It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Warns Australia to Choose “Godfather” – China or U.S

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Picking sides i see

As a Canadian,,yes we were there as well,,
being in nature a true Canadian,,maybe forgotten,, u know the PEACEKEEPERS,,,ala here let me help,,,as opposed too PEACEKEEPER,,.45's,,,,or PEACEKEEPER,,Russian tanks,,
I would have called for ,,more ,,here let me help,,.

But when a practice ,of eating babies,,in THIS DAY AND AGE,still exists,, in certain areas of the Global Village,,,

# them,,,were with u.

ACanadian

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
australians would never choose china over the us....

and the fact that this type of language is slipping out now really shows you what the chinese are up to...

if there was any countries government i'd want removed right now it's theirs, we should have skipped iraq afghanistan and libya and went straight for the chinese political leadership before they act on their bold ideas...

to the guy who said the chinese are our friend...LOL...they will backstab us the first chance they get..

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I know she looks bad,, but HILLARY is a guy ??

to the guy who said the chinese are our friend.???

confused.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

confused.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
nope still a girl,,, i checked,,,
interesting thread though,,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

germanicus hasn't murdered anyone.You on the other hand have participated in mass genocide being perpetrated in the Middle East.Enough said.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

confused.

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

federal reserve is hiding the magnitude via interest rate swaps.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just like i posted in another thread.....See, Listen to China's tone. Sounds more like they are gonna be Australia's Pimp not friends!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo

Originally posted by Germanicus

LOL, America is the only country holding up the rest of the world right now

I would have to agree with you there.Um you do mean hold up as in bank robbery don't you ????

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I live not for from Brisbane in Australia and it's basically china anyway.

IMHO I think they are trying a slow take over.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by camo1010

Yep, and Australia may be a day late but not a dollar short. Hence the ramping up of breaking there foot off in China's asses via Government politically, and Military Alliance wise. It's in Australia's best interests and the US Government has fed them more than enough Intel to give them credence to do so.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

If that is how you define Desert Storm I have no business raising anyone else's kids.If the friendship with China confirmation by Germanicus confuses you I suggest you read his posts. Sieg idiot.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
please change the thread title to

"retired officer makes off handed comment that australia can't do this forever in his opinion"

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
well with how china treats it's citizens and workers i would imagine implosion is on the horizon for them. that and their way undervalued currency which makes it possible to under bid other countries on a lot of manufacturing, this will not go on much longer especially with their own bubbles bursting very soon.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Found this so much patronizing and crap..its not a case of us being dependent as they like to think, China has relied on and been dependent on us over the years for its cheap ore and minerals..we sold to them when no one else would and at a great fiscal loss. With their adventures inside Africa they will only need more of what we have if they are to complete their objectives there..not less..and I am damned if we ought to begin trade deals on our knees.

It remains we have the 'goods' and the means to guarantee production, we have the people and capacity. We are the simplest most accessible mineral and ore deposit source in the region. The cost of buying from other places would have been quadruple what we charged them and we owe them nothing. To buy what they will need in Africa from any other source will cost them dearly financially. So the sooner our politicians get off their knees and see that we are actually in a position of some power when it comes to mineral exports and stop acting like subservient dogs, the sooner we can untwist the Chinese puzzle they've got both fingers plugged into the sooner we can do away with idiot viewpoints like this. If China ceases to buy..so be it..their loss, there are other markets and potential growth sites such as India etc..and with most other sources drying up or in civil chaos and so unable to guarantee production, we are in a prime position for negotiations.

This article just revealed the contempt China and the US hold us in, have always held us in....more paternal bull#...and if I had my way we'd not trade with them at all. Neither has the right to this country. Trade or fade...but trade as equals.

Ro

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
They would probably cut all ties with Australia, No Money, goods, etc.

Yay no more requirement to shut up about human rights abuses and the murder of girl children!!!
No more importing cheap 2 dollar store crap that's flooding out markets undermining small business and fraking the world environment!!!!
No more condoning the live kill of millions of dogs every year skinned alive for products we don't need or desire!!
No more turtles trapped in plastic bags being sold at markets!!!
No more Chinese students getting free rides in our universities just because they can pay up front..so more spaces in meaningful courses for Aussies and other groups of foreign nationals who want to actually achieve not just pay to get certified!!
No more substandard builders and workers doing the rounds undermining guilds and reputable tradies!!!!
No more Chinese mafia and fake passport scams !!!
No more Chinese worker gangs, human exploitation and ' jobs for the boys' in mining centers so everyone can be paid living wages and work under regular conditions every worker in Aus expect as and is entitled to!!!

IMO..couldn't happen fast enough.

Every person remotely aware of what's going on in China right now, knows they are close to the weakest they have been in a century, not their strongest. Just as other places are, they are facing upheaval civilly and fiscally...hence they are buying up US bank shares etc...trying to gain grip and control over their demise like every other group of mad men and by moving into Africa trying to foresight new trade avenues, they aim to be 'world leaders' in a world that doesn't want to be led.. China, just like the rest of us, is only one foot from disaster. They need us as much as if not more than we need them..and so..they attack with words..trying to claim the power position. This is typical manipulation strategy and only a blind politician would cow tow to it. Some countries are so poor all they have is money. Let them eat it.

Ro

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
china can go and get f#@*&d ,we dont need you, and the s#*t you send us and the world is toxic, choose a godfather yeah right! yuk fu china

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Being born here in ausland i gotta say if ever there must be a choice between china or usa as our ally i say keep our friendliness with america, let china find iron ore somewhere else
And lets start smelting our own ore.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha
No more Chinese students getting free rides in our universities just because they can pay up front..so more spaces in meaningful courses for Aussies and other groups of foreign nationals who want to actually achieve not just pay to get certified!!
Ro

I would consider this a good thing.
Why in hell would you want someone to take on bs fiat debt when they can pay for the education THEY want up front and not be stressed about next semesters bill?
Last I checked, just because you pay your tuition up front in full, does not guarantee you your degree.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Bye bye USA, not that it hasnt been good and all. You guys had your moment in the sun and now it has set on you its time to move on.
Its just business, it was with you guys as well remember. You dont have the coin we need so we dont lift our skirt to you any more.
Its global evolution and we are evolving. Hell we are more part of Asia than the the Americas or Europe anyway.

The sad part of this whole dance is the US government because of the people have mostly operated out of a moral sensitivity and the Chinese out of a moral vacuum. Chinas machine runs the people, where once the US people ran the machine that has changed to the machine running the people in the US now as well.
Its not really a change of systems, just eye shape and skin colour. (Being an Aussie I can spell colour with a U if I wish).
I wonder what the Chinese symbol is for colour?

Australia is not a State of the US, I just wish WA was not a state of Australia as well.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join