It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Warns Australia to Choose “Godfather” – China or U.S

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It is time for Australia to grow up. To try those currently in parliament for treason and corruption and start bolstering its Armed forces, we need to create some national pride once again and give real jobs, to real people even if only making our own boots, arms and bullets.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

The Kiwis would be one of the few, Id expect to back an Aussie in a scrap.

And Timely
You are right Australia has become a melting pot.

edit on 25-5-2012 by marsend because: addition

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
reply to post by Nspekta

China is our friend.

China is your friend? Do you really believe that? You do realize they are allies with North Korea right? Is NK your friend too? I find your comment funny. Australia and America have been allies ("Friends") forever. Now your ready to bail over the economy? Has Amarica ever tried to enslave your people? I don't agree with the drone base being built in your country at all. But you need to understand what your asking for.

China doesen't care about basic human rights or the Australian people. They covet your resources and land, thats it. They don't want friends they want power. China was told it's illegal to sell lead laced products here in America... What does china do? They use cadmium!! That should tell you how they feel about people in general.

Honestly I could care less if you guy's hop into bed with China as long as America can get out of that bed first. Because we have experienced just how "friendly" china is and we are done with it. To bad s*** like NAFTA and GAT keep us dependent on them for cheep goods produced by slave labor. So by all means become best of friends I really don't care. Just don't go crying to us when you wake up one day in a labor camp and your beautiful country looks like China 2.0. You made your bed now sleep in it!

China=Undercover communist nation.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I dont think the USA is a friend of the people of the USA.
Is that not completely logical. The people in the US are becoming as oppressed as the Chinese if websites like this are to be believed.
I am sorry but the genuine real God fearing people of the US are not in control. The US is on a slide into kaos, why would we want to be a part of that.
China is no better but they have money.
Go help yourselves before trying to save the world, we cant help you. The US has placed self before service and has fallen.

China is not an undercover commy nation, its an out of the covers commy nation.
The US on the other hand is on the brink of who knows what???
edit on 25-5-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Since I am the authority between us (aka you weren't there)You spew progressive statements like they are some kind of irrefutable information(War=hurt=bad that is all I know)Your loss is clear here.The world is obviously a bit too complex for simple philosophical debate.Which is all you've shown.Your opinion is now easily defined and noted unless you wish to start a round of Kumbaya and serve up yogurt.Now if you'll be so kind as to address the issue at hand...
Australia I don't want control of your country You appear to be doing Austrailia just fine without US control.Love the Kolalas by the way.I would visit but I've always been one of the working poor.
If we had control you would be using M16s because that is what US controlled units do. You would be a lot colder and cynical as a people because after so much BS that is what happens to you.Rest assured the Anglo / American connection is always felt if unspoken.If nothing else our mutually misunderstood common tongue will serve as a bulwark to all who would usurp our cultural dignities,including each other.
Us traditional people are still around despite the barrage of unique news and opinions we are assaulted with.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Maybe we will just decide to give you clueless Aussies (not all, just the fools who actually believe that Red China is their buddy) exactly what you wish. Maybe that's what it will take to make you comprehend the fact that China only desires your natural resources, fish and land for military bases. You dummies always come on here and spout your drivel about how the USA should get out blah, blah and more blah.

Let me tell yuh something friends, you will get no such kindness from The Chinese once we are ever out of the way. Foolish mortals. So deeply misled that it's comical. China (Asia) is already breeding you guys out through legal and illegal immigration. You guys are already controlled by the international banksters just as we here in America are. It's all connected. Be careful what you wish for because the masters of puppets might decide to turn the other cheek and throw your continent to the Red Chinese as a gift for all the support with our debt.

I suggest you fools who want America to leave your side think again and seriously reconsider your position on that before it's too late. Don't come crying back to us after your people have been subjugated, your women thrown into rape camps and your land sucked dry from everything from it's natural resources to most of the species that call it home. ~$heopleNation
edit on 25-5-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
the economic state of the whole world is nothing short of unnerving. can't help but wonder what will happen when it all comes to a head. and we all know that it WILL come to a head.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
I dont think the USA is a friend of the people of the USA.
Is that not completely logical. The people in the US are becoming as oppressed as the Chinese if websites like this are to be believed.
I am sorry but the genuine real God fearing people of the US are not in control.

