It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Batman Conspiracy – Freemasonic Illuminati Dark Knight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Tales of winged beasts in the shadows who terrify spectators are abundant throughout history, often found nearby are mutilated animals drained of blood.

Where could such tales come from and what is the inspiration of the modern day ‘Dark Knight’?

The Batman is a comic series from the DC universe.
en.wikipedia.org...

Batman is a fictional character, a comic book superhero created by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger. The character first appeared in Detective Comics #27 (May 1939), and since then has appeared primarily in publications by DC Comics. Originally referred to as "The Bat-Man" and still referred to at times as "The Batman", he is additionally known as "The Caped Crusader",[2] "The Dark Knight",[2] and "The World's Greatest Detective,"[2] among other titles.

The creators Bob Kane (Cain?) and Bill Finger described the concept and design as;

Bob Kane created "the Bat-Man."[6] Collaborator Bill Finger recalled "Kane had an idea for a character called 'Batman', and he'd like me to see the drawings. I went over to Kane's, and he had drawn a character who looked very much like Superman with kind of ... reddish tights, I believe, with boots ... no gloves, no gauntlets ... with a small domino mask, swinging on a rope. He had two stiff wings that were sticking out, looking like bat wings. And under it was a big sign ... BATMAN."[7]
Finger offered such suggestions as giving the character a cowl instead of a simple domino mask, a cape instead of wings, and gloves, and removing the red sections from the original costume.[8][9][10][11] Finger said he devised the name Bruce Wayne for the character's secret identity: "Bruce Wayne's first name came from Robert Bruce, the Scottish patriot. Bruce, being a playboy, was a man of gentry.

More on the creators can be found here;
Bob Kane - en.wikipedia.org...
Bill Finger - en.wikipedia.org...

Royalty have often been associated with dark occult themes such as vampirism, sorcery, and sacrifice. It only seems proper that the caped crusader be a man of wealth and taste.

This quote comes from Nick Redfern’s; The NASA Conspiracies

Desiree Shaw’s Story of her now deceased father, Frank, an archivist who worked at NASA;s Houston, Texas-based Johnson Space Center in the 1980, is bizarre in the extreme.
. . .
It was late one night in 1986, said Shaw, when her father returned from his daily routine at the Johnson Space Center. . . . On this particular night, however, things were very different. . . . Frank Shaw told a wild and extraordinary story: While walking to his car that night, he had seen, to his complete and utter horror; perched on a nearby building, a large man-like figure that was utterly black in color, and that seemed to have a large cape draped across its shoulders and back, with two huge wing-like appendages sticking out of the cape. Looking more bat-like than bird-like, the wings made a cracking noise as they slowly flapped in the strong howling wind.
The creature . . . had clearly realized it had been seen. Not only that Shaw gained the very distinct impression that the beast was actually relishing that it had been noticed, and was even seemingly deriving pleasure from the fact that it had struck terror into the heart of Shaw.
. . .
He eventually confided in his immediate superior, who, to Shaw’s great surprise and relief, revealed that this was not the first time such a vile entity had been seen late at night roaming around the more shadowy parts of the Johnson Space Center.
. . .
Indeed a secret file on the matter had reportedly been opened some months earlier . . . primarily because the where the winged fiend had been seen, the remains of two dead and horrifically mutilated German Shepherds had been found, their bodies drained of significant amounts of blood.

This is quite reminiscent of the skinwalker ranch mystery ( www.skinwalkerranch.org... )

Surprising connections can be made between the legends and lore of the demons with bat-wings and the modern super hero Batman.

Batman Begins

This scene from the film portrays the bat-man in an eerily similar fashion to the above descriptions.

Other descriptions of a bat-man come from John Keel’s The Mothman Prophecies where

Batman Begins

See 3:42 into the video
This clip comes from the HollywoodInsiders.net series and provides a description of the mothman as having wings and performing flying acrobatics with red glowing eyes. A similar scene occurs in Batman Begins when the drugs are released into the slums. The batman soars over the crowds with glowing red eyes.

