It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli's rally to deport Sudanese asylum seekers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Likud MK describes Sudanese migrants as cancer; government prepares for mass deportation.

The crowd cried "The people want the Sudanese deported" and "Infiltrators get out of our home."

www.haaretz.com...

Probably one of the most ironic things ever. Israeli jews calling for people to be deported. lol.

I'm sure they'll end up in some random city in the US, because "multiculturalism is our strength", unless you're Israel of course.
edit on 24-5-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I found the story about them amassing and violently smashing out the windows of African owned businesses quite ironic too.

See, I have a memory, and as such, I recall things I've read about history. I seem to remember another country that disliked a group of people living there, called them a cancer that must be removed, then started having rallies that ended up with them storming through the towns smashing out windows.

honestly. I was saying this to my wife this morning, it's almost as if this is all a big game to see exactly what it takes before we "goyim" finally say, WTF.

Think about it, short of Yahoo growing a Hitler mustache, how much more of this can we allow while still considering them an ally, and the only democracy in the middle east?

Oh well, the apologists will be in to explain how this is antisemitic any minute.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Bah, we'll take them. They need a home too and sending them back to their war torn country would be a death sentance.

Israel has been acting really ballsy lately and aggressive, i wonder if theyre going to grow enough balls to rebuild their lost temple?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I know this annoys you to hell and backwards, and you can't stand to see Israel standing up to something, but truth hurts.

I bet you're fond of what happens in Sweden, Belgium, France and UK - The way Islamic immigrants are starting to become a majority in neighborhoods, ruining the natives culture with their own while having the nerve to speak against said natives and their host countries.

Well, all of that sh** ain't going to happen in Israel. See, we care little about your silly little opinions and the thing you call political correctness. These immigrants have enjoyed their stay, but now enough is enough.
I live in a town where atleast one fourth of the total population is now Sudanese. They contribute to nothing but drugs, violence and crime in general. And no, this is not some fascist propaganda - that is the cold truth. In the past week you could barely see them outside. Most of them have realized that Israel is not going to bend down to their needs like most of the European lame ass countries that did. They have realized that, and now they are on their way out.

That being said, you folks could whine at me all you want - fact of the matter is that Israel will not be another casualty of an Islamic immigration that runs away from it's piss poor countries because they aren't developed enough to even run a country.

Rage on, buddies.

Edit - by the way, the rally is not against Asylum Seekers but Illegal immigrants. I know some of you bleeding hearts that defend them immigrants can't even tell the difference between the two, but there is a difference.
edit on 29-5-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
I know this annoys you to hell and backwards, and you can't stand to see Israel standing up to something, but truth hurts.

I bet you're fond of what happens in Sweden, Belgium, France and UK - The way Islamic immigrants are starting to become a majority in neighborhoods, ruining the natives culture with their own while having the nerve to speak against said natives and their host countries.

Well, all of that sh** ain't going to happen in Israel. See, we care little about your silly little opinions and the thing you call political correctness. These immigrants have enjoyed their stay, but now enough is enough.
I live in a town where atleast one fourth of the total population is now Sudanese. They contribute to nothing but drugs, violence and crime in general. And no, this is not some fascist propaganda - that is the cold truth. In the past week you could barely see them outside. Most of them have realized that Israel is not going to bend down to their needs like most of the European lame ass countries that did. They have realized that, and now they are on their way out.

That being said, you folks could whine at me all you want - fact of the matter is that Israel will not be another casualty of an Islamic immigration that runs away from it's piss poor countries because they aren't developed enough to even run a country.

Rage on, buddies.

Edit - by the way, the rally is not against Asylum Seekers but Illegal immigrants. I know some of you bleeding hearts that defend them immigrants can't even tell the difference between the two, but there is a difference.
edit on 29-5-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

I was just quoting the article. It said Asylum seekers not me.

I think its fine what you guys do, I really don't give a crap. Just saying it would be world headlines of any other country tried to do that. Its also very Ironic, you know since the jews are the ones usually being taken in by countries. after being kicked out again and again.

new topics

top topics

join