It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA accused of mass homicide of one million Americans each decade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

(NaturalNews) The biggest threat to America today is not terrorists or global warming, but the mass genocide of Americans who die every year at the hands of the corrupt U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In a recent report, investigative reporter Jon Rappoport uncovers the dirty truth that FDA-approved drugs kill at least 100,000 people every single year -- the FDA actually lists this figure on its own website -- and the agency is doing absolutely nothing about this disastrous trend.

Source

This is sad! The FDA is supposedly there to ensure the safety of American lives, yet since they are in bed with big pharma, they push drugs through without proper testing just so these big companies can continue to gross huge proifits on the backs of sick people. Horrible!

Remember the Gardasil stuff?! The fact that Russian and Japan declined from using it on their populations due to side effects, yet the states, specifically Texas, decided that it was going to administer it to young girls within the texas school system, regardless of the side effects!

Thoughts?!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

More people need to realize that this is the truth. We need to find a way to get people to associate the FDA and all these ridiculous medications with DEATH

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
One has to take into accout the really important fact that, they may kill 100,000 but what about the millions they make ill who contract diseases and such like also.

Really damn awful and yes this is genocide worse than the Nazis during WW2.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

I agree, we need to ban all doctors too. Those evil doctors are in bed with someone, they kill twice that, 200,000 every year with medical errors alone. We should close down ALL hospitals!!!!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
FDA = Federal Death Agency.

Give it a wonderful drug for an approval - and FDA will destroy the trials, the company and the drug.
Give it a poison disguised as a symptom suppressor - have big pharma sponsor the drug - and see
how FDA approves it in 1, 2, 3 seconds.

Public safety is NOT what worries FDA. Not at all... They are the public enemy. Literally.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It's all about money but not as some may think. Even a good honest doctor may need to give people tests they do not need if they have good insurance because they have a lot of people working in their profession that are reliant on their jobs to survive. If even ten percent of the medical jobs in communities were lost, it could be detrimental to the community. I am not saying I agree this is right, I am just trying to understand the perception of those in the medical field. That equipment is very expensive also and has to be paid for somehow. Pharmaceutical companies are a different issue, they are trying to keep their high paid colleagues working and they could use a little lesson. Many of their medicines are necessary and many aren't How do we tell which are real.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by Nspekta

I agree, we need to ban all doctors too. Those evil doctors are in bed with someone, they kill twice that, 200,000 every year with medical errors alone. We should close down ALL hospitals!!!!

How about we just have health freedom and let people chose freely whom they get their healthcare and medical advice from instead of trying to outlaw everything that is not conventional medicine or medical establishment approved. With their track record of death and harm what a novel idea health freedom is...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I honestly believe that there is more than money to be made when it comes to the FDA/EPA and similar outfits.
I am not saying that everyone who works or is affiliated with these corporations are 'in the know' or purposely trying to kill people.

What I am willing to believe is whoever is behind the curtain,pulling the strings certainly has no problem killing a couple birds with one stone.

Unfortunately for us it could be viewed as 'population control' via the millions worldwide over time that are being systemically murdered either by deliberate choices and actions ( creating and/or passing certain drugs) or by the deliberate withholding of cures for the many ailments and diseases that plague humanity. (Some diseases/ailments that may of actually been created in the first place. ie. Problem,action,solution)

At this point I think it would be complete denial or absolute blindness after all of the research & recent information to not think that there is something nefarious being perpetrated hidden away from the populace.unbeknownst to the common man and women of society.The predators stalk their prey.

S&F OP,thank you for the article. Just another notch for me that corroborates what I have already suspected
edit on 26-5-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Thoughts?!

I think you should all go and read the entire Learning Module the statistic comes from:

www.fda.gov... rch&utm_medium=website&utm_te

This doesn't sound like the FDA is committing genocide.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Which is why 85% of the senate voted IN FAVOR of keeping the FDA militarized. It is their eugenics death cult.

Like Rand Paul or not, he showed us just how criminal the senate is.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
More US citizens are killed each year from Dog Bites than Terrorism.
More US citizens are killed each year from Lightning Strikes than Terrorism.

Surely you can understand the need for Trillion Dollar wars, because a few mixed up Prescriptions, kill a few Citizens.
There is no Problem there.

USA . USA . USA

edit on 26-5-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

Which is why 85% of the senate voted IN FAVOR of keeping the FDA militarized.

I'm sorry, but please explain. In what way is the FDA "militarized?"

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

And you don't have health freedom? What are you prevented from taking? People are unable to label something as a treatment without proof, that does not mean they are unable to sell the item as a supplement.

Just to be clear I hate the FDA and do not think they have our best interest at heart, but some of this is pure BS propaganda.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

All I can say is what?? How do you mix up terrorism, lightning strikes, trillion dollar wars, and the FDA all together?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

What he/she is probably referring to is the Ohio sting operation where the FDA busted someone delivering cows milk in a gas station with assault weapons a while back. Did you know that cows milk is the most traded illegal drug around? Milk has sedative properties so it is considered a drug.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

And you don't have health freedom? What are you prevented from taking? People are unable to label something as a treatment without proof, that does not mean they are unable to sell the item as a supplement.

Just to be clear I hate the FDA and do not think they have our best interest at heart, but some of this is pure BS propaganda.

Why aren't pharmaceutical companies forced to label the garbage doctors prescribe or give away as free samples as dangerous when they clearly are? You ask the doc, "what are the side effects" and he'll tell you there aren't any. Been there done that. The only thing people can do to get at the truth of it is run their own search online for name of drug + side effects and make their decision based on real studies. The doctor only knows what the drug salesman tells him, they don't do their own independent research. My other favorite thing to do is run a search on the diagnosis + natural and that's usually the way I go because there are no side effects ~ more often some side benefits.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by DJW001

What he/she is probably referring to is the Ohio sting operation where the FDA busted someone delivering cows milk in a gas station with assault weapons a while back. Did you know that cows milk is the most traded illegal drug around? Milk has sedative properties so it is considered a drug.

Shhhhhh. do you really wanna bring that kind of attention yourself!? "ATF!...open up! we know you got milk in there!" " SIR! remove your hands away from the udders! back away from the cow, you have the right to remain silent...."

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by DJW001

Shhhhhh. do you really wanna bring that kind of attention yourself!? "ATF!...open up! we know you got milk in there!" " SIR! remove your hands away from the udders! back away from the cow, you have the right to remain silent...."

They'll Never recognize me with that white milk mustache on

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

Geeze where have you been? the DEA and every narcotics officer in every police department has a long list of things they will use force to prevent me from taking if they can. Many of them harmless and some even helpful.

As for labeling things as a treatment without proof that FDA and big pharma do a multi-billion dollar business based on labeling things as treatment without proof. They do not care how many people are harmed or die.. Geez watch late night tv and watch the myriads of ads for lawsuits against all of these drugs and the harm they have caused. And even the ads trying to sell you a certain drug then go on to list all the side effects and the supposed cure is worse then the disease.

You don't like the FDA then why are you defending this crap? if you don't think its that bad you're in denial pure and simple.

edit on 26-5-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join