Further investigations make clear connections of other batman characters as having clear occult origins.

All of TheM DarK Knights
pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...

Occult origins of the Joker
occultview.com...

The Batman character has evolved through the decades. From a child’s comic book, it matured under writers like Frank Miller and Alan Moore. Inspired by these writers, director Tim Burton reinvented Batman along the line of this mature Batman.

Miller, Moore, and Burton are all directors with distinct occult (Crowley-esque) inspiration. They are joined by many directors whose goal seems to be to desensitize and popularize these occult themes for the masses

Hollywood Insiders: Beneath the surface follows the career of movie writers such as: James Cameron, Roland Emmerich, David Goyer, and Michael Ferris. It also examines symbolism in movies like: Avatar, 10000BC, 2012, The men who stare at Goats, Sherlock Holmes, Surrogates, Jumper, and The Crow 2. Further, it analyzes predictive programming, the mayan calender, global warming, the supernatural, mythological retelling in movies.

Is the Batman a genius creation or merely another occult inspired deception?

edit on 24-5-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: Bismillah

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
you have a very interesting um story here.....

the biggest problem i see here with your theory is that the things you compare to batman for the most part are killers in one way shape or form, where as batman goes through amazing effort to keep from killing those he comes across both in print, television and movies.

Though im not saying that some of the mystique wasnt ripped off from said ideas but im willing to bet that the Batman is not an occult refferance out right.

just my .02 but still a jolly good read.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This series expounds on the stranger sightings and blood drained corpses surrounding the Skinwalker Ranch which provides additional evidence of similar sightings to the aforementioned Bat-man.

Extreme Paranormal at Skinwalker Ranch

This episode is all about skinwalker ranch and the surrounding area. If you've never heard of it, you need to watch this, because it's one of the most fascinating sites for paranormal activity out there.

Ryan and I delve deep into the accounts of the skinwalker phenomenon as well as other strange accounts of UFO's, Chupa's, Inter dimensional tears, and lore and legends passed down by the Navajo Indians, Utes, and others.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsongod21
the biggest problem i see here with your theory is that the things you compare to batman for the most part are killers in one way shape or form, where as batman goes through amazing effort to keep from killing those he comes across both in print, television and movies.

Then you never read the comics from the first few years.
In fact in the early years Batman even carried a gun and regularly killed mobsters by shooting them, strangling them or in a lot of other ways. Batman was produced in the then popular "Pulp" way, with him being a Anti-Hero.
It was changed i think sometime in the mid-late 40's. But even then Batman still sometimes killed people. Even in the movies it happened, like in Batman Returns, when he kills two of Penguins henchmen by starting the jet engines of his batmobile, burning them alive.
Later he became more and more a "I don't kill anyone" guy.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here is another article connecting the Batman to Freemasonry

Batman, Legends of the Dark Knight (1996)
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Batman uses his knowledge of masonic ritual to track a serial killer to the "Temple of the New Dawn". The source of his knowledge is left unexplained but the conclusion could be drawn, if the reader was so inclined, that he was a freemason.
The three-part story ends with Batman questioning whether or not his role in tracking the killer to the Temple of the New Dawn was not somehow manipulated by some unidentified secret group.
The fictional Temple of the New Dawn is also noted as having been created by a "former pulp fiction writer", an allusion to L. Ronald Hubbard.

This even connects Batman to L.Ron Hubbard the founder of Scientology, who was a popular sci-fi writer and also known to have met up with Jack Parson of NASA's Jet Propulsion Labs to perform occult rituals in the Ordo Templi Orientalis, a magical order of Alistair Crowley.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Batman is merely a product of his time. Prior to Superman the most popular characters were those like The Shadow. When Superman became an instant success National Publications began scrambling to publish more stories of these new superheroes. Batman was the natural progression of taking a character like the Shadow and making them super. He's also very much influenced by Zorro.

