It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Source Alludes to Martial Law Around July 1st, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I doubt there’s anything to this but since the date is fast approaching I figured I’d share. Besides, we need another doomsday date since all of the previous predictions have come to pass uneventfully.

So a guy claims to have received an email from a buddy who is stationed at SHAPE, home of NATO. Apparently the US government and TPTB are about to declare martial law and lock us all up.

Hello all.

An associate came by today. His brother-in-law works in Belgium for the Pentagon in a high ranking position. He told my associate that "....If you do not get out of America by July 1st, YOU WILL NEVER GET OUT!"

-Doug

NOTE-
What does this all mean? What is this Pentagon source alluding to, that he dare not say openly?

Simple.
Let me translate his hidden message for you.

BRUSSELS, BELGIUM is the home of NATO headquarters.
It is also the headquarters for the EU.

NATO TROOPS will be heavily involved in patrolling the streets of America when we finally come under MARTIAL LAW.

They have long been secretly preparing FOREIGN UN/NATO TROOPS for the hour of martial law NWO takeover in America.

I have reported on this extensivelythroughout the years, even interviewing German troops in America who admitted they too would be doing this also in America in my previous reports.

The UN/NATO FOREIGN TROOPS will be involved in GUN CONFISCATION and arresting and firing upon on uncooperative Americans, among other duties.

Therefore they have been informed of WHEN MARTIAL LAW WILL BE TRIGGERED IN AMERICA AND WHEN THEY WILL BE USED TO ENFORCE IT NATIONWIDE.
link

You be the judge…

edit on 24-5-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I'm staying. They can declare martial law, BRING IT
edit on 24-5-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
No martial law until the drones are flying over head............Then info like this email could be taken seriously...

Put 30,000 armed drones over head.........then we are in trouble

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Honestly at this point.....Who would really be surprised by this??

Martial law....What a crock! Great we have unbelievably stupid things like this that can be envoked at any point in time for any reason!!

Why isn't there an honest person in the American government that can attempt to put an end to all this crap??

Ron Paul anyone?? How he isn't at the top of every headline in America is beyond me.....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
scary thought, what do you think the mortality rate would be? i know many people that would rather die then lose there right to protect themselves. Then again if martial law was declared it would lead the to civil war a ton of people have been "wishing for". It would provide a cataclysmic change to the national psychie (or however you spell it lol). These are strange and confusing time we live in all we can do is prepare for the worst and hope for the best at this point.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The only problem that I can see with Martial Law is that it would bring the U.S. economy to its knees. Then where are TPTB going to get all their money.

-SC

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I love the "my brothers friends aunts cousin who knows a friend that has a buddy that works for the government in a high ranking position" doom threads. Six degrees of separation and we can link ourselves to ANYONE we want so technically it could happen, but no....this is just another one of those threads.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

My sentiments exactly!

Besides, there aren’t enough of them to lock up a major city much less the entire country!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

No martial law until the drones are flying over head............Then info like this email could be taken seriously...

Put 30,000 armed drones over head.........then we are in trouble

Well, that’s in the works now!

American police officers may soon be able to use unmanned aircraft not only for surveillance, but also for offensive action. The drones may be equipped to fire rubber rounds and tear gas.

“Those are things that law enforcement utilizes day in and day out, and in certain situations it might be advantageous to have this type of system on the UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle),” Chief Deputy Randy McDaniel of the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office in Texas told The Daily news app as he outlined the possible development.
link

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SkullCreek

The only problem that I can see with Martial Law is that it would bring the U.S. economy to its knees. Then where are TPTB going to get all their money.

They’ve already taken it all; Ft Knox is empty and the country is bankrupt.

The only thing left are our resources, which they want.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

scary thought, what do you think the mortality rate would be? i know many people that would rather die then lose there right to protect themselves. Then again if martial law was declared it would lead the to civil war a ton of people have been "wishing for". It would provide a cataclysmic change to the national psychie (or however you spell it lol). These are strange and confusing time we live in all we can do is prepare for the worst and hope for the best at this point.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

Just the act of declaring martial law would be enough to collapse the economy and spark a huge civil war (or at least mass chaos and murder). Maybe that’s what they want…let us all kill each other off and those who survive will starve to death.

