It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Source Alludes to Martial Law Around July 1st, 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Oh, and one would argue I am sure "Well what about all the empty FEMA camps in the US and the plastic coffins in GA?"

Well, I think that our makers are almost back. And when they get here it will not be a joyous reunion. I am sure they will be a little ticked that we have managed to deplete most of their little resource cache. The camps will be a place for the remainder of us above ground common folk to hunker down until they leave.

I think it will happen in my life-time. Why? Because look at how quickly U.S. presidents age after they take office. They get briefed on this fact and it worries the hell out of them.

I hope Im wrong.....

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SkullCreek

they already have that set up!!!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Wouldnt it be cool to set up a forum that puts posters who make predictions on there. Then if they are right they get some cool stars and all but when wrong we can all remember who said it and why we wasted so much time reading about a bunch of bs. Personally i predict that will not happen lol.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Mmm, not sure about this one, but one thing does make sense,

that the NATO forces will be the ones policing martial law rather than the US's own military. Still a pretty stupid idea with things the way they are though, I can't see a nation with pretty much free gun laws just laying down and accepting a foreign force, even one at the behest of the local government, unless the idea is to incite revolution and civil war, and then clamp down using that as a reason.

Even still, I don't think any country, even a league of countries would want to be on ground zero facing down a bunch of pissed off Americans if that were to happen. It would be the firefight of all time.

I mean you guys have suffered through just about every flase flag attack they can think of in order to try to strip down weapons laws, and those laws have failed time and again. I guess it says at the end of the day Americans are smarter than the world's media and entertainment outlets have given you guys credit for.

All else fails, tear down your government and I guarantee the rest of the world would stand with you. I know I would

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Im not trying to start a fight. I don't know much about this subject so this is why I am asking. Where are they going to get the money to pay all the people to keep all is rowdy Americans under control? If we were more economically sound as a country I can see this possibility. However, with China especially as well as the other up and comming countries kind of owning us... Do you think it's going to be feasable or that those countries would allow for America to get control of itself?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
No martial law until the drones are flying over head............Then info like this email could be taken seriously...

Put 30,000 armed drones over head.........then we are in trouble

yep, when I saw the headline that drones will now begin to be used by our undeniably "loyal" police force, I knew.

That seems like a preparation for martial law.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
apologize for not reading this entire thread.

but... no group of *anyone* can just detain an entire nation. no resources could even begin at giant task.
this nation is huge with an enormous population. unless walmarts turn into prisons, this just isn't going to happen.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

It sure did work for Nazi Germany......

Don't underestimate to will of the crazy and the laziness of the sheep they will corral when the SHTF.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Just as a matter of observation..

How many times has Martial Law been alluded to on ATS versus how many times Martial Law was called after said allusion?

Oh that's right..

Never.

Carry on.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
BIO BIO BIO BIO = BRING IT ON!!!

Let's do this...First of all there are too many of us and second of all 1/2 the troops will turn the PTB.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

How many times has Martial Law been alluded to on ATS versus how many times Martial Law was called after said allusion?

Oh that's right..

Never.

Carry on.

Right. It's never happened before so it never will happen. What a sheep! Wow!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I don't buy it.

But let's pretend for a minute. What's the catalyst or importance behind doing it on the 1st of July? Other then the EuroZone falling apart ( which will effect the US, but not in a way that we would become immediately unglued, probably). I can't think of anything that would cause them to proactively jump out and do martial law.

In response (or over response) to some event, ok maybe, but premtively doesn't make much sense.

Maybe the Isreali's or US is hitting Iran then? That could cause alot of chaos which might require extreme levels of security due to reprisal attacks (especially if they think Russia or China will side militarily with Iran). But that's about it. Other then the aliens land

What's the catalyst.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Uh NATO attack the US to instil martial law? I doubt they'd get very far. This isn't europe. this is the US and we have a gun culture here. I'd say about 40 percent of our population have fired a gun before and will know the basics of operating one if need be. Can't say that for europe.

Also I'm pretty sure that the private citizens of the US have superior rifles than any UN country. We actually have a choice of what rifles we wish to carry into battle because they are our personally owned weapons. I'll put my Saiga .308 in semi over a FN FAL any day.

Also what on earth are these NATO troops going to do when folks are on their roofs with .300 win aimed their way. that will keep them cowering real fast.

