It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Hypocrisy on Full Display…Another Non-Issue by the Left

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

This is just one of many occasions where the truth is right in front of you Both work towards the same end. Absoulute Power!.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I can show you a story about PETA killing more puppies in it's shelters that it finds homes for, will that help??

Off topic I know...but it's the sad truth...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

No.

Under the TPM, corporations would get away with murder even more than they currently do.

Where are the jobs that social conservatives promised us when they hawked Bush's tax cuts?

The job loss is pretty systemic. We have lost industrial jobs for decades. For instance, back in the Reagan era, the steel industry was suffering. My dad was in Steel and our competitors across the street didn't make it. My Dad refused to lay off workers and for that they pitched in and had a plaque made up. I remember him talking about how we had to compete with France and Brazil. Jobs are going overseas, and you know why don't you? Because people in Congress have made it more and more difficult to operate under increasing load of regulations. China, Taiwan, Indonesia, and other places are getting the jobs we aren't. So you cannot fix something overnight which has been happening over decades.

Also, there is the issue of labor unions. My dad's steel foundry was not unionized. It was started in 1890. People were loyal.

edit on 24-5-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Few right wing minded people on ATS do not seem to care about equal rights for people or discrimination. The fact that they think that discrimination is somehow a leftist issue is beyond me. It's a humanitarian issue, not political.

Predictable!

Discrimination is wrong. I’ve explained several times already why this is a non-issue but I’ll share the analogy with you again…I’m SURE you’ll have a sweet come-back!

If you stub your toe as you’re falling face first into a meat grinder would your toe be an issue? Would that be your main concern???

Our entire economy is on a fast track to HELL so is it a priority to pursue the EQAUL PAY issue right now or should we focus on America SURVIVING???????

Just asking! I know you’re likely a single-issue voter but some people see the big picture so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
So you cannot fix something overnight which has been happening over decades.

Like the national debt?

I agree

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Few right wing minded people on ATS do not seem to care about equal rights for people or discrimination. The fact that they think that discrimination is somehow a leftist issue is beyond me. It's a humanitarian issue, not political.

Predictable!

Discrimination is wrong. I’ve explained several times already why this is a non-issue but I’ll share the analogy with you again…I’m SURE you’ll have a sweet come-back!

If you stub your toe as you’re falling face first into a meat grinder would your toe be an issue? Would that be your main concern???

Our entire economy is on a fast track to HELL so is it a priority to pursue the EQAUL PAY issue right now or should we focus on America SURVIVING???????

Just asking! I know you’re likely a single-issue voter but some people see the big picture so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

How is America not surviving?

It has recouped nearly 5 million jobs in the last 3 years, last I checked the US has been adding jobs
every month.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beanskinner

Like the national debt?

I agree

Well, this POTUS Is not going to fix the national debt by overspending trillions and refusing to accept reasonable cost cutting measures.
Even his own leftist doctor stated that his health care program is too expensive and has NO COST CONTROL. source: "The Amateur" by Edward Klein p 16

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

You say that we cannot fix this mess overnight.

Uh-huh.

You can't fix 8 years of Stupid in only 4 years.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Predictable!

It has recouped nearly 5 million jobs in the last 3 years, last I checked the US has been adding jobs
every month.

Don't forget that Obama increased govt by leaps and bounds. Many of the jobs added were for bloated govt positions which pay higher than the private sector and will add a huge cost overrum to the budget, especially with regard to pension and so on.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

You say that we cannot fix this mess overnight.

Uh-huh.

You can't fix 8 years of Stupid in only 4 years.

The jobless problem is not from Bush. Right now the jobless problem is total lack of confidence in the economy and what this admin is (not) doing to recover it. Stop blaming Bush for everything. You sound just like the most inept POTUS in American history who refuses to accept any responsibility for his own mistakes.

Oh by the way, in this book I'm reading, even Bill Clinton wants Hillary to run against Obama so SHE can fix the economy because he thinks Obama is so "amateur" which is the name of this new book. And that was in the Prologue of the book.
edit on 24-5-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Oh it's not?

Didn't things start going downhill before Obama took office?

I don't expect you to acknowledge that.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Hillary?

No thanks.

Just another Republican war hawk in sheep clothing.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Things started going downhill in 2006 after the Democrats took control of the House and Senate.

True.
edit on 25-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Seabag makes me want to vote Ron Paul just to stick it to the Republican Party because they are royally #ed no matter which nitwit they send after Obama.

PLEASE DO!

I’d LOVE IT!!

Oooppps! Reverse psychology……….QUICK……..

DON’T VOTE RP!!! THAT’ WOULD BREAK MY HEART!!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Like the national debt?

I agree

Well, this POTUS Is not going to fix the national debt by overspending trillions and refusing to accept reasonable cost cutting measures.

I think you guys

A. make things up

B. are blinded by your hatred

The House GOP decided to break their own deficit reducing deal and expanded spending-

They refused in this case, not Obama and this is less than a week old

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-5-2012 by Beanskinner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Oh it's not?

I don't expect you to acknowledge that.

You do know that Democrats controlled both houses of CONGRESS from 2006 to 2010... I wouldn't expect you to get the ramifications of that.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Beanskinner

Yo do not HR bills have to go through Senate before the land on the president's desk?

Why yes they do so

Meh

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Predictable!

every month.

Don't forget that Obama increased govt by leaps and bounds. Many of the jobs added were for bloated govt positions which pay higher than the private sector and will add a huge cost overrum to the budget, especially with regard to pension and so on.

Why don't you give me some hyperlinks so we can discuss these bloated government jobs

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Yo do not HR bills have to go through Senate before the land on the president's desk?

Why yes they do so

Meh

The GOP controlled House tried to increase spending and hopefully the Senate will

knock it down.

edit on 25-5-2012 by Beanskinner because: Rude to the masked guy

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Whilst we do seem to have an uptick in jobs for now, we still have the weapons of financial mass destruction (derivatives) bubble waiting to blow up in our faces. Not one of the jelly beans has done a thing about it.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join