It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by tetra50

No problem, my OP might have gotten a bit off-topic, I was just trying to illustrate that people should not dismiss the free-thinking of UFO's and Extra-terrestrial beings, simply because they are trying to use the Bible to fill in blanks that don't fit. They think because in the eyes of Christianity, God just created us, so any discussion of ET's or etc, is considered the following of evil...That is one thing Religion has a problem with, Denying Ignorance.

Exactly so. I cannot count how many posts have been made that say the bible is the ONLY truth, and that any and all aliens, ghosts, and anything else is all demons. To hear them tell it, Satan is this mighty military General who commands a million Demon Army whose sole purpose is to steal souls for some odd reason. Lucifer is a made up Latin word, and Satan is from the Arabic, both mean "adversary," nothing more. Attorneys at Law are "adversaries," don't see anyone calling them Satan.

Personally, I do not think Humanity, as a whole, is even worth saving. Look at what they have done to this world. Look at how they make war on each other, for nothing. Look at how some keep the best for themselves, and give droppings to the rest. Look at them. ET will not save you. Your Jesus is not coming on the Heavenly Express either. You, human, are on your own. The ones who know how to Ascend will, the Hybrids will be taken off, and the rest will be recycled. That is the way I see it, anyway.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by tetra50

No problem, my OP might have gotten a bit off-topic, I was just trying to illustrate that people should not dismiss the free-thinking of UFO's and Extra-terrestrial beings, simply because they are trying to use the Bible to fill in blanks that don't fit. They think because in the eyes of Christianity, God just created us, so any discussion of ET's or etc, is considered the following of evil...That is one thing Religion has a problem with, Denying Ignorance.

Exactly so. I cannot count how many posts have been made that say the bible is the ONLY truth, and that any and all aliens, ghosts, and anything else is all demons. To hear them tell it, Satan is this mighty military General who commands a million Demon Army whose sole purpose is to steal souls for some odd reason. Lucifer is a made up Latin word, and Satan is from the Arabic, both mean "adversary," nothing more. Attorneys at Law are "adversaries," don't see anyone calling them Satan.

Personally, I do not think Humanity, as a whole, is even worth saving. Look at what they have done to this world. Look at how they make war on each other, for nothing. Look at how some keep the best for themselves, and give droppings to the rest. Look at them. ET will not save you. Your Jesus is not coming on the Heavenly Express either. You, human, are on your own. The ones who know how to Ascend will, the Hybrids will be taken off, and the rest will be recycled. That is the way I see it, anyway.

Appreciate what you have to say, respectfully, but my take on it is that this is the way, exactly, we are intended to see and interpret "humanity," all the while not knowing, really, what is human, and what is not. Just have to point that out. There is much here among us that masquerades, and that isn't even a clue of what is good and what is evil.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
What if the return of Christ is a personal and spiritual experience?

A physical return of Christ with its complete destruction of the world, so widely speculated on, is not true. Rather, Christ appears a second time, the Revelation (revealing) of Christ, in the hearts of individual believers, who have prepared the way for him to be revealed in them; he, who has been hidden within, is revealed. As Paul said: it has pleased the Father to reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him. The appearance of Christ, his revelation within you, and entering the Kingdom of Heaven is the completion of salvation. Thousands have already experienced Christ's second appearance as revealed within as documented in scripture and in the writings of George Fox and several other 17th Century Quakers.

See complete article here: www.hallvworthington.com...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Innerlight

I think that the awakening is to be the second coming of Christ by the masses of people revolting against the tyranny of evil men.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here is a site that discusses evidence of ET and UFO's in the bible.

www.bibleufo.com...

Psalm 18 describes the take-off of a rocket.

7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.

8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.

10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

That site looks a little weird, but I'd be interested in Bible passages describing tech or etc.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Also here is a prime example for what I said before about Aliens/UFO's being blamed for The Grand Deception.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

your a piece of work bud...atheist get yelled at for supporting atheism publically and movies almost never! go on and on about evolution and going down with religion why? Because people like you freak out. Im an atheist, i dont believe fully in evolution or creationism BUT that being said it was no man in the sky who created us. the bible and religion is so full of holes and lies that noone should read it and follow it (no offense). People like your self are the ones who jam religion down everyone throats...have u ever heard of an atheist missionary? because i havnt. You guys go door to door chanting your foolish religious values when im trying to eat supper? If i did that id be in trouble.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Listen I understand what you're saying. Yes that makes sense in some ways. Don't waste your time though with the physical universe though if you want to try to figure things out. Go 4D. What's behind it all. What's in an atom? Think outside the box for a change if you wanna understand the box

top topics

<< 1   >>

join