It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 INTERCEPTED

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This is the latest film by pilotsfor911truth.org. I searched ATS but it didn’t come up. This movie is pretty interesting. Brings up more things that don't add up. Check it out.

Go for it debunkers !

Visit pilotsfor911truth.org... to order your own personal high quality copy to share with friends and family. Thank you for your support! War Games, Simulated radar tracks, aircraft exceeding their max operating limits by more than 130-150 knots, inaccurate aircraft position reports, false aircraft target reports, aircraft converging -- flying virtually in formation with -- and then diverging from reported 9/11 aircraft, fighters launched in the wrong direction, aircraft seemingly still airborne after the alleged attack, poor communications, phones not working.... What happened on the morning of September 11, 2001? Why were our defenses ineffective? Pilots For 9/11 Truth analyze NORAD response, Audio recordings as well as Radar data provided by government agencies.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

i really like the pilots for 9/11 truth, they uncovered a lot. it adds a lot of evidence for drones replacing the planes. the photograph rob howard took is astounding. good post, star and flag.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by josephamccoy

i really like the pilots for 9/11 truth, they uncovered a lot. it adds a lot of evidence for drones replacing the planes. the photograph rob howard took is astounding. good post, star and flag.

Can you post the photo? I don't think i have seen it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The thing that puts me on edge about the pilots for 9/11 truth is when I talk to actual pilots, and they say they're full of baloney. The main thing that they seem to do is make up physics laws as they relate to airplanes, deciding that various things are absolutely impossible, yet not testing these theories. It's a similar story with many others, such as the architects and engineers for 9/11 truth. They say things are impossible, but never really back it up.

I'm just not going to take their word for it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
The thing that puts me on edge about the pilots for 9/11 truth is when I talk to actual pilots, and they say they're full of baloney. The main thing that they seem to do is make up physics laws as they relate to airplanes, deciding that various things are absolutely impossible, yet not testing these theories. It's a similar story with many others, such as the architects and engineers for 9/11 truth. They say things are impossible, but never really back it up.

I'm just not going to take their word for it.

And you want others to take your word for it ? Because ?
edit on 24-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

I'm not asking you to take my word. I'm asking you to be skeptical of your idols.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I'm not asking you to take my word. I'm asking you to be skeptical of your idols.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You have something better than a picture, don’t you?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I'm skeptical of everything. Reality is reality no matter who tries to change it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Watching the movie now. This is just to reserve my seat for when I report back in about 45 mins.

Ok, watched it. got the folowing from yt.

War Games, Simulated radar tracks, aircraft exceeding their max operating limits by more than 130-150 knots, inaccurate aircraft position reports, false aircraft target reports, aircraft converging -- flying virtually in formation with -- and then diverging from reported 9/11 aircraft, fighters launched in the wrong direction, aircraft seemingly still airborne after the alleged attack, poor communications, phones not working.... What happened on the morning of September 11, 2001?
edit on 24-5-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I wonder how many of those Dickhead Cheney and co. cracked open on the night of september the eleventh.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Watching the movie now. This is just to reserve my seat for when I report back in about 45 mins.

Parties of 1 ?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I almost responded to this thread, then I saw who was posting it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Listen, Pilots are full of # and try to make themselves seem better than an over sized taxi driver, That is all that they are! They know they are nothing more, so they try to make up for it by reading "smart" magazines like playboy and hustler. You don't have to have a college diploma or a university degree to be pilot, if you had to, there would be many a fewer pilots.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
I almost responded to this thread, then I saw who was posting it.

I'm not sure if you realize it, but you did respond to this thread.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Altitude above you.

Runway behind you.

Doctor in a V tail.

Pilots for 911 truth.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
Altitude above you.

Runway behind you.

Doctor in a V tail.

Pilots for 911 truth.

I don't get it

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

They did test these theories in flying simulators, and pilots couldn't duplicate the terrorists flying maneuvers and actually crashed their simulated planes.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

the pod below the aircraft appears on several other film sources. if you click on my signature it will take you to the thread about the film my brother made about 9/11, the creation of money and why the FDA is supressing cancer treatments that work. the 9/11 part is extremely thorough it uses certain clips from an earlier pilots for 9/11 truth film that talks about the picture.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
Altitude above you.

Runway behind you.

Doctor in a V tail.

Pilots for 911 truth.

I don't get it

What are "Things that are of absolutely no use to an aviator", Alex!
edit on 24-5-2012 by trebor451 because: add

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join