It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lots of chemtrails in denmark!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Really? could you please let me know where to collect my cheque then - 'cos the payments don't seem to be getting through

And of course so far all the disinfo I have seen is coming from people who point to trails in the sky that look exactly like contrails, and tell me they are chemtrails, but cant' actually give any rational reason why they think they are chemtrails and not contrails.

You are pretty good at that - lots of photos, lots of videos...no actual verifiable evidence, no credible info why things that look like contrails are anything else

And a lot of chemtrails believers actually argue against even taking samples of trails that would prov e their case if there was something dodgy in them - why is that?

after 15 years or so you still don't have 1 single piece of verifiable evidence to support your claim.

That's not disinfo - that's elementary truth - disinfo is when you try to make believe it isn't true!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
[SNIP]

edit on 25-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed personal attack

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

I did what??

And thanks for the reply and the video - what is it about these trails that identifies than as something other than contrails?

edit on 24-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

The military does not "spray" chaff and you will not find it in what people on this site identify as chemtrails.

It is aluminum coated plastic confetti packed in what look like over-sized shotgun shells. A small charge shoots it out of the casing to make a big cloud of metallic strips. The stuff looks like paper that has gone through a shredder that chops up the paper into really fine pieces, only it's silver in colour. Its sole purpose is to block radar waves from both ground and airborne radar systems to prevent tracking of an aircraft.

The same systems also fire off flares, to spoof heat-seeking missiles, and electronic jammers.

Chaff was first used in July 1943 and has been refined and modified over the years to match changes in radar.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
damn they spray alot again today :/

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheStar

Idag tog jeg nogle billeder af "trails" over Esbjerg Havn.
Today I took some Photos of trails over Esbjerg Harbor.

NB: Det er riggen Maersk Resolve i forgrunden.
NB: It is the rig Maersk Resolute in the foreground.

Go' weekend !
Have a nice weekend !

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hi everybody im from Sweden and today a saw chemtrail shaped like a X over my town couldnt take a pic cos i dint have my cell phone with me,,Saw your pictures now same thing in my town
edit on 26-5-2012 by Hinken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hinken

Hi everybody im from Sweden and today a saw chemtrail shaped like a X over my town couldnt take a pic cos i dint have my cell phone with me,,

So did it look something like this....

If so you identified a contrail

A 30 000 feet flying jet leaves a long, white contrail (condensation trail) lingering behind it on the horizon. Rather than dissipating, the trail floats intact, crossed by a perpendicular flying jet's contrail. The X pattern formed by the two trails is repeated by other jets, turning the once clear sky into a blue and fluffy white patchwork.

old.disinfo.com...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
i took this picures same day i make this thread

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheStar

i took this picures same day i make this thread

Yes, indeed......I see perfectly ordinary contrails, with some cirrus clouds co-existing alongside.

Contrails are not a mystery, nor are they uncommon. Easy enough to research the facts surrounding how, why and when and where they will form.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PluPerfect

Definitively pictures of Chemtrails; lookup geo-engineering and you will find alot of information.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

What is it about the photos that tells you definitively that they are chemtrails and not contrails?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243
reply to post by PluPerfect

Definitively pictures of Chemtrails; lookup geo-engineering and you will find alot of information.

Could you please explain WHY these are chemtrails and not contrails? I don't understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join