It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(video) Nukes On A Train in Indiana

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I agree it's most likely some wind mill parts.
Taken from Wiki:

Trident nuclear weapons, special nuclear material (SNM) and new submarine reactor fuel are transported by road.

SNM is also moved by air, as are US nuclear weapons.

Our government does some dumb crap... But transporting enough nukes to level the world on a single train would be bad news bears, to exposed. They hide the transport of nukes. A story from 2007 where the air force lost track of a nuke for 3-1/2 hours that was mistakenly left on board a B-52.

www.armytimes.com...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Windmill tower sections,

They store a lot of these at Mojave Calif for use in the local wind farms

35°02'52.11"N 118°09'20.61"W

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Those look remarkably like parts of a windmill. There has been a lot of construction of windmills in my area, and the parts look remarkably like what's on that train.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by amongus

Posts like these are also tiring, and should result in a you going out and getting laid.

What difference is it to you if he chose to call the thread ASEGASWEGAZSJ|DGAZSWROGJA.

None, at all. You still clicked it.

Aaand this is the problem with n00bs on ATS these days. This mentality.

Enough said.

edit on 24-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Stupid thread, stupid opening statement. THOSE ARE in fact blades for windmills. There are thousands of windmills going up in the Midwest. BAN this dumba%* before someone kills him...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is what the train cars that carry nuclear material look like. This link even has them viewed with a Thermal cam. The OP video is clearly not any nuclear material of any sort. Someone said it earlier..Windmill blades.

Link

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Do you know which direction the train was heading?
reply to post by relocator

Ummm...I think it was headed to the right.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Normally I see wind turbine blades being transported by tractor trailer utilizing special telescoping long load trailers. See no reason as to why these blades could not be transported via rail as there are long flat bed rail cars out there. Even in the poor lighting these look suspiciously like turbine blades.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

i can defiantly second the windmills. i live here in illinois and we have hundreds. saw them transport them for about a year straight, but by semi.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I am not a "noob" (you could have just said new person, really, you're probably a grown man) to this nor many other similar websites.
I look forward to your next cheap dig.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Yes people nukes are openly shipped throughout this country!!!!

Seriously?

Come on.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I'm sure this doesn't need to be said, but what country in the world transports nuclear missiles complete with warheads on trains?

As far as I am aware (at least where the UK and US is concerned), the warheads are only fitted to the missiles before they are deployed to their various platforms, ie a sub. Prior to that, they are kept seperate..

On a side note, this is where Americans get confused about the UK's nuclear weapons. We actually make our own, in Aldermaston, Berkshire, rather than be beholden to the US. They are then shipped to Virginia to be mounted onto the Tridents which are then loaded into the Vanguards.. Contrary to popular belief, the US has no control over the missile either. Contractually, we are obliged to notify the US of any launch, but given that that would most likely come in the form of a NATO counterstrike, this is purely academic anyway.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Nuclear windmills!

The worst of both worlds

<< 1   >>

join