It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby In Washing Machine Was the Sitter's Boyfriend; the Child Is Okay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Baby In Washing Machine Was the Sitter's Boyfriend; the Child Is Okay

mybrownbaby.com

Sweet baby Jesus, it just gets worse: turns out the tiny load seen in a video surveillance tape spinning in an active washing machine was put in the Laundromat tub not by his parents but the baby sitter and her boyfriend.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Sakia says the baby sitter gave her the baby back with bruises and cuts, talmbout he fell down two stairs and, after a quick visit to the hospital, checked out okay. She says she took the baby sitter’s word for it—until she saw the video. “That’s my baby,” Sakia recalls saying when she watched. The babysitter denied it when Sakia confronted her, but when police showed up to Sakia’s door, she knew for sure that it was little Saimeir tumbling in the machine.

Sakia says she plans to file charges against the two. ”I left my child in in her custody. She sat there and watched him put my baby in the washer. So it’s both of their fault,” she told Today’s Ann Curry, adding that she wants them “punished and sentenced.”

mybrownbaby.com

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

I saw that video yesterday and seriously couldn't believe what I was seeing,are people really that stupid?Thank God the child is ok,I think I would have went off the deep end if I was it's mother.

when it came to my own childrens welfare I didn't trust anyone with their care,with the exception of family.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is one of the weirdest things I have read about in a long time. What a fool.

I bet that was one damn clean baby though. This reminds me of the time that I was too lazy/drunk to bathe my dog and made it walk through a carwash instead.
edit on 24-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Baby In Washing Machine Was the Sitter's Boyfriend

I fully understand the Scenario in the article, BUT, Am I the only one that reads the line as saying that the baby was the boyfriend of the babysitter?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I agree. lol that is what it says.
edit on 5/24/2012 by bourbon2nite because: spelling

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by leosnake

Sakia says the baby sitter gave her the baby back with bruises and cuts, talmbout he fell down two stairs and, after a quick visit to the hospital, checked out okay. She says she took the baby sitter’s word for it—until she saw the video. “That’s my baby,” Sakia recalls saying when she watched. The babysitter denied it when Sakia confronted her, but when police showed up to Sakia’s door, she knew for sure that it was little Saimeir tumbling in the machine.

Sakia says she plans to file charges against the two. ”I left my child in in her custody. She sat there and watched him put my baby in the washer. So it’s both of their fault,” she told Today’s Ann Curry, adding that she wants them “punished and sentenced.”

mybrownbaby.com

And this is why the USA sucks, that woman should NOT (HAVE TO) entrust her baby to someone else, if it wasn't so damn expensive (EXTORTIONISTIC) in the US that woman could be home being a stay at home mother raising her baby herself. And people wonder why some single parents just live off welfare: this story and Others of horror I have heard about daycares and sitters are damn reason enough!
edit on 24-5-2012 by ldyserenity because: clarfy

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I saw this sad video as well. Very stupid indeed. Who the hell does that. Im glad the baby is ok! And luckly it wasn't a microwave.

new topics

top topics

join