As for later interpretations I also don't see any occult influences. I've never seen any occult references in the work of Miller. He is merely a writer who likes to tell gritty stories and has sadly fallen far from his prime. If Moore had included his occult beliefs in his interpretation you would know it. When Moore includes his beliefs he's not subtle about it. Just look at Promethea or his run on Swamp Thing as examples. You also mention Burton. While he's dark any occult references he may make have always seemed more like a high school student who reads Crowley simply because he was "the wickedest man on Earth." Now you could make the argument that Snyder's current run on Batman contains occult and Illuminati references but that is simply because Batman is facing a cabal of wealthy Gotham families that have secretly been controlling the city for centuries.

link   
The Batman Conspiracy
ok now your going too far,,
Freemasonic Illuminati Dark Knight,
ok what Century City,,bozo,bizzarro, world did u ever Alternate Earth that one from????????

Freemasonic Illuminati Dark Knight,,the GREATEST DETECTIVE ,,ever,,, including Sherlock Holmes,,by the way,,see episode 36,, Edition 212,,Batman Dark Knight,,Alternate Timeline,,,Justice League Grouping,

ohh u were just reading a comic book?

ANDthe guy turned down SUPERMAN,,for a partner,,,he works alone.
always has.but with help,,,,,,occasionally.
edit on 24-5-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

link   
Talk about good and evil enough and all the lines blur. When the entertainers want you to feel scared they use things you think of when you think 'scary'. Same for intimidated or any other emotion you should feel depending on the context of what your watching/reading. I don't think the occult would have a poster child that risks life and limb for anyone who needs a hand, and without killing offenders.
If anything at all makes Batman's motive suspicious, it's his relationship with Robin....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

That article clearly doesn't know Batman if they think the reason he's familiar with Masonic rituals is because he was a Mason. In the DC universe Batman has the highest unaided intelligence. He has a photographic memory and he studies everything. If Batman knows about Masonic rituals it's because he has researched them among countless other topics.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

That article clearly doesn't know Batman if they think the reason he's familiar with Masonic rituals is because he was a Mason. In the DC universe Batman has the highest unaided intelligence. He has a photographic memory and he studies everything. If Batman knows about Masonic rituals it's because he has researched them among countless other topics.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Dick Tracey?

Dick Tracy
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Detectives Dick Tracy and Sam Catchem visit the home of Flattop’s sister where Sam sees a picture of a family ancestor who was president of Grand Lodge. The uniform is that of a naval officer, and not masonic regalia. What Grand Lodge Gould was referring to is unclear and no further mention is made to the portrait.

The pentagram in comics
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

A cartoon convention since the 1930s, the pentagram, or more often the star outline, is often incorporated with other symbols to represent violence, pain, or a sudden blow.

Dick Tracy
www.imdb.com...

Notice the Dick Tracy was produced by Disney, who is long known to have occult influences.

The Mickey Mouse Conspiracy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

getreadyalready do you have anything to add here?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

AND,,
they,,,, killed SUPERMAN,,ok,, i could live with that,,
now,,,THEY,,want too turn the Dark Night into some kind of Illuminate symbols.
ya too far.

u wont understand,,

will THEY.

little JL help here,, guys??

The Batman Conspiracy – Freemasonic Illuminati Dark Knight

aww not gonna kill that as well,,
wow.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

So you don't have anything to add but for a list of complaints and insults?

If you are attempting to derail a thread, then I suggest you find factual faults and begin pressing them aggressively.

Your current attempts come across quite childish.

Peace

PS

Getreadyalready!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Though i will not claim to be an expert of the early years of the dark knight, i will say i have read a few of the early comics, and though i dont remember him shooting anyone im not going to say it didnt happen. As the pulp/gangster style was popular at the time it wouldnt shock me at all. The character that is Batman has been through some significant changes through his history. Like i said before he might of even gotten some insperation from some of the sources you posted, But to link him as a Freemason/occult tool to me seems a stretch.

