It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Source Alludes to Martial Law Around July 1st, 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtcGod
Let us think rationally here. Why would the government implement total martial law and waste valuable military resources that could be better spent in US global interests?

You are obviously not familiar with President Lincoln's Declaration of Martial Law in 1863? An Executive Order that stall stands today? Educate yourself, friend.

General Order 100 (the Lieber Code)

General Orders No. 100 Instructions for the government of Armies of the United States in the field by President Lincoln April 24, 1863

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
seabag, you are looking more right than wrong ....seen this ? Lloyd's of London prepairing for collapse the globe is about to hit USA circa 1929 the Turn is just about here, if not, God help us with what they do to prevent it!!!
edit on 26-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This would make for an interesting event, should martial law be declared. To be honest, I'm unsure as to what I would do - if I was on my own I would risk fighting but I have to tend to my 84 year old great-grandmother and I don't want to put her or the family I live with at risk, not to mention I'm going to be babysitting two of nieces for the next few months. My family is so expansive that if I had no real responsibility other than defending my country then by all means would I want to go down with a fight. My survival skills are subpar at best as whatever training I received from the Army have been kinda lost on me (I was a California Guardsman trained as a 13B - a Cannon Crewmember) and our drills were always horribly planned. Anyway, I am not leaving the country I was born in, that I love with the people whom I care for. As far as the UN/NATO stepping in? I hope this song is playing as they (hopefully) fail horribly...

With that being said... I think Zalinsky said it best, "What the American public doesn't know, is what makes them the American public, alright?"
edit on 5/26/2012 by MR_UNSMiLey because: video insertion

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
reply to post by zooplancton

It sure did work for Nazi Germany......

Don't underestimate to will of the crazy and the laziness of the sheep they will corral when the SHTF.

You forget we live in a different time... When they sent the soldiers at WW1 and WW2 most wouldn't even shoot because they were # scared... People back then had ALOT more moral and were ALOT more innocent in the right sense of the word than people are today...

We live in a culture we're violence is now praised and love and it reflects in the most popular movies and games... What make games like Call Of Duty popular in first place???

Back then the average people didn't know much about warfare and weapons, war and field tactics and so on... Today any average 12 years old can identify multiple fire arms, tell you whether they are long range, short range or where how they can be used at their best and how to use tactical moves and #... And try to play paintball with them for fun...

You'll get a coat of primer and 2 coats of paint and a finish before you even understand what happened...

Today is different circumstances, different people and different mentality... Back in the 50's people were "living the life" and when they used the WW2 propaganda it worked because they didn't want to lose the "quality of life" so they swallowed everything TPTB said...

Today TPTB talks about rising student fees and you get thousands in the street overnight... Don't underestimate people that's been pushed into the corner for too long...
edit on 26-5-2012 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

Today TPTB talks about rising student fees and you get thousands in the street overnight... Don't underestimate people that's been pushed into the corner for too long...

OWS is a good, recent example of this.

The tensions are rising on both sides. It wouldn’t take much to push some people over the edge.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
*groan* Another one of these "I heard it from my buddy who heard it from a buddy who works at the Pentagon in a high level capacity" sources for a thread.

This is the sort of news source I'd expect from FOX NEWS, hardly the basis for a thread.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
seabag, you are looking more right than wrong ....seen this ? Lloyd's of London prepairing for collapse the globe is about to hit USA circa 1929 the Turn is just about here, if not, God help us with what they do to prevent it!!!
edit on 26-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

Actually, if the Euro collapsed, 1929 will look good.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
No martial law until the drones are flying over head............Then info like this email could be taken seriously...

Put 30,000 armed drones over head.........then we are in trouble

yep, when I saw the headline that drones will now begin to be used by our undeniably "loyal" police force, I knew.

That seems like a preparation for martial law.

Actually, the police are already using drones in several major cities, have admitted to it, and have been doing so for some time already.

It was pretty funny seeing this subject bought up in a recent episode of "Harry's Law", they actually did a pretty decent job of exploring the privacy implications.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

*groan* Another one of these "I heard it from my buddy who heard it from a buddy who works at the Pentagon in a high level capacity" sources for a thread.

And yet HERE YOU ARE!

This is the sort of news source I'd expect from FOX NEWS, hardly the basis for a thread.

We probably would hear about something like this from FOX! The rest of the MSM would remain silent because they’re in on it!

edit on 27-5-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Don't think the US could ever be under martial law? Just look around: our constitutional rights are gradually being taken away. Slowly at first, but ever increasing. It started with the Patriot Act. It continued with NDAA and indefinite detention - even of person's who are acquitted of their crimes. Under NDAA "terrorist sympathizers" are allowed to be indefinitely detained and tortured by our military in these FEMA camps. But what is a terrorist sympathizer? The term is very loosely defined and can include anyone who openly speaks out against the government. Obama also recently passed legislature that you can be charged with a felony for exercising your 1st amendment right to peacefully gather (protest). This meanshe 6th amendment is gone, and the 1st amendment is almost gone.

