It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 INTERCEPTED

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by josephamccoy
reply to post by maxella1

i really like the pilots for 9/11 truth, they uncovered a lot. it adds a lot of evidence for drones replacing the planes. the photograph rob howard took is astounding. good post, star and flag.

It's really astounding if you just lay out a laundry list of the things that "broke" and the coincidences on 9/11/2001. Sure, there are some crazy theories, and some people making claims that nobody can back up -- but just ON THE FACTS, I think it's really a steep, uphill clime to say that this was just about planes.

There was a lot of ground and air support for 9/11 -- if people shouldn't be hung for treason, we need to shoot them for incompetence. We accept collateral damage going after a few terrorists in the thousands -- but promoting incompetent people is far greater a risk than all the terrorists on the planet combined... at least if we are to believe that everybody failed because of 19 guys, box cutters and Allah on their side.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
DUPE
edit on 25-5-2012 by VitriolAndAngst because: Posting got messed up...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Originally posted by 4hero

Originally posted by Varemia
The thing that puts me on edge about the pilots for 9/11 truth is when I talk to actual pilots, and they say they're full of baloney. The main thing that they seem to do is make up physics laws as they relate to airplanes, deciding that various things are absolutely impossible, yet not testing these theories. It's a similar story with many others, such as the architects and engineers for 9/11 truth. They say things are impossible, but never really back it up.

I'm just not going to take their word for it.

So exactly how many actual pilots have you spoken to regarding pilots for 9/11 truth?!

Don't tell me, you've spoken to some actual architects & engineers too!

He spoke to all of the Pilots, that's how he knows the truth. And stop questioning his credibility ! He would never lie to us !!

Numbers can help -- but it really comes down to; can you trust the data? If the analysis and physics add up -- and in science, we assume they function relatively the same given the same set of circumstances -- then it's quality over quantity.

I mean, a LOT of people believed in the Roman Gods like Zeus -- today they are fairy tales and myths. What "Everybody knows to be true" is faint praise historically.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

Post your 9/11 conspiracy rubbish on a professional airline pilots site and see what reaction you get :-

www.pprune.org...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The portion where they show the Radar feed of the planes flying in formation is stunning. I lived like 5 miles from Dulles airport for many years. Sometime you can look out and see planes literally lined up in the sky to land. But never, ever do planes get remotely close to flying in formation while in the air.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
War against Buddhism in America is strong! War against Muslims in America is Strong! War against Jews in America is strong! 6-11!!!!! I will be fighting for my right to Health!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think being skeptical is great. We shouldn't just be quick to buy into everything that is presented to us. After all, everything in life is nothing more than a theory. Even explanations that are proven, are years later proven false by a better explanation.

I would suggest rather than bragging about how "skeptical you are about everything," it is more impressive to remain open minded to any and all ideas. This doesn't mean you must buy into them, promote them, or draw a line in the sand....

Great modern day thinkers such as Michio Kaku, Stephen Hawking, they are always hypothesizing radical notions, but remain open minded to the infinite amount of possibilities.

All we can do is try...
edit on 25-5-2012 by AlonzoTyper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Post your 9/11 conspiracy rubbish on a professional airline pilots site and see what reaction you get :-

www.pprune.org...

Pretty useless link. Point to something specific relevant to this discussion.

You don't need to force your self to do this....I hope.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

Originally posted by Alfie1

www.pprune.org...

Pretty useless link. Point to something specific relevant to this discussion.

You don't need to force your self to do this....I hope.

Here's one post done on it there:

www.pprune.org...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

If you want that list to actually mean something, how about removing the people that think the moon has 'soul collectors' on it.

Why would I edit the list and distort the truth... it is a true list... Do you want really want the truth or just edit everything and not get to the truth...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Furthermore, as a long time pilot, aerospace engineer, and all around lover of aircraft, I can say with all certainty what I saw the day of 9/11 was shenanigans of the most dubious nature.

Everything about the story raises eyebrows. The lack of debris at the pentagon and the field. The seizing of the video tapes. The freefall collapse of the entire building with WTC 1, 2 AND 7. The lack of a military response when it was known for over an hour that planes had been hijacked. The fact that the military just "happened" to be doing drills that day that were almost exactly the same scenario. The fact that all the alleged terrorists were allowed to board planes that day. The fact that Larry Silverstein had recently took out a much higher insurance policy and made BILLIONS off the debacle. The fact that the day prior, the MSM broke the story that the government could not account for TRILLIONS of spending, and the paperwork of many shady financial institutions were housed at the WTC. The fact that it was known prior that the govt needed a reason to go into the Middle East again, and needed a crisis to help get the support....just like Pearl Harbor during WWII....