Freemasons who according to some are linked to the NWO, illuminati Builderburg and all the other secret societies are at least in my opinion portrayed by another entity in the comics, such as "the league of assassins lead by Ra's al ghul .

but once again that is my .02

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Possible Messages in The Dark Knight Rises (2012) Trailer

With the making of the final part of Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy, we have seen the rise of the Joker, a sinister villain who was called the "agent of chaos". Now, Bane, the next villain brings in a new kind of chaos. The messages in this trailer are quite astonishing.

And below we have a highly religious interpretation of the Batman's upcoming new title.

The Dark Knight Rises. Illuminati Symbolism. Revelation 18. Rapture. World War 3

A look at the New Batman Movie The Dark Knight Rises.
And the Illuminati symbolism showing the rapture. And the Beggining of WW3.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This article comes from the UFO casebook; more details on the Mothman and other nightmarish ghouls who bear the resemblance of the Bat-man

The Mothman Legend
www.ufocasebook.com...

There is some doubt as to whether or not the Mothman belongs in the field of UFOology, but there is some evidence that it does, and we will go into that in this article. The very first sighting of the Mothman was supposedly on the night of November 15, 1966, near the town of Point Pleasant, West Virginia. Two married couples, Roger and Linda Scarberry and Steve and Mary Mallette were driving past a closed down World War II ammunitions plant that was commonly called the "TNT AREA" by locals.

They were only about six miles north of the city proper, in an area set aside by the city as a wildlife preserve for birds, called the McClintic Wildlife Preserve. The area had many underground tunnels and caves; an easy hiding or nesting place.

The first thing that caught their attention was the glow of two large red eyes peering through the darkness. They could soon make out the shape of a creature six to seven foot tall, with the basic shape of a human with what appeared to be wings folded around his sides and back.

The glowing red eyes were consistent with the description of another mysterious creature, oddly enough, in Flatwoods, West Virginia. The being is commonly referred to as the Flatwoods monster. The Flatwoods event occurred in September of 1952.

. . . .

The witnesses noticed a dead dog near the city limits as they finally put distance between themselves and the monster. Later, when returning with policemen to the scene, they noticed that the body of the dog was gone.

"It was shaped like a man, but bigger. Maybe six and a half or seven feet tall. And it had big wings folded against its back, " Roger Scarberry told reporters.

"But it was those eyes that got us. It had two big eyes like automobile reflectors," added Linda Scarberry.

"They were hypnotic. For a minute, we could only stare at it. I couldn’t take my eyes off it."

The frightened four never stopped their car until they reached the Mason County Sheriff's Office. Deputy Millard Halstead was the first person the four frightened witnesses saw. They immediately began to tell their unusual story.

Oh did I mention that the Mothman (Batman) hails from MASON COUNTY?

More on the animal mutilations . . .

He could now hear the familiar sounds of his dog Bandit howling on the porch. Bandit was a big muscular German Shephard who was always on guard, alerting Partridge of any unusual happenings around the house.

He was a country dog, and used to defending himself and his family. Partridge quickly made his way to the porch to see what his loyal Bandit was making such a fuss about. The dog was heading to the family's barn, located about one hundred and fifty yards away.

Partridge aimed his flashlight in the direction of the barn, and was shocked to see "two circle-like eyes" glowing red through the night.

Partridge's own words were: "I shined the [flash]light in that direction, and it picked up two red circles, or eyes, which looked like bicycle reflectors. I certainly know what animal eyes look like… these were much larger. It’s a good length of a football field to that hay barn, still those eyes showed up huge for that distance."

Something wasn't right, and Partridge ran inside to get his trusty gun, ready to defend himself from whatever or whoever was trespassing on his property. He spent the night with one eye open, and the gun at his side. When morning broke, he went to find Bandit, worried that he was hurt, or worse, dead.

