It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure ever closer?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Just seen that YouTube posted this short series on facebook.

www.youtube.com...

There are so many clues and hints towards alien life. Its only a matter of time until they show themselves don't you think ATS?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
First post.

I don't really know what to think anymore about disclosure or it's eventuity. If it happens...it happens, ain't anything I can do about it at this time. It would be really neat though!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

Why would they show themselves ? What would they gain from it?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge
Just seen that YouTube posted this short series on facebook.

www.youtube.com...

There are so many clues and hints towards alien life. Its only a matter of time until they show themselves don't you think ATS?

I have to say I am skeptical. I have been kicking around this site for a few years, and I have to say that I see a new "Disclosure any day now..." threads about twice a week. And yet... Somehow... Around and around we go.

If they are there, they have been leaving hints for decades (or more) and we still don't get it. Based on prior history I think that alien life could hide from us indefinitely.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
"Disclosure" followed shortly by Bluebeam. Be careful what you wish for. "Aliens" are not what you think they are.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
One thing that has always bugged me about people yelling for disclosure. I dont think the debunkers will stop their negativity/harsh skepticism until we get someone on tv saying flat out "They are here, this is what we know."

The fact that we spend time on websites like this should show you something. People like us will know, and some feel that we already do, long before a statement like that is made. Informing everyone in a mainstream manner is what needs to happen, but every little thing leading up to that message will be more of a disclosure to me than having a face with the message. I honestly feel that the moajority of people already have faith in the fact we are not alone, but the government still has the MIB stance. "A person is smart, people are dumb, panicy, dangerous animals."

True in some aspects, but at this point, just give up the act already. I feel people are ready.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Disclosure has been coming for decades now, but never has. I've said it before, the only disclosure you need is common sense. If you don't believe in life elsewhere in this universe then you're very closed minded.

Disclosure by our governments will never happen, they would have to admit to cover ups, acknowledge they've always known, and many other things.

The only way I see it ever happening is if we have full scale global contact, then it can't be denied!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

O.K, now this is the kind of cryptic, obtuse reply to the "disclosure" question that helps keep the rusty saucer shaped merry go round a-turning. WHEN will there be disclosure? WHO will be doing the disclosing? Names, dates. Keep it simple humans!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2

Why would they show themselves ? What would they gain from it?

Exactly. There isn't much they can gain from that or really anything here for that matter. IF they are here on Earth they want something, and it is prolly sinister or else they would have showed themselves off to the public a long time ago...

Or the gov't lost all control over the situation and they are doing their best not to inform the public about it because they want to show everyone they (the gov't) are still in control.

This is all pure speculation of course, we do not know if they are even here at all.

-SAP-

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Disclosure ever closer?

A few videos posted by youtube about Aliens (probably their most lucrative category) doesn't take us any closer to disclosure in my view .

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
"Disclosure" followed shortly by Bluebeam. Be careful what you wish for. "Aliens" are not what you think they are.

If we don't know they exist, how are they not what we think they are??

Please elaborate

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Who do you want to post them? Isn't YouTube "mainstream" enough??

Puhh-leeeze... one minute on this site people are all "oh, don't trust the mainstream anyone, the mainstream lies"... the next they are all "oh, no mainstream outlets have said anything about it, don't believe it anyone"...

Puhhh..... leeeeze.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Disclosure...

choose your own term from below:

Now!
Tommorrow
18th June 2012 3.00pm (GMT), London, House of Commons
When
Never
Whatever
What?
Shishdoshure

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Spam removed by admin.

Please see your PM inbox for a link to our Terms and Conditions explaining advertising on ATS.
edit on May 24th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think that Alien technology has perhaps reached the stage where they do not need to visit us, they could easily send unmanned probes if they wanted a close study,

Lets have a bit of perspective, we have telescopes which can now begin to look into neighboring galaxies and see potential life harboring planets, Those are our telescopes and we struggle with manned space ships to reach the moon, it wasnt too many years ago that the space shuttle Columbus disintegrated.

Now consider an alien race, if they can travel planet to planet, solar system to solar system, do you really think that need to be anywhere near the earth to observe us, maybe at one time they did but not now, any stops by earth are probably just for repair jobs or refueling / rendezvous.

I used to believe that one day an independence day event would occur with a massive space ship being spotted, however now i think it is much more likely that we will find them.

Probably by identifying artificial light ruminating from planets outside our solar system,

similar to how our earth looks at night

my 2 cent

edit on 24-5-2012 by kevbrownuk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Nope.

Me thinks that disclosure is not going to happen any time soon, if ever at all.

If there are even aliens or UFOs flown around by aliens, I suspect it's more a game of hide and seek where humanity won't ever publicly meet or see aliens until we develop our own warp drive, or equivalent.

Nope. Aliens not happening.
Sorry.

You can yell or cry at me next year, and the year after that, and the one after that, and the one after that too when it doesn't happen and keeps on continuing not to happen.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Who do you want to post them? Isn't YouTube "mainstream" enough??

So you consider half a dozen ET themed videos posted by youtube a step closer to disclosure .... Puhhh..... leeeeze .

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

It's obviously more than 5, but less than 7, so in a way, yes I do.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
disclosure happened in july 1947..the united states army issued a press release stating in fact that they recovered a flying disc..you can't say that then change the story to a whether balloon the next day..how much more disclosure do you need than the u.s army saying they have a flying disc?
edit on 24-5-2012 by alkesh because: sp

edit on 24-5-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

For those of us with half a brain it's more than enough, sadly that's not the case for everyone.

People are obsessed around here with "debunking" and always being right, rather than for once admitting that they may have been wrong. I'm quite convinced actually that if total disclosure does ever happen that there will still be "debunkers" saying that we're all crazy and it's all just space junk.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join