It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Disclosure ever closer?

page: 2
2
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy
 




post by fairguy
For those of us with half a brain it's more than enough, sadly that's not the case for everyone.

Ahh that explains it , for those of us with a whole brain its not nearly enough




posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge
There are so many clues and hints towards alien life. Its only a matter of time until they show themselves don't you think ATS?

Nope. All the evidence we have so far says that we're the only living things anywhere. That either makes us pretty special or pretty pointlessly small and alone, depending on how you look at it.

Look around at the Earth and all the life on it. Pretty obvious, huh? Living stuff everywhere. Life just naturally spreads itself out and gets into every little nook and cranny. That might lead you to think that if life is so obvious on Earth, if there was other life out there in the universe after billions of years it would has spread itself out and probably be just as obvious. Right there in your face.

But it isn't. Except for us, space is apparently dead. Whatever little trick of nature happened to turn a little batch of dead chemicals into something alive apparently only happened once. Hard to imagine, with all the science fiction having trained you to think otherwise. But there you go. Oh, well...



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex
 


I notice that you didn't fail to cut out the last part of my post where I incited that nothing will ever really be enough for some people. Good for you.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex
 


Does this also mean that those with a whole brain think that it's normal for this to be turned into a report about a weather balloon?????

Man, am I glad to be stupid.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think that the authorities may be just as much in the dark as the rest of us although they might have access to more reliable data largely because they can filter out their own disinformation

Perhaps any visiting civilisation will only announce its presence when the risk of doing so is wholly outweighed by the risk of our self -annihilation; when we are on the brink of nuclear war



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex
 


The intelligence office of the 509th Bombardment group at Roswell Army Air Field announced at noon today, that the field has come into possession of a flying saucer.

The intelligence office of the 509th Bombardment group at Roswell Army Air Field announced at noon today, that the field has come into possession of a flying saucer.

The intelligence office of the 509th Bombardment group at Roswell Army Air Field announced at noon today, that the field has come into possession of a flying saucer.

The intelligence office of the 509th Bombardment group at Roswell Army Air Field announced at noon today, that the field has come into possession of a flying saucer.

I suggest you quote my post again, only this time include the last part.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy
 




post by fairguy
Does this also mean that those with a whole brain think that it's normal for this to be turned into a report about a weather balloon?????

Nope , I don't believe the weather balloon explanation and believe there were two craft that may well of been of ET origin .



Man, am I glad to be stupid.

Stupid is as stupid does



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge
There are so many clues and hints towards alien life. Its only a matter of time until they show themselves don't you think ATS?

Nope. All the evidence we have so far says that we're the only living things anywhere. That either makes us pretty special or pretty pointlessly small and alone, depending on how you look at it.

Look around at the Earth and all the life on it. Pretty obvious, huh? Living stuff everywhere. Life just naturally spreads itself out and gets into every little nook and cranny. That might lead you to think that if life is so obvious on Earth, if there was other life out there in the universe after billions of years it would has spread itself out and probably be just as obvious. Right there in your face.

But it isn't. Except for us, space is apparently dead. Whatever little trick of nature happened to turn a little batch of dead chemicals into something alive apparently only happened once. Hard to imagine, with all the science fiction having trained you to think otherwise. But there you go. Oh, well...


In the scheme of the universe, the edge of our own solar system could be deemed as close by, and already inside it we have moons/planets that could one day have the potential to maintain life, whether it be microbial or intelligent.

e.g.

Titan



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex
 


I get it now, you were trying to belittle another in order to boost your own self esteem. Once again, good for you.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think that if aliens are real, they really do not want to show to us, they feel safer when their secrets and technology are not revealed, so the only way to get technology is 'catch me if you can'.

They simply do not know friendship, feelings, emotions, they just don't see us as anything other than a pile of stones. And whenever they need to know, they abudct. It's clear that if real they do not want to reveal themselves and definitely would not like negotiations about their technology



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
The intelligence office of the 509th Bombardment group at Roswell Army Air Field announced at noon today, that the field has come into possession of a flying saucer.

Hah! Here's somebody who's obviously never been in the military. You know they invented the word "snafu," don't you?



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by alkesh
 


For those of us with half a brain it's more than enough, sadly that's not the case for everyone.

People are obsessed around here with "debunking" and always being right, rather than for once admitting that they may have been wrong. I'm quite convinced actually that if total disclosure does ever happen that there will still be "debunkers" saying that we're all crazy and it's all just space junk.
totally agree one hundred percent..some people just can't accept it..thanks for that later post with the Roswell press release ..i was to damn lazy to include it in my post



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift
 


Why would I need any military qualifications in order to read a newspaper article?



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The US government is never going to step forward and admit there is alien life visiting this planet. The only way there will be disclosure, is if it's forced on them by an actual ship landing. It will have to be such a public spectacle they have no choice but to admit it. Remember, Big Brother knows best and we are all idiots who can't handle the truth.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alkesh
 


No matter how many times I try I always fail to see how people just accept the fact that article was so blatantly changed, and this was 65 years ago!



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Disclosure = We want the government to show that we were right all along about our theories even though we have no proof that aliens have ever visited earth. Disclosure = We want the governments of the earth to show how they systematically covered up the existence of aliens even though we have no proof that they ever visited in the first place. Nice try, dream on. When it comes to disinformation there's nothing like UFO video channels or websites for showing how deceptive humans can be...



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by alkesh
 


No matter how many times I try I always fail to see how people just accept the fact that article was so blatantly changed, and this was 65 years ago!
i hear ya brother..an everyone always talks about how "awake" they are around here..hmm.. i guess they slept through that part about the story being changed...everyone wants it to be a grand event with all the bells and whistles..not gonna happen that way..they are just gonna show up or we are gonna be eased into it with subtle hints here and there



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by alkesh
 


The revolution will be classified dude, we won't even know that it happened.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by alkesh
 


For those of us with half a brain it's more than enough, sadly that's not the case for everyone.

People are obsessed around here with "debunking" and always being right, rather than for once admitting that they may have been wrong. I'm quite convinced actually that if total disclosure does ever happen that there will still be "debunkers" saying that we're all crazy and it's all just space junk.



For those of us with half a brain it's more than enough, sadly that's not the case for everyone.


People are obsessed around here with "debunking" and always being right, rather than for once admitting that they may have been wrong.


Sorry, but I just thought this was really funny. Thank you for that.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte
 


You're welcome, I fail to see where I say that I am always right, as that is rarely the case with any person let alone myself.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join