Now they want armed aerial drones in our skies!! Still don't believe that martial law could ever happen here? Look at www.martiallawusa.com... and see the proof for yourself. You can't ignore it forever.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bnewfield
Under NDAA "terrorist sympathizers" are allowed to be indefinitely detained and tortured by our military in these FEMA camps.

Please verify this claim by citing the portion of NDAA that explicitly states that "terrorist sympathizers can be indefinitely detained in FEMA camps.

The rest of your post falls apart as you are only as credible as your weakest claim.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
reply to post by zooplancton

It sure did work for Nazi Germany......

Don't underestimate to will of the crazy and the laziness of the sheep they will corral when the SHTF.

that was a different time. these times are not the same. plus logistics would not work purely by architecture. there's not enough room anywhere to house a nation of people.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
No martial law until the drones are flying over head............Then info like this email could be taken seriously...

Put 30,000 armed drones over head.........then we are in trouble

Too late..... we've already got drones flying over the U.S.
Who knows exactly how many.

Drones over US to get weaponized

Police buy Military drones to fly over US

This is what we are being told, so it's safe to assume there are probably 4x that amount flying overhead that we aren't being told about.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
remember, aim for the blue helmets, and in the great words of Col. Prescott: "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"

If and when this ever happens.. It won't be UN troops you'll need to be looking out for because they won't be here, (that is old John Birch Society misinformation).

It'll probably be more along the lines of a black helmet with "xE" painted on it and a velcro American flag on the sleeve..
edit on 6/11/2012 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Some are thinking that obama fakes death to enact martial law... this won't surprise me. I hope not though.

Source

And when economic calamity and civil unrest are at their zenith, “…a false flag event against Obama or his family, something that will outrage ‘black America’ ” will be crafted, its purpose, to “…evoke the ugliest of reactions and create racial chaos in this country that will make the Watts riots, 1968 and the Rodney King riots pale in comparison.”

Martial law will be declared by an appropriately “reluctant” Barack Obama, who will offer a television persona clearly dis-inclined to the exercise of such staggering authority. Naturally, he will promise the duration of his absolute power to be brief and its use, strictly and fairly measured. The 2012 election will–for the purposes of fairness and equity—be indefinitely postponed.

Source

I prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Good luck to all. Stay Safe.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Just wanted to add that we know how good he is a killing people especiallly with a drone....lol

It may be cool to see him take himself out with a drone...too bad it would be fake.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
How is the Martial Law working out for everyone? Are we getting ready for it?

Just handcuff yourselves, it makes it easier.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Cool can we keep the drone parts.......Look.They have to kill with Chems or bio or they receive an epic fail and the POTUS gets sealed in his bunker when we march on washington for attacking us. Russia would have done so if it was possible.For the rest who live in fear that they might succeed or who knows somebody in ANY organization in the world,Stop it.It can't happen.The BEST forces on the planet cannot hold it down,that force is the US and we like or toys, TV,parties and girls.Take away any of these things and we will find other ways to entertain ourselves.What the hell, you won't have to work any way.It's nothing to be proud of but we have had kills at sports victory celebrations.Who will want to march into that? Who has a more dangerous force that would march into Compton Ca? Who would try a human wave assault from Mexico? Strategically,tactically,logistically?What about our veteran leaders? Hal Moore is still alive,do you think he's going to run? How many Viet Nam vets are still alive? their expertise should scare the absolute HELL out of any would be invader.Then there are the ones who usually stay home the fringe boys,maybe a few are homeless. These guys will play "Hostel" and "Saw" for real.They probably wouldn't harm a normal person,but you want to scare them into action,you are not going to like what they have in their heads.The whole country is Dodge city for us shooters. We don't want to be bullies or to scare the PC people.We just want our toys,entertainment,and girls.

edit on 11-6-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: mispells

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

NATO TROOPS will be heavily involved in patrolling the streets of America when we finally come under MARTIAL LAW.

Sounds like the commencing of "Target Practice"! I certainly hope the young men and women and NATO are smart enough to abstain from such a foolish venture. Even Hirohito was petrified of the Americans... stating that invading the US would be foolish - that Americans were so well armed, there would be a rifle sticking out from behind every blade of grass.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
So a guy claims to have received an email from a buddy who is stationed at SHAPE, home of NATO. Apparently the US government and TPTB are about to declare martial law and lock us all up.

Hello all.

An associate came by today. His brother-in-law works in Belgium for the Pentagon in a high ranking position. He told my associate that "....If you do not get out of America by July 1st, YOU WILL NEVER GET OUT!"

-Doug

Operation Green Light comes to mind.
Something actually might be brewing.
Not long 'till July 1st.
And the countdown begins...

edit on 6/30/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join