It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life in terms of energy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
In terms of individual units of matter organizations, life, as a whole, is positioned, energetically, between our star and our atomic planet.

The only thing that makes us different than our star and the earth, is that we are an energetic middle ground. We can neither relate to the earth nor our star, but we are the combination of both. And it is because of the harmonic, energetic relationship between our star and our earth that we exist.

Basically, all energy is alive to some degree. Being alive, as a unit of matter organization, doesn't necessarily mean you have observational capabilities, like we do, it just means the quality of your energy is living. Everything that exists is alive. We don't recognize this because we see no indication of intelligent action in "inanimate" matter, but nevertheless, it's all alive.

The sun is more alive than we are, but you will find no evidence of this except for realizing that the only way we can exist is for it to be alive. You can feel the sun as a living being if you choose to. When you realize it is alive, you gain a greater understanding of your own self and all life on earth.

Intelligence is different than life. Intelligence is more of a progressive thing. We are intelligent life. We change and grow. Intelligence has observational capabilities. Intelligence, in relation to the sun and the earth, is neutral. We have dualistic minds because we are energetically positioned between a negative living unit and a positive living unit (in reference to us). However, we are also aware of our own neutrality. It is this neutral mindset that makes any human fit in and understand its place with the universe and feel a sense of unity.

Just as we have a neutral mindset, so to do the other units have their own neutral ground. It is always neutrality that your true self can be found.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Life is energy, of course, didn't you see the name?

But you cannot separate intelligence from life, life is intelligence.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

Nah. Life isn't intelligence. Life is the experiential quality of energy. It's what energy feels like. Intelligence is an inevitable effect of life/energy. Intelligence is life trying to figure out what it is. Also, without us intelligence's, I don't know if life would even be aware of itself.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

Nah. Life isn't intelligence. Life is the experiential quality of energy. It's what energy feels like. Intelligence is an inevitable effect of life/energy. Intelligence is life trying to figure out what it is. Also, without us intelligence's, I don't know if life would even be aware of itself.

Since we exist, the sun is made intelligent by our observation of it. We are the intelligent extension of the sun's beingness. We are the part of the living universe that knows it exists. When we recognize and acknowledge that it is alive, I believe extraordinary things could happen.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Here, this might help clear some things up. It's long but it's with two of the top neuroscientists, one of the top quantum physicists, and some other scientists along with the Dalai Lama and a bunch of other monks.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

I've started watching the video. It is long, and I have to leave in about 15 minutes. But I would like to say this before I go:

Energy has two states. Potential and kinetic. Life also has potential and kinetic. Life as potential energy is just life. It is the quality of life, or the feeling of life. Life as kinetic energy is intelligence.

Now this might be a cause for confusion, because one could ask, "Well if life is energy and kinetic energy is intelligence, then because the sun is moving, does that make it not just living, but intelligent?"

My answer is, not necessarily. While true, the sun is physically kinetic, that does not make it kinetic life. There's nothing about the sun, as a unit, that makes it qualify as being intellectually progressive. The sun's potential, though, is life itself. Life's kinetic is intelligent progression. So we exist as an intelligent progression due to the potential of livingness that is the sun. Actually, the sun's potential energy is being kinetically actuated here on Earth as us. So, the sum total of our existence is the sun's potential becoming kinetic.

So, as I said, the sun is intelligent, through us. But unto itself, as a unit, it is only alive. In other words, when you look at the sun directly, you are looking at a living star. But when you look at us, you are looking at an intelligent star.

new topics

top topics

join