It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Warns Australia to Choose “Godfather” – China or U.S

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Kid I read this all the time.If you can solve all the world's problems then quit bitchin and do it.The big picture is a hard stone to swallow.Your enlightenment reeks of judgement and hate neither of which are your place to do.Go out there and fix it.I think you'll come back all shot up and wasted just as we have,genius.Not that I expect you to give beyond your whining on this forum.I guess that would be asking too much.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Yes indeed, Australia is still a British Colony. Queen Elizabeth is the head of state, it is not a republic. Obviously Australia is closer to the West politically and culturally so if a choice had to be made China would get the cold shoulder.

As someone has said here Australia is defenseless, realistically, if it wasn't for our alliance with the US the Chinese wouldn't be buying all of our iron ore and coal, they would just take it. Western Australia would be 'annexed' as Hitler would put it. I would have more chance of winning the lotto than Australia choosing China over the US as a 'big brother'.

Someone else here said the US have drones based here in Australia, I wonder where? What on earth (no pun intended) would be in drone range of Australia that the Yanks would be interested in looking at?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

When did I claim to be enlightened ?I am not a buddha or a bodhisattva .. Second,your rambling does not change facts.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by squandered

Australia ...full of KKK racist wannabes.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The Chinese value honesty, integrity and respect, something absent from most Americans. I feel that shunning America entirely is the only way for the EU to progress, until such a time as economic recovery has happened and we are on par with China.

It is also time for the UK to drop the commonwealth nonsense, these nations provide nothing for us, and are a net drag. We need to act independently from the EU and the US.
edit on 26-5-2012 by Citybig because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talon22

Someone else here said the US have drones based here in Australia, I wonder where? What on earth (no pun intended) would be in drone range of Australia that the Yanks would be interested in looking at?

Coalition backs US drone base on Cocos Islands

In the vid it discuss`s what the drones will be spying on
edit on 26-5-2012 by gps777 because: changed the wording

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

In the vid it talks about the drones spying on China

That would make Australia an aggressor nation which deserves every and any retributions the Chinese give back to you.

Grow a spine and tell the Americans where to go.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig

That would make Australia an aggressor nation which deserves every and any retributions the Chinese give back to you.

Really? # you.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

I just changd the wording in my quote,because it sounded as though it was definitely there to spy on China and thats not what I meant sorry,it discuss`s what it will be spying on,the whole area boats etc

But yes, if they start spying on China we are the agressor and will get China pissed off if they are not already.

Australia doesn`t need this and I wish Aussie`s had more of a say in their presence here.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

Originally posted by Citybig

Really? # you.

No thanks, but the Chinese will hopefully do that to you when they learn what you are doing. Your desert would be a great place to put all the factories your people will be staffing once they pay you back for spying on them.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

I just changd the wording in my quote,because it sounded as though it was definitely there to spy on China and thats not what I meant sorry,it discuss`s what it will be spying on,the whole area boats etc

But yes, if they start spying on China we are the agressor and will get China pissed off if they are not already.

Australia doesn`t need this and I wish Aussie`s had more of a say in their presence here.

Well let's face it, the drones are going to be there to spy on China, there's nothing else of any significance in that area, they have already colonised South Korea and Japan, China is just next on the list.

This is even more of a reason to drop the Commonwealth, we do not wish to be linked to this little Australian-American syndicate, nor to the response it will surely attract.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Well gee thanks for such warm thoughts. It's people like you that make the world such a wonderful place to live in...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

That is your (very narrow minded) opinion. Britain is proud to have Australia as part of the commonwealth, we are proud of their achievements as a nation. I have read through some of your comments and you are either trolling, or you are a very bitter, lonely person, do you need a hug to release some of that anger?

Any Australians reading this thread, please ignore this guys comments as he is in the minority when it comes to these medieval, backwards thoughts, and judging by his attitude, probably wont be on ATS very long.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by Citybig

That is your (very narrow minded) opinion. Britain is proud to have Australia as part of the commonwealth, we are proud of their achievements as a nation. I have read through some of your comments and you are either trolling, or you are a very bitter, lonely person, do you need a hug to release some of that anger?

Any Australians reading this thread, please ignore this guys comments as he is in the minority when it comes to these medieval, backwards thoughts, and judging by his attitude, probably wont be on ATS very long.

The commonwealth is just a club to relive the olden days, like a historical reenactment group. We have to move on from this to truely progress. I do believe the Empire was a very good thing, but times have changed and it is right to move on from this archaic mindset.

The Commonwealth will by default, cause us, and the other member states to be linked to any hostile actions Australia chooses to take which is completely unacceptable and will damage our reputation further.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

From what I can gather, it is the Americans who will be making the hostile (if you class spying as hostile) moves, albeit from Australian soil. However, it seems (sadly) we are already linked to American military actions, and disowning Australia wouldn't change that.
edit on 26/5/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

From what I can gather, it is the Americans who will be making the hostile (if you class spying as hostile) moves, albeit from Australia soil. However, it seems (sadly) we are already linked to American military actions, and disowning Australia wouldn't change that.
edit on 26/5/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

The Australians choose to allow them to use their soil as a launching place, so they are just as responsible, this is not up for debate. Allowing your country to be used for hostile actions makes you an aggressor. Dropping Australia is the only acceptable response short of trade sanctions in this case.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Of course, America doesn't have a military presence in the United Kingdom, silly me, I forgot

We cannot, and should not hate a country because of the actions of others, maybe Australia feels it has no choice, maybe they are doing it in the spirit of co-operation, who knows, but it certainly doesn't justify giving them the cold shoulder.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Citybig

Of course, America doesn't have a military presence in the United Kingdom, silly me, I forgot

We cannot, and should not hate a country because of the actions of others, maybe Australia feels it has no choice, maybe they are doing it in the spirit of co-operation, who knows, but it certainly doesn't justify giving them the cold shoulder.

I don't know where along the line you came to the conclusion that withdrawing from the Commonwealth and distancing ourselves from this hostility is hating a country, I would be interested in finding out why you came to this conclusion.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

That is how you came across in your posts, to me anyway, if I have drawn the wrong conclusion, I apologise.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Who is more likely to be hostile toward Australia, the USA or China?

I pick USA as a buddy any day.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join