It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Hypocrisy on Full Display…Another Non-Issue by the Left

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Tell me what you think of the TPM movement anything nice to say there?
edit on 24-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I think the original movement is a good thing, they don't represent all or enough of my ideals and there's things they stand for that I disagree with 100% so I haven't joined them...but I would definitely stand with them on the things I agree with them about such as being against the NDAA. I think there's probably quite a few things Occupy and the TPM could stand together on, I've even written threads about it. I also wrote an apology thread for my assumptions about them being racist etc...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Still the issue of the Koch brothers nothing ever nice said bout them

Second.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Nope. I think they're disgusting.
How far we going with this?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by neo96

I don't recall attacking Conservatives.

That was as far as needed

Thanks

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You think the Koch Brothers are Conservative? Also I hardly think calling the Koch Brothers disgusting is attacking ALL Conservatives, see how that works?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Another thread, basically stating "the only important issues are the issues that are important to me. If you care about anything else, you are stupid".

And yet here you are anyway….adding nothing!

Do you think women’s pay issues are top priority as our economy crumbles?

Weird how you say nothing about beezzer's response which adds nothing either except his own opinions like the person you quoted.
Oh don't worry, I'm sure you'll find an excuse for not saying the same to every reply coming that calls Democrats hypocrites or something else that you agree with, and I'd love to hear it.

On topic, it's true these women should put their money where their mouth is.

Another on topic question, if you think Democrats are so hypocritical and not up to the job of fixing the economy, why are you okay with Republicans not spending their time "creating" jobs and fixing the economy, like they ran on.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hold the presses - A politician flip flopping on something.

This happens daily, both sides are guilty of this as well. But, same as the homosexuality issue - this is small potatoes. DEAL WITH THE ECONOMY - which is still going down the crapper.
edit on 24-5-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Kali74

Tell me what you think of the TPM movement anything nice to say there?
edit on 24-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I've never seen you have anything nice to say about liberals or Democrats, so why are you asking Kali74 to say something nice about the TPM? Any thread I go to, I can expect you to be there saying something negative about the left if the thread revolves around the left.

On topic: I'll be sure to email Debbie Stabenow and bring up the discrepancies in her voice her opinion on this matter and not following up with it in her own offices.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Saturnian

Sure you will once the are voted out i will say damn glad they got fired.

Second.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So will I but I'm 99% sure whoever replaces them will be more of the same no matter what letter comes after their name.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Few right wing minded people on ATS do not seem to care about equal rights for people or discrimination. The fact that they think that discrimination is somehow a leftist issue is beyond me. It's a humanitarian issue, not political.

edit on 24-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

And?

You're just going to use this as crap to fuel the idiotic "left vs right" divide in this country?

I shudder to think that you're one of our men in uniform.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I`m still waiting for Micheal Moore to make a movie called the Lies of Obama

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Umm, yea, because unlike some of you, I care about my fellow citizens and ATS neighbors, and how they feel. Guess it's the liberal in me. S'all good guys, I'll eventually learn to stop participating.

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy. Did you see it?? I wasn’t trying to be a D%$K but I was compelled to point it out!

It seems some see this as competitive, whereas others see it as destructive. I think the ego is essential, but it can take over in a detrimental way some times.

I see your point, bro, but I also think many people who feed your star count don’t see a difference between George Bush and a conservative. I don’t blame anyone for hating in the GOP; I hate them too! I just don’t appreciate being demonized for the actions of GB and GB snr when they don’t represent the RIGHT! The LEFT (liberals and average dems) purposely don’t make a distinction. It’s another way of marginalizing the REAL RIGHT.

Peace out

I appreciate your input…I’m trying to learn a different perspective from people who can actually articulate it (like you) rather than just deflecting and distracting.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I see your point, bro, but I also think many people who feed your star count don’t see a difference between George Bush and a conservative. I don’t blame anyone for hating in the GOP; I hate them too! I just don’t appreciate being demonized for the actions of GB and GB snr when they don’t represent the RIGHT! The LEFT (liberals and average dems) purposely don’t make a distinction. It’s another way of marginalizing the REAL RIGHT.

Isn't this what you do like...ALL the time to anyone who doesn't fit your ideology? In this very thread even? I feel like I'm in a fun house except it's words...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

He doesn't need to when there are plenty of people who don't know how to check their sources that are putting out videos already.

Seabag makes me want to vote Ron Paul just to stick it to the Republican Party because they are royally #ed no matter which nitwit they send after Obama.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

1. Illegal aliens are here illegally.

2. Pro-domestic employment is indispensable.

3. A strong military is essential.

4. Special interests must be eliminated.

5. Gun ownership is sacred.

6. Government must be downsized.

7. The national budget must be balanced.

8. Deficit spending must end.

9. Bailout and stimulus plans are illegal.

10. Reducing personal income taxes is a must.

11. Reducing business income taxes is mandatory.

12. Political offices must be available to average citizens.

13. Intrusive government must be stopped.

14. English as our core language is required.

15. Traditional family values are encouraged.

www.teaparty.org...

Just wanted to post this for Kali to see....this is the official TPM site.....so she can see the official stand on their (OUR) beliefs....hopes this clears up some things.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I couldn't read through this whole thread because it's already too long but I'm seriously considering leaving ATS. The political bashing is ludicrous. This article that the OP is referencing is a joke. There is no indication regarding job titles or years of experience. Just a statement that women are paid less than men. Really denying ignorance there with zero statistics... just a statement by a clearly right-leaning blog with no credibility.

But way to go with pin pointing your agenda and then finding "data" to back it up. I'm sorry, actually your OP made no mention of any data so I guess I misspoke...

p.s. I'm a woman who is the primary breadwinner in my family and I was just laid off as they closed my local office and moved my job to Canada. I'm in a male dominated industry - very technology heavy and I was paid less than my male counterparts so this is a very important topic for me as it directly affects my family's economics.

From my research, GOP women have been voting against women's issues:

Members Of New GOP Women’s Caucus Voted Against Equality For Women

Yes, it's a left leaning blog but it actually includes (*gasp*) numbers.

How many pro-life policies have the Republicans introduced in lieu of jobs bills while constantly talking about jobs? Numbers matter.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Why? As I said I don't have an issue with the Original TPM...some stuff I like, some I don't.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join