You're correct my friend. Next time just leave the "God" part out of it. Only because you alienate millions of true Americans who believe that Man's defintion of god is in error.

The US is on a slide into kaos

Of course we are, and if you think that you're not riding inside the same boat, then you just don't understand what is happening right before your eyes.

why would we want to be a part of that.

Because we would stand by you if you needed us, even with all our own corruption.

China is no better but they have money.

Oh ok, I see now. LOL!!! Wow, Good luck going down that road. That's how we got here ourselves. Nevermind though. It seems you have to learn the hard way just as we did. Only, you may not recover. Rest assure, we will.

Go help yourselves before trying to save the world, we cant help you.

We are not asking for your help. You don't realize it as of yet, but you need us now more than ever.

The US has placed self before service and has fallen.

To put aside that self righteous, mindless garbble of a comment, you are enjoying the ride as well. Only again, will you recover? = Not without us and the rest of the Western Nations support.

China is not an undercover commy nation, its an out of the covers commy nation.

Exactly, Red China is an International Capitalist Nation. It's still ruled by some old school Mandarin Commies, but the future of China is facism through International Capitalism. Sound like someone you know maybe? Maybe Us?

The US on the other hand is on the brink of who knows what

Oh really now? Well what exactly is on your brink once we have long and vanished? You got alot of pipe dreams brother. I hope for your sake that they some day come true. I would not wager on it though.
~$heopleNation

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Aussies are tough enough to stand on their own and last I checked they had the right to have guns also (Outback gets rough) They were pretty darned self sufficient once and I think they still are.

Why would they need anyone to watch over them?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsend
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

The Kiwis would be one of the few, Id expect to back an Aussie in a scrap.

And Timely
You are right Australia has become a melting pot.

edit on 25-5-2012 by marsend because: addition

Firstly what would NZ back Australia up with? They have virtually no army.
And secondly, on ANZAC day I distinctly remember the NZers were bagging our troops saying how much better theirs were, they don't sound like friends to me.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
Maybe we will just decide to give you clueless Aussies (not all, just the fools who actually believe that Red China is their buddy) exactly what you wish. Maybe that's what it will take to make you comprehend the fact that China only desires your natural resources, fish and land for military bases. You dummies always come on here and spout your drivel about how the USA should get out blah, blah and more blah.

Let me tell yuh something friends, you will get no such kindness from The Chinese once we are ever out of the way. Foolish mortals. So deeply misled that it's comical. China (Asia) is already breeding you guys out through legal and illegal immigration. You guys are already controlled by the international banksters just as we here in America are. It's all connected. Be careful what you wish for because the masters of puppets might decide to turn the other cheek and throw your continent to the Red Chinese as a gift for all the support with our debt.

I suggest you fools who want America to leave your side think again and seriously reconsider your position on that before it's too late. Don't come crying back to us after your people have been subjugated, your women thrown into rape camps and your land sucked dry from everything from it's natural resources to most of the species that call it home. ~$heopleNation

You Americans are just jealous that your country is not important anymore in global affairs. China and Australia together have both the manpower and resources required to conquer the world!!!
We have been given far more respect from the Chinese than even your black leader has...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

wrong China is not propping up the US, the US is buying all of China's products, the slowdown in the US has a correlation with the slow down in China's economy.

China can't afford for the US to fail, because they are too heavily invested in the US. The idea that China could ever collect physically from the US is laughable. They are littoral only and the ONE carrier they bought from Russia, even if they reverse engineer it wouldn't make a # bit of difference.

I would prefer the US to flounder a bit, so that we can pull out of being the world police and worry about ourselves a little bit.

Don't mistake it, the US is one of the few countries that if it straight up came down to it, could survive entirely on its own with internal resources...

With as heavily reliant we have become on imported goods, it would be a tough transition, but it is a completely feasible one. If you think that China is all for helping you out without selfish motives of their own, you are in for a rude awakening.

Jaden

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

What do you think 500-1000 US marines stationed at the tip of Australia could do that Aussies couldn`t do just as well?

