It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello long time lurker pursuing knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hello ATS i would like to give a basic introduction so fellow members can get a basic understanding of who I am and why i am on this site. I first learned of ats from my father (i dont know if he is a member) and basically became a lurker for about 3 years. I was mainly interested in UFOs, but quickly became interested in politics and other alternative news and found myself "denying ignorance".

I noticed there is a lot of intelligent people here and obviously became a member to become more enlightened and to stray away from the "sheep herd" so to speak. To go into a little more detail about myself I am a 22 year old college student and i reside in houston texas. I would also describe myself as non religious but i do keep an open mind on multiple theory's whether its creation, evolution, a supreme being, or the ancient alien theory. I have personally never experienced e.t activity but for some reason even as a child i was always infatuated with ufos and aliens. When i was young i had got very ill with a fever over 100 degrees and i actually started hallucinating e.t.s lol. In grade school i would often doodle ufos on the side of my school work and told my mother i was not her chid and was actually abducted. So i thank you for reading and I look forward to making new friends here.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Welcome to AtS where the weird gets weirder every day
. Lots of information here so be happy its time for summer break, you can get some real studying in

thanks for joining our humble community

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Haha thanks I know theres alot of wierd and crazy things posted daily but thats what i like about
ATS

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Welcome aboard bud - as you know, there's actually an incredible wealth of knowledge within the annals of ATS history here.

Hone your debating skills - grow thick skin - have fun - and be a sponge!

~philthy

new topics

top topics

join