What they going to use the airforce against us. ever seen how undefended just about every AFB in the world is let alone the continental US. You could literally take a bunch of teenagers armed with small arms and take control of an air base. Whats going to stop them. no really. whats going to stop them. also if things get really drastic we can just poison NATO troops food supplies which will be very very vulnerable in it's several thousand mile run to the troops. Hell even our native animals are more dangerous than what NATO is used to dealing with. NATO deal with alligators. probably not. What about our indigenous lions, or assortment of venomous snakes.

NATO try and lay down martial law in the US? what a joke. They literally have another thing coming.

Also how are they going to control a land mass as large as the US> hell we cant't even control Iraq and the US can kick more ass than NATO combined. and we can't even control a country the size of texas. Also that brings up another point. Good luck NATO trying to control texas. lets see how that works out for you. Remember texas is bigger than most of europe combined. the people don't take no S*%&# there, and on average they are probably twice the physical size of some euro waif man. No offense europeans. You couldn't handle texas if you wanted to. Also lets see how they handle the folks down in the bayous. wanna bet that won't work out well for them either. Also good luck trying to take down virginia. probably the most heavily armed states in the union.

Finally if all else fails we've got bigfoot. that right both the beast and the monster truck. who needs tanks when you got that thing.

And as for the sasquatch bet they'll be throwing more than rocks when NATO troops start marching through their forrests. think we grow em big in texas wait till you meet americas other hominid. Sasquatch will flail the average NATO soldier around like they were a pair of nunchuks
edit on 25-5-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman

Originally posted by Furbs

Oh that's right..

Never.

Carry on.

Right. It's never happened before so it never will happen. What a sheep! Wow!

You got it.

And if me thinking ATS is off the mark on the topic of Martial Law because ATS has never even come close to even stepping foot in the same building as actuality on the topic of Martial Law makes me a sheep, what does it make others for believing that this is the time it's going to happen?

ATS isn't the place to come for information about Martial Law, as it has proven itself incorrect in -every single instance-.

ATS has cried wolf a few too many times to be held to any sort of standard of credibility in this regard.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I always thought that threads like these are made to scare reblious people away and scatter them. In America, its a gaint magnet for rebellious natured people. Of course they made Napster and Limewire to make sure album sales and all music suffers for creating so much rebellion!! I would say that this guy is incouraging problematic people to move out of the country to make the bad guys job easier!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by _R4t_

Those are cool Lyrics.

Yeah they are from Montreal, you should check the other stuff they make if your in this type of music you might want to look for the album called "Defiant Imagination"

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Threads like this NEVER come true. SO, with that in mind. he,he,he
More gloom and doom posted on A.T.S. Has anyone ever posted a positive thread on here?

ohh Yeah.....??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

very Uplifting>>on..

How i earn $200.00 bucks or so an hour,, and make my own hours.
edit on 5/25/12 by darrman because: add a thingy

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It is logistically impossible currently with our resources and technology to declare and uphold martial law across the entire nation. Impossible.

However, you could possibly achieve such a thing in a few cities or small region.
But then the other regions would figure it out...

So yea it's not exactly feasible.

What is feasible is a biological weapon attack.
It would achieve all of the objectives, cost very little to employ, and no one would know who to blame.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Cool we can get NATO guns when they try.Is there a legal president for capture enemy arms in CONUS? Not that I care, who would know I had it right?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
Well maybe we will once again be fighting for independence on this fourth of July. An important date for the wars that have been fought on American soil. I think the whole 'there's a rifle behind every blade of grass', should really be, there are ten rifles and ten pistols behind everylade of grass. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of veterans who are now experts in guerrilla warfare. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

I agree, Marine, Semper Fi, and thanks for your service, friend. I am former Army, MOS 11B. My thought are as follows, and before I say this, I have a lot of friends who are Vets, all are armed-- to a man, and woman, and some have enough to equip a small army. The only real way the American Government could field an army that would be willing to kill Americans, would be to field a foreign army, an army of non Americans. The cities would fall in short time, too crowded, and to easily controlled. The Country though, there is where it would get nasty for the invaders. A War of Attrition would be the order of the day, and the invaders would get no rest, no sleep, until they left us alone. We learned a great many lessons in this kind of warfare from Charlie during the 'Nam, and this was passed down to the younger ones. It would not be pretty, but the True Americans will never go quietly into the Night.....they will not go down without a Fight....

Bill Pulman said it best, right here....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join