This is how I view it,if America gets off our soil I think tensions would ease,if China comes and say? "invades us" do you think 500-1000 US marines can stop them,no of coarse not,only then will America come in ship/plane loads.

So why not just leave and well call you if we need ya? or better yet if you see us in a fight just turn up,that way we`ll know your a friend and not a hindrance.Thats what mateship is here in Australia to many.

edit on 25-5-2012 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
You Americans are just jealous that your country is not important anymore in global affairs.

Oh really now? LMAO!!! You fools are so brainwashed by the same forces that attempt to brainwash us as well. It seems to have worked with you personally though. I would wager that you don't speak for most of the Aussies. As a matter of fact, I know that you don't. They are not suicidal like your reckless self is.

China and Australia together have both the manpower and resources required to conquer the world!!!

LMAO! Oh ok then. It's nice to see the truth come out. What, are you a Chinese Aussie or something? Who could blow so much drivel out of their pie hole and expect anyone who is educated to actually swallow any of it? Good luck with that you fool. You're nothing on a Global scale right now. Red China, they are rising fast and you will only end up being their little yes men puppets much like you already are.

We have been given far more respect from the Chinese than even your black leader has...

Whatever problem you have with our "Black leader", sounds like a personal problem. Believe me, he's no fan of mine. Actually, he reminds me of the hand picked and groomed androids that you idiots elect everytime there is an election. Just as we do. Whoever the sell out of the moment is for you guys, they are just trying to figure out how to shake down America and China at the same time. Alot like Pakistan is doing. Wake up you robot slave. Everyone is being played by all the puppet masters. You're nothing special bro. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

What do you think 500-1000 US marines stationed at the tip of Australia could do that Aussies couldn`t do just as well?

This is how I view it,if America gets off our soil I think tensions would ease,if China comes and say? "invades us" do you think 500-1000 US marines can stop them,no of coarse not,only then will America come in ship/plane loads.

So why not just leave and well call you if we need ya? or better yet if you see us in a fight just turn up,that way we`ll know your a friend and not a hindrance.Thats what mateship is here in Australia to many.

I understand your point my friend. If I made the choices, I would seriously consider your policy. However, much more intelligent minds have the security of the South Pacific worked out much better than you or I can do. With that being said, I do respect what you just layed out. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Heres some advice for you, why don't you leave Australia the # alone. How would you like it if foreign soldiers were marching through your streets? Yeah you wouldn't so stop with your imperial bull# and get out of the asia/pacific your not wanted here or anywhere else in the world.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Cheers mate,yeah I do agree with a lot of your views also,especially that we have no real say what ever country we are in, that we are being played by the puppet masters.

When people talk or understand that,I know they have their heads screwed on the right way,not matter what flag they fly.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
reply to post by bowtomonkey

edit on 26-5-2012 by squandered because: delete plz

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

you were and are part of the mass murder and genocide in the Middle East.I have no sympathy for you and those families you and your army murdered won't have sympathy for you.The souls of the killed will torture the american mass murderers.Do you know why so suicide in US military,especially those who killed on orders?why they hallucinate about ghosts harassing them?? simple the ghosts are driving them mad and will torture them for a long time till God intervenes or they ask for forgiveness constantly .

Read Allan Kardec's works on spiritism. The spirits murdered don't forgive their murderers easy and with blessings of the higher spirits make sure that the murderers pay hundred fold..

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by cavtrooper7

you were and are part of the mass murder and genocide in the Middle East.I have no sympathy for you and those families you and your army murdered won't have sympathy for you.The souls of the killed will torture the american mass murderers.Do you know why so suicide in US military,especially those who killed on orders?why they hallucinate about ghosts harassing them?? simple the ghosts are driving them mad and will torture them for a long time till God intervenes or they ask for forgiveness constantly .

Read Allan Kardec's works on spiritism. The spirits murdered don't forgive their murderers easy and with blessings of the higher spirits make sure that the murderers pay hundred fold..

Would have thought they'd have more important things on their minds, what with all the virgins.

No, seriously no amount of satanic slurring will damage America as you hope. Everything fight will come pass... including peace.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join