I could go on, and on......

I dont claim to have all the answers, but what I do know is that the "Official Story" is official BS

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
Furthermore, as a long time pilot, aerospace engineer, and all around lover of aircraft, I can say with all certainty what I saw the day of 9/11 was shenanigans of the most dubious nature.

Everything about the story raises eyebrows. The lack of debris at the pentagon and the field. The seizing of the video tapes. The freefall collapse of the entire building with WTC 1, 2 AND 7. The lack of a military response when it was known for over an hour that planes had been hijacked. The fact that the military just "happened" to be doing drills that day that were almost exactly the same scenario. The fact that all the alleged terrorists were allowed to board planes that day. The fact that Larry Silverstein had recently took out a much higher insurance policy and made BILLIONS off the debacle. The fact that the day prior, the MSM broke the story that the government could not account for TRILLIONS of spending, and the paperwork of many shady financial institutions were housed at the WTC. The fact that it was known prior that the govt needed a reason to go into the Middle East again, and needed a crisis to help get the support....just like Pearl Harbor during WWII....

I could go on, and on......

I dont claim to have all the answers, but what I do know is that the "Official Story" is official BS

You mean, of course, your denial of the debris at the Pentagon and Shanksville. There is plenty of evidence, but conspiracy theorists here love to come up with outlandish reasons to completely deny all of it, and then act like it was never there.

The other stuff has been addressed over and over again lol

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate

Originally posted by Furbs

If you want that list to actually mean something, how about removing the people that think the moon has 'soul collectors' on it.

Why would I edit the list and distort the truth... it is a true list... Do you want really want the truth or just edit everything and not get to the truth...

The list would still be a 'true list' if you excluded the people that are already disgraced in their fields. Granted, the list would be MUCH shorter, but maybe THAT is what you are afraid of, hm?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by maxella1
And you want others to take your word for it ? Because ?
edit on 24-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

I'm not asking you to take my word. I'm asking you to be skeptical of your idols.

Whats more funny is the fact that I personally know 4 commercial pilots that fly for major airlines.....

They all say it was possible, infact one is a truther, however dismisses the fact that people say this wasnt possible with commercial aircraft........

at least hes objective in what he approaches with the truth movement.........

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Interesting discussion, besides the usual JL bashing...nothing conclusive.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this video! Some people just can't handle the truth! (or are paid to support the OS).. you know who you are.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas

Thanks for posting this video! Some people just can't handle the truth! (or are paid to support the OS).. you know who you are.

Would you cut that crap out? It's bullcrap and it doesn't contribute to the discussion. Labeling people who disagree as paid supporters is immature and stupid. It just drives the discussion away from anything meaningful and shows that you can only defend your position by ad hominem on everyone else.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Thankyou for posting this! This clip consolidates all the fragments.....I believe the pilots... I was a flight attendant for UAL, and I know them to be honest and true....this leaves me with a sick stomach... God help us!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

As to "the debris at Shanksville"....do you mean the chunks of plane parts scattered for 10 miles?....or the picture you keep seeing?....The first reports were interviews of locals, who told tales of explosions in the sky, and debris scattered in ponds and over pastures.....this plane was shot right out of the sky....all those reports were immediate...yet never repeated again.....you know not what you shout as truth!...were you there???..I was....

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
reply to post by Varemia

As to "the debris at Shanksville"....do you mean the chunks of plane parts scattered for 10 miles?....or the picture you keep seeing?....The first reports were interviews of locals, who told tales of explosions in the sky, and debris scattered in ponds and over pastures.....this plane was shot right out of the sky....all those reports were immediate...yet never repeated again.....you know not what you shout as truth!...were you there???..I was....

No, the chunks spread within a single mile of the crash site. The "chunks" that scattered for ten miles were foam and paper and stuff. You know they have a yearly search of the forest next to the crash to find more parts of the airplane, right? They sometimes find bigger pieces and sometimes find smaller pieces, but they always find enough to fill trashbags.

You're getting your information from liars again.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join