morning....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

He's part chow and Shepard.

My little man. He's a spoiled brat.

When he was a baby, I put him on cat scratch tower. He loved that.

edit on 24-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

aawhhh..! hes cute

looks like hes a dog that likes his cuddles.....

top topics

join