It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Handful of Elite and Powerful families that control the global economy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You may want to check out hte Gaalt family. GAALT Model WA623-1-RC77 is the patented electronic device selected to set the standards for the
development for computers to be connected to the telephone wire and/or radio paths everywhere on
earth. This is typically referred to as the pin functions for the computer connection RS232C and also
known as a modem.
ay want to check out hte Gaalt Family.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by theron dunn

Do you really think it has anything to do with abilities? Hard work and diligence do not make wealth, my friend. No man is self made. He uses the systems that were in place upon his birth, using the language and technology invented by people who came before. There are but a few examples in all of history of a pauper pulling himself up by his bootstraps to create his own empire. Most of the time people hold your viewpoint because they believe that with a little ingenuity and elbow grease, they too will be abundantly rich some day. It's a myth. Yes, it does happen. But, it's probably not going to happen to you. And when I say probably, I mean that it's almost impossible. Why? Because the elite don't want it to happen and the system that they have put into place that is so effective, that most of us can't even see it anymore. They perpetuate this myth to keep average Joe plugging away at his job so that someday, he'll get to be a member of the club. But that day never comes. The ruling elite controls our information, and thus our minds. We buy what they tell us we want to buy. Do we need most of it? Of course not! Who needs a new iPod every year? What's the difference between coke or pepsi when what you really need is water?

The only enemy of the current system is critical thought. If you think for yourself, they lose their grip on your mind. Unfortunately enough for us, it's been estimated that only about 15% of the population thinks critically on a regular basis. The rest of us allow ourselves to be spoon fed so that these invisible rulers can get what they need from us and maintain their power. It's sad, but true. So do yourself (and everyone else) a favor and face the facts: instead of blindly believing the cultural myths that keep the current system in place, educate yourself! Use your mind and think!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Go research it, you would be surprised in what you will learn. Although most is way out there some can make sense. it is always good to knows these things in case it ever happens anyway.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I believe these family owned banks which own the federal reserve control the world:
Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
Lazares Brothers Banks of Paris
Israel Moses Seif Bank of Italy
Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam
Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
Kuhn, Loeb Bank of New York
Goldman, Sachs Bank of New York.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chief_counsellor

Their names are Rothschild, Rockafeller, Bush, Pillsbury, Goodyear, and Morgan to name a few. They own over half of the worlds wealth and then some. They own ABC, CBS, NBC, Shell, JP Morgan, The NY times. They are the federal reserve, which by the way is not federal at all but a bank that loans money to the federal governemt. They are in Russia, America, Europe, they own 80% of Isreal today. There is a series on youtube that is very informative. I have listed the link below, there are 16 films all together that are about 10 minuets each, I suggest you watch all of them to get the full story.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chief_counsellor

Though I don't believe it is the case anymore, the still extravagantly rich Rothschild family once controlled much of the worlds wealth.

<< 1  2   >>

join