It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(video) Nukes On A Train in Indiana

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't know what these are. Do you? Whatever they are it's not good.

End The Wars Ron Paul 2012!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Those are windmill tower and blade sections dude! Just sayin!
edit on 5/24/2012 by SUICIDEHK45 because: forgot a part

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I wouldn't like to look up from my cornflakes and see one of them coming towards the window...

Bad times ahead for mother earth and by the looks of it, her occupants.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Kinda just looks like large piping for sewage or something along those lines.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

What gives you the right to post a thread declaring there are nukes on a train, only to open said thread and YOU don't even know.

These threads are tiring, and should result in a banning.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

That makes perfect sense actually, I live in Indiana and there is a MASSIVE windmill farm in Lafayette.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

All I know is I want these mother#ing nukes off this mother#ing train!

Seriously though...these don't look like any type of missile I've ever seen before, nuke or otherwise. I'd have to assume a more mundane explanation applies.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
1)You really ought to put a language warning in your post for those that are going to view at work.

2)There is nothing about this that indicates missiles, other than some redneck in the soundtrack saying "they're frigging nuclear missiles, thats what they are"

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
I don't know what these are. Do you? Whatever they are it's not good.

End The Wars Ron Paul 2012!

If someone knows their stuff, maybe they can identify them. But for me there is not enough visual data to be sure. It'll be interesting to see what they are. One poster mention windmill sections, sure could be. I highly doubt too that the military would transport missles via train cars.

Thanks

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

Thats definately what they are. I deal with that on a daily basis

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If they were nukes wouldn't they have them like covered up so no one would see them?
I

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Nice job...got me curious.

So how many missle sites are in Indiana?

I found this:

Nike Missile Site (C-44)During the Cold War, two areas around the lake were used to create Nike missile site C-44, part of an air defense system for Chicago and its heavy industries. It was one of many such sites that formed a ring of defense running from Indiana to Wisconsin. On the northwest side of the lake, several hundred acres of wetlands were filled with ferrous slag landfill to create the actual site for the missiles. This is currently Eggers Woods, part of the Cook County Forest Preserves system. On the southwest side of the lake was located the radar station for the site. It is currently the William W. Powers State Recreation Area (Illinois). Both sites were decommissioned in the 1970s, yet artifacts remain in place of their respective locations

Source

Do you know which direction the train was heading?

Wondering if the missles had anything to do with the G8 in Chicago and some kind of missle defense.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

What gives you the right to post a thread declaring there are nukes on a train, only to open said thread and YOU don't even know.

I totally agree with you, I was going to mention that in my reply post previous but totally forgot. This is what we have our trusty MOD's for.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here is a picture of a train with windmill blades during the day.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

That's it. I didn't know because I never saw anything like that. That's what ATS is for, discussion and problem solving.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

This!

Why would you post "Nukes on a Train in Indiana"? For the record the people on here calling this a windmill are 100% correct.

I agree this should at least be worth a suspension. 7 days - no posting.

If youre not sure title the thread something like, "Need help identifying possible missles"

edit on 24-5-2012 by underduck because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2012 by underduck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck

This!

Why would you post "Nukes on a Train in Indiana"? For the record the people on here calling this a windmill are 100% correct.

I agree this should at least be at least worth a suspension. 7 days - no posting.

The Op should have inserted in his title thread things like "probable" or "Whats This" jargon, the indefinite use of a phrase as correct is misleading.

edit on 24-5-2012 by imagineering because: Botched the quote

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Posts like these are also tiring, and should result in a you going out and getting laid.

What difference is it to you if he chose to call the thread ASEGASWEGAZSJ|DGAZSWROGJA.

None, at all. You still clicked it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by imagineering

I had no idea what these were. I was just repeating what was said in the video. I should have put a ? at the end of the topic.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
reply to post by imagineering

I had no idea what these were. I was just repeating what was said in the video. I should have put a ? at the end of the topic.

Indeed my friend and I respect your humility, Thank you. Many of us here encounter many many misleading thread titles every day and it gets frustrating. Forgive our impatience.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join