It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF do i bother???????????????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
For the love of all things blessed and holy...WTF do i bother posting on such important subjects like medical and historical topics and discoveries if no one is gonna f**king read them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean...its there to be read...to be learned about...to know the information is there if you should ever need to read it...i do my damn best to see that its brought upto date but.....grrrr!!!!!!!

WTF is everyone so interested in the war and politics when one day we may be affected by such matters like history and medical....one day you could have a family member in great pain because of an illness..u could be like.....why didnt someone post about it in ats all those years ago?

Ill be there laughin sayin...someone did but u were soo up ur own arse about other minor matters such as aliens etc that u didnt care to look!

It takes 5 feckin minutes too look...once a week if need be....im probably not the only one who is feeling like this...i dont care about thepoints....id rather have u guys knowing about CPR and poisoning etc incase u need it in later life....is that so wrong???????

Im at wits end...i try and do it and no one gives a toss!!

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Unlike Tony Blair, I am one of the few people who believe that history is important. If you don't learn from the past, you are doomed to repeat it.
I usually read historical threads, even though I sometimes don't reply to them.
Actually, I only reply to threads if I have something to add. Same with other threads. Medical, Scientific etc.

Gryff - I happen to believe that your threads are well thought out and your research is top-notch. I can add little to your information since you are both military and medical and I am neither. You have taught me things that I would not have known otherwise. I read your info, I digest it and I remember it.

I know I will have use of it in later years.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I'm sorry being reasonably new here I havn't seen any of your posts,
I'll have a look though

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen
For the love of all things blessed and holy...WTF do i bother posting on such important subjects like medical and historical topics and discoveries if no one is gonna f**king read them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean...its there to be read...to be learned about...to know the information is there if you should ever need to read it...i do my damn best to see that its brought upto date but.....grrrr!!!!!!!

WTF is everyone so interested in the war and politics when one day we may be affected by such matters like history and medical....one day you could have a family member in great pain because of an illness..u could be like.....why didnt someone post about it in ats all those years ago?

Ill be there laughin sayin...someone did but u were soo up ur own arse about other minor matters such as aliens etc that u didnt care to look!

It takes 5 feckin minutes too look...once a week if need be....im probably not the only one who is feeling like this...i dont care about thepoints....id rather have u guys knowing about CPR and poisoning etc incase u need it in later life....is that so wrong???????

Im at wits end...i try and do it and no one gives a toss!!

It is what it is. This is the same reason that I have stopped Posting new topics on the main board, Maybe after the election people will go back to reading more threads. I thing most of the memebers that care, have had these same feelings that you are having. Keep your head-up and dont take it personally.

new topics

top topics

join