They don’t have the numbers to take over the old fashioned way so maybe that’s the plan.

Cheers!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
I love the "my brothers friends aunts cousin who knows a friend that has a buddy that works for the government in a high ranking position" doom threads. Six degrees of separation and we can link ourselves to ANYONE we want so technically it could happen, but no....this is just another one of those threads.

Seriously. I will give the OP 1 million dollars in gold if this happens.

I'm in a good position I think.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

you forgot to mention that he would have to do the same if it does not happen....
i think you would make out like a bandit

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
wondering if you picked this up from here:

Or here: americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com...

Either way I wouldn't put much credence into it!!!

+10 more 
posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My thoughts on martial law is simple. When the government declares martial law I will take that as an open, deliberate declaration of war by the government on not only my liberties, life, and property but also on those of my family and countrymen. That is when I will declare war right back on them and especially any baby blue helmet wearing rent-a-soldier that comes near me and my family's property. Period!

I took an oath 20 years ago to defend the constitution and this great nation from all enemies foreign and domestic and the day that the government declares martial law is the day that they have sealed their fate as constitutional enemy number 1. Besides those pretty blue helmets of NATO/UN troops will make an aweful nice target from 1500 meters.

I just wonder who all of these NATO/UN troops are going to be since the US Military usually makes up 80% of UN/NATO forces. I have been deployed to areas where NATO peace keeping troops were stationed and they are an absolute joke, think Mall Cop or Hotshots Part Deux.

No IMHO the UN/NATO troops would soon find that trying to face off with 100 million + armed citizens would be a little more than they could handle. There are far too many of us ex-military with specialized training running around the US armed to the hilt with training that far exceeds UN/NATO peace keeping training, not to mention the vast numbers of preppers, survivalists, woodsmen, and such.

Attempting to enforce any form of widespread martial law for any length of time would be impossible, it would erupt into full blown civil war. I can also honestly say that a very large majority of our military would tell their commanders to pound sand if they were ever ordered to fire on civilians. The thing I learned during my 16 years of active duty is that being in the military and serving together you developed a brotherhood with your fellow soldiers. That brotherhood is as close or closer than family bonds, especially with those whom have endured combat together. There is no way that a service member is going to be okay with a platoon from their division going into their hometown and using deadly force on their family members, they wouldn't do it to a fellow brothers family either.

This is why the idea of UN/NATO troops has become so popular, because long term enforcement of martial law in the US would create a virtual mutiny among the military. I have had many conversations among my team members and members of other teams and service members about this and the answer has always been the same.....No Way!

So let them bring their Useless Nations soldiers(LOL!) and they will soon be wishing they were back in Germany, Pakistan, Australia, or wherewver they came from. We may be oppressed and on the verge of national death, but we aren't dead yet.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Seriously. I will give the OP 1 million dollars in gold if this happens.

I'm in a good position I think.

I believe I said right off the bat that there’s probably nothing to this!

But I’ll gladly take you up on your offer!!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Yep…it’s one of THOSE threads.

And yet here you are commenting on it!

Hey, it’s likely another date that will come to pass uneventfully….I said that already. It’s better to read everything and consider the possibilities than ignore things and be surprised when something happens, right?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
"before it's news" is sensationalist at best and perpetrators of hoaxes at worst. They pick stories with the intent of inciting and enflaming the us populace through doom and gloom.

enjoy

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
reply to post by seabag

edit on 24-5-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

Me too. I am wondering how they plan to enforce such a law, in the face of millions of pissed off armed Americans? Isoroku Yamamoto of the Imperial Japanese Navy was asked about an invasion of the American Mainland, way back in the early 1940s. He was said to have replied:

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

There still is a rifle behind every blade of grass.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well I have a cousin who has this friend who's sisters mother in law's 2nd cousin works as a pentagon generals secretary who told my friend's sister's mother in law that a giant blue dragon has been laying eggs in the white house and they will soon hatch and take over the world.

Who is the true source of this claim and are they reliable

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join