It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Source Alludes to Martial Law Around July 1st, 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Happy Marshall Lay Day

Um... Where's my hat?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well, July 1st and so far nothing happening here in central ny.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Honestly I would welcome it. I am sick and tired of them acting so slowly. I wish they would grow some balls and just try it.

People really don't know how they would act. I have thought about it. I know more or less what I can live with and am just waiting. I am almost completely sure that they won't try this. They might have thought about it seriously, but then realized it would be a death sentence for them.

I don't care how cool and smart you are. You can't hide and protect yourself from hundreds of millions of people no matter how much money you have and no matter how much hired muscle you can employ. All it takes when in open civil war is for you kids to be seen getting into a car, or for you to be seen having lunch, or whatever. They would have to hide in a bunker for all time. As soon as they stepped out onto the street after not only enslaving us financially and politically but PHYSICALLY as well, we would kill them all.

Yes, even the peaceful doves would grab the pitch fork when their kids have gone missing in detention centers. When their mothers and wives are missing after detention. When they are subjected to prison life.

We can talk all the isht we want, but when it happens you will not just lay down and die.

That is why I don't believe the government will ever try this. They know that enough people WILL get violent and that they can't guarantee their safety or their families. Senators, congressmen, business men, they will all have to spend every waking moment avoiding the entire population.

That is hard to do for ever. Especially when we cook their food, fix their cars, administer their medicine, push holes in people for them, take their kids to school, guide them when they travel, sleep with them, entertain them, do their yard work. and a big ECT.

They do very little for themselves, and the list of trusted people will grow very small when everybody has some one they miss.

If they killed off like 90% of us, then maybe. They can't use martial law to do that though. Unless they can kill hundreds of millions of people within 48 hours, they are F-ed.

As soon as a single report made it through detailing what was happening, the country would turn violent and kill every person that they found to have wealth, power, or privilege.

I suggest they look to the French revolution or the massacre of the czars and elite Russia.

Yes, they perpetrated these events. Sure. How well will things go though when they can't plan ahead for the next hour of uncertainty? Imagine they are faced with a population up in arms, in every airport, storming every police station, Army bases, Government buildings, everything. How well can they hide their families and do their jobs?

You think anyone will run out of work and try and save their kids instead of staying to coordinate the troops to quell the rebellion?

How many hours can pass before a violent revolt is put down? How many of them will not make it in those couple hours? The week after, the year after. When will that sort of thing "cool down"?

I truly hope they all get aids and die off before then. It would save the country from having to descend into chaos.

Is that sick? I don't give a flying F. I don't know if they deserve to die, but they do not deserve our sympathy, respect, mercy, or understanding. What is an enemy? Some one that wishes to harm you or your own.

Are they harming us? Yet they are not enemies? or we fear them? What?

They are traitors, and criminals.....would YOU punish the man who removed one of them from the game?

If the government doesn't do anything about it, they are just telling the next person that he can. Something WILL be done about this global problem eventually. Saying it won't be you who does it simply says that you don't want to decide what or how it will be done. That is all.

Martial law will never happen. Not until everything is set for a mass population reduction. When they only have to worry about a couple million instead of hundreds of millions, then they can act a fool. Until then, they will continue to fear us on a very real and subconscious level.

ooh the military, police, blah blah blah. You have thousands of people in front of your little mansion asking for you head, you think the army will come and save you? OK. What about you neighbors? will they get their own army too? Then what....leave the country? Yeah because they haven't engaged in the same criminal activities in other countries too. Come to a Mediterranean country. Come on down. See how well the police and politicians dealt with ETA or the IRA and other terrorist organizations. They didn't live in utter fear for decades huh.

If the US revolts, THE ENTIRE WORLD will join in. That is another interesting part to all this. As much as people say they don't like Americans, if we revolted, the world would do the same. They would follow right behind us. There is no doubt in my mind. Where aren't we?

Sorry for the rant. It helps to vocalize these things. Makes it all less tense.

S&F for you Seabag, as always.

edit on 1-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
by the time they declare martial law is probably the time when people start turning into cancer mutants because of american food and i dont think most stuff in america is good for you anyways like computers and TV give u retarded brain cancer and american food gives u pancreas cancer

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Well, July 1st and so far nothing happening here in central ny.

I think my disclaimer was adequate!

Quote from OP:

I doubt there’s anything to this but since the date is fast approaching I figured I’d share. Besides, we need another doomsday date since all of the previous predictions have come to pass uneventfully.

Maybe they ran into a snag in the plans? Hey, the day isn't over!

Well, another bites the dust! Time to find a new date for doom!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
they will not inforce martial law until the election when some sort of event can be manufactured by the obama regime.obama can postpone the election and then enforce martial law.we as free citizens better fight them tooth and nail to protect our rights and show the regime they are next.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
oh boy another martial law thread. Hmm i think this was supposed to happen in 2005 along with a civil war, oh wait or was it 2006? 2007? 2008? I roll my eyes and shrug, TPTB are in it for the money, they wont risk hurting the statis quo. As long as they have us brain dead watching Jersey Shore and lusting over the new Ipad, they wont risk doing anything to stop the flow of money to their pockets. It will not happen.

D

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join