There was no sign of Bandit, but Partridge did find a worrisome clue to his whereabouts. He found tracks in a circular pattern, telling him that Bandit had gone round and round probably barking at something in the air! Bandit was never seen again.

Could the body of the dog seen on the outskirts of town been that of Bandit?

. . .

It should be mentioned that animal and cattle mutilation reports skyrocketed during the Mothman period, though no direct evidence connected the Mothman to the reports.

Some of the theories put forth for the devilish bird were:

He was the result of some type of demonic or cult ritual.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Wow. Reaching a bit far aren't you, OP? Batman is simply a product of hundreds of incarnations through various writers and creative geniuses. He has been turned into a creature of the night or a demon, if you will, to keep the masses interested in a story of a rich guy detective who fights crime. Anything to insinuate an illuminati agenda is preposterous and offensive. Yeah, I can see connections in the stories you posted and the stories of the Batman, but you can say the exact same thing about a homeless person with a cape on. Mysterious and hiding in the shadows and nearly in detectable. To say that the Batman is an illuminati propaganda piece is heresy to all who have really followed the dark knight on his ventures throughout the years. If any of that stuff can be connected to the Batman in any real way, it's because the writers made it so, so that people could see "real world" conspiracies unfold in their fictional universe and relate to it a bit more. If the Batman of this delusion were a reality, he'd surely be on your doorstep soon enough for exposing his true illuminati nature. If you truly believe the things you just posted then I would be scared for my life at every corner. The Batman is watching... and he isn't happy.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSeaver

Keep telling yourself that bub. Sounds mostly like an emotional response to the plain symbolism and themes of the series. Many of the masonic and magical symbols were highlighted in the film versions. The comics started out less violent and symbolic, but just like the frog in boiling water they have begun overflowing with all of it.

I collected comics for years mostly Spider-man and Spawn, but the symbols are the same.

Stan Lee (Lieber) was in the military and his codename was Playwrite which only 9 individuals ever had. Spider man fights Doc Oc (cthulu), Lizard (Reptilian), Mysterio (crystal ball), Sandman (wiki.answers.com...), among others. Spidey even looks similar to a 'gray'.

Do I need to explain the blatant occult of Spawn?

This stuff was popularized and turned into cult fantasy yet it is all based on real belief systems.

You can throw personal insults by saying I should be afraid around every corner if I believe that, but you and I both know that is a childish taunt.

Please address FACTS not emotional rhetoric.
edit on 25-5-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: Bismillah

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Oh dear, I didn't know that there is an evil conspiracy even for comics characters

I will let you know lot's of games, movies and such come from conspiracies:

TMNT - underground, reptilians (turtles!), mutants, secret lab and base such as the Technodrome, where does it come from? Oh right - Thomas Castello.

Need I mention 'Visitors' which clearly taken from there, plus all the not so good movies and cartoons of today. Whether it would be about aliens, other planets, Dimensions, it's so many you can see taken partially from such stories that it would take too long to mention many examples.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Anton LaVay did say that the T.V. was the new satanic altar.

You do know Hollywood is rife with Scientologists,a belief system stemming from the Ordo Templi Orientalis and Alistair Crowley?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
reply to post by Imtor

Anton LaVay did say that the T.V. was the new satanic altar.

LeVay was a juvenile idiot who enjoyed shocking people.

As for the OP; blah, blah, blah. UFOs/aliens are demons, Batman's a demon, this is demonic, that is demonic. Some people see demons under every rock. It's getting old, and exceedingly boring.

I'm also tired of the impressionable and/or mentally ill individuals who claim to see Illuminati imagery in literally everything.

There is a Hindu proverb which states that Man becomes what he worships. By being preoccupied with the Illuminati, you are worshipping them, and it will damage your own sphere and character in the process. If you truly believe that God is in control, then focus on God, and only God. Let the rest pass.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join