It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really! The Chupacabra has been trapped and "identified" as "unknown" animal.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

yeah... a bunch of nicotine addicted smokers can vouch for the deformed creature

i like the idea of a live-trap... i used a version called a "connibare" (sp?) trap in high school on the PA. farm
but always got muskrats instead of chubacabras

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Yes I froze frame the video and looked. A fox does not have a tail, it has a BRUSH and it is typically as long as the entire body. Google some images and also note the large size of the ears and tapered muzzle.

I have plenty of photos of my 'Vixen' but on paper, not on the hard drive and no scanner.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

I live in the woods and have seen many many fox.
None had a "Brush" that dragged a foot on the ground behind them.!
The same goes for coyote, wolf and dog.
A foot of tail actually on the ground and dragging. No Way! It is not a lion

edit on 24-5-2012 by azureskys because: changed some words

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

I have watched the vid a few more time and would not choose the word 'dragging', though the tip is low, possibly to feel/sense the ground which would normally be done by the hair.

The real proof is the eyes but the vid did not have a close up. A fox has cat like eyes, that is vertical slits

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
A fox does not have a tail, it has a BRUSH and it is typically as long as the entire body.

No, but a fox with mange does.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The reporter described the chupa as a: ‘mythical Latino Bigfoot type creature.’

Laughed until I cried.

Oh hell, I spotted...

peace

edit on 26-5-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This is not the Chupacabra.
This type of video and general response to these poor creatures infuriates me. The Chupacabra originally looked nothing like a canine with mange. And calling these animals that is insulting, these animals need treatment.

The Chupacabra is supposed to look like a 3 foot tall bi-pedal lizard like creature. It's back is covered in spines and has long claws. The most prominent feature is the eyes, large red and glowing. At least according to the initial reports from Puerto Rico.
It only became the dog-like creature after 'arriving' in the states.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ark005

Hahaha yeah man gotta agree with you on that one. When I think chupacabra, the creature in that video is not exactly what comes to mind.

Can you guys really picture this cute little thing slaughtering a farmers livestock?

Anyway yeah I did a little searching too and I think it is a fox with mange. I almost would picture a chupacabra as a little demon reptilian kind of looking creature but hey can't exactly say I've seen one either

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
The reporter described the chupa as a: ‘mythical Latino Bigfoot type creature.’

Laughed until I cried.

Oh hell, I spotted...

peace

edit on 26-5-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

Hahaha yeah I laughed quite hard at that too

You'd think the news reporter would at least do a little research first huh, I mean come on that's like finding a new species of mouse and comparing it to an elephant

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Xoloitzcuintle? From what i remember it looked slightly different... cant remember and i dont want to because i think all hairless cats and dogs are ugly

edit on 31/5/12 by Reignite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Wow. In a way I am glad they let it go, and in another Im not.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
What I don't like is, bascially:

An animal we don't know what it is..."Call it...Chupacabra!"...No. That doesn't make it one.

The Chupacabra was originally an alien like being, and these more recent sightings tend to be strange crossbreeds or ill animals.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
awww.... that poor sweet thing looked nice and it looked EXACTLY like a fox with mange. they have really long tails and HUGE ears. the poor thing could have gotten treatment if they hadn't let it go.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
thats a damn fox with mange. get out more often and you'd know what a fox looks like.

I admit it definitely isn't pretty, but most wild animals with a severe case of mange don't look pretty, nor normal.

www.cbsnews.com...

and your story is from last year.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

sure looks like a fox to me

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chickensalad
thats a damn fox with mange. get out more often and you'd know what a fox looks like.

I admit it definitely isn't pretty, but most wild animals with a severe case of mange don't look pretty, nor normal.

www.cbsnews.com...

and your story is from last year.

Ouch...no need for the spanking. I was just excited and thought I'd pass the video along. I didn't realize that I needed to research a thesis on the anatomy of the fabled chupacabra. Perhaps you should accompany the next paranormal investigation team since you immediately know what a mangy animal looks like and you wouldn't let anyone mistake a mutant animal for a mythical creature. Perhaps all threads on ATS should be approved by you so that no one runs the risk of having their intelligence insulted.

DERP

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It's a wallaby. Story is here.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

A wallaby makes sense. Thank you for that post, however, there's nothing in the story linking that wallaby to the animal found in the woods...although is highly probably that it is in fact the same animal. I thought it looked more like a marsupial myself, but the video I posted never mentioned if the animal had a pouch.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Put a fox in a chicken house and it becomes chupacabra anyway.

It looks like a hairless fox to me. The skin being grey is weird, so I guess it was a grey fox? Most of the foxes here are red, and I would think their skin would be colored more like a white person's.

The skin color confuses me.
edit on 3-6-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

sorry for being so snappy, this is just one of many threads in the last few months on the exact same subject. and all of them have pretty well come to the same conclusion. its a fox with mange.

and in regards to running all threads thru me, i wouldn't be against that. i love new news and views, but i reckon the ATS staff might be a bit smitten by that.

truth is, there have been alot of threads posted as of late without the OP doing any research of their own on the topic before they post. this isn't GLP, this is ATS. If you dont want to look ignorant, then please do some research before you post on ATS. This is a gathering of the minds, not a gathering of the idiots. like so many other alternative sites.
edit on 3-6-2012 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join