It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure ever closer?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
PROJECTS DOWN THE DRAIN!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Disclosure is just a wishful thinking, it's amazing how far dreaming about it can reach and so many threads created about it.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think disclosure is iminent one of these days. But as a comment said in the beginning of this post about being carefull because they are not who they think they are.

I personally think that i can wait or never hear or see the truth in comparison to achieve that "I told you so" feeling.

The UFO subject is becoming stale in my opinion with cases such as Bentwaters and Roswell being so ultimatly played out. Im avoiding most TV related programming these days until there is a new case of utmost importance. If they truly crashed before they will most likely crash again and almost everybody has a cell phone with camera and You tube....

Dr. Steven Greer is currently working on this Doc, seems pretty interesting... www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
*Not who we think they are. Sorry

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
For many of us, disclosure is not needed, we know already through contact. Even though it is low key, there is contact with many. The only problem is other people around us, we can't talk about it openly as their minds are closed and controlled. So until these dimwits see it on TV, they will not believe.

For example, I have a friend whom live in a home across the street, he does not believe in anything including those whom see a ufo. I was on my cycle this winter in FL. and saw this flashing craft darting up and down, sideways etc. way beyond anything I could conceive and so I eliminated all normal explanations and I am a pilot. He would not believe what I told him and this is typical. He needs some brain dead announcer to tell him.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Disclosure at this point is almost pointless since in 2013 they will be here to help us and walk among us openly:

www.youtube.com... .5.0.2.2.0.133.481.4j1.5.0...0.0.2dymAD9WT2s

Very informative videos.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join