It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conjurers: Part 2 [TFTG]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
"Why are you here, what do want with us?" I calmly ask her.
"Don't worry, I'm not here to harm anyone, I just wanted to see what it was like inside a normal school." she responded.
"So you didn't go to a normal school? What is your name?" I inquire.
"Do I look like I went to a normal school? And my name is Porscha... though I don't see why I should be telling you these things." she replies with a stern tone.
"So why have you created that huge monster?" I ask her.
"Don't worry, it wont hurt anybody, we were just practicing our conjuring... it'll probably disappear soon." she answers.

For the next ten minutes we just walked around the school talking about random things, but it was hard to keep her attention as she seemed so intrigued by the school and students. I couldn't make any sense of her... yet I felt really calm and happy just being with her. Then suddenly she grabbed one of the male students and started kissing him as if he were the last guy on Earth.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask angrily.
"I get the feeling you are attracted to me, I wanted to see how you would react when I kissed that boy." she replied.
"So you're telling me you did that just to see how I would react? What kind of logic is that?" I yell.
"Well now it's clear to me that you are attracted to me, so it worked didn't it?" she laughs.
"You're insane... anyway, how did you walk through that light barrier? Couldn't you see it?" I ask her.
"Of course I could see it... I am a conjurer after all." she responds.
"I think I know how you did it... all this magic stuff revolves around belief doesn't it? Those who don't believe in magic can't see things like the beast you created, or the light barrier, and therefore they aren't effected by them... if you believe in something strong enough it becomes reality." I posit.
"Your conjecture is correct... will power can alter the fabric of reality. All I did was believe with all my heart that the light barrier couldn't stop me. Ones magical ability is determined by the strength of their will power. The power of a conjurer is determined by this factor and a battle between conjurers will most likely be determined by the the will power of each conjurer." Porscha explains.
"So then there's really no need for all the stupid hand gestures and weird chants when trying to use magic?" I question.
"That's true... only weak conjurers need to do that sort of stuff. It just helps them believe what they are doing is possible. It puts them in the right frame of mind." Porscha answers.
"And so why are telling me all this... isn't this like some sort of secret of high level conjurers?" I ask curiously.
"I don't know... you just seem like nice guy ok." she responds as her cheeks appear to blush.
"Well I think we should be getting back to your friends... I don't think there is any need to start a conflict, you don't seem like a bad person to me." I suggest.
"Those guys aren't like me... they like starting trouble where ever we go. Typical boys, they're probably out there now fighting with your friend."

We made our way outside only to find that Porscha was correct. They were engaged in battle and Kale was hardly standing his ground. Balls of multicolored light were zipping all over the place, it looked like some kind of insane fireworks show.

"STOP IT NOW!!!" screamed Porscha.

Out of no where an older women appeared, dressed in a long dark coat which looked 1000 years old.

"I thought I told you to destroy the one named Kale... why are you hesitating Porscha?" the older women asks.
"I don't see a reason to... he's done nothing wrong." Porscha responds in a clearly frightened voice.
"You dare question my authority? What has gotten into you?" the women questions harshly.
"I'm sick of doing your bidding... and I'm sick of hurting people for you. JUST DO IT YOURSELF!!!" Porscha screams at the top of her voice.

As she was screaming this to the creepy looking women a bright light shoots out of her eyes and the women melts into a puddle of what looked like wax. All that remained was a necklace the women was wearing, which sat on top of the wax puddle.

"Oh no... what have I done... I didn't mean to do that, this can't be happening... MOTHER!!!" cries Porscha.
"What the hell did you do Porscha... you just killed our mother you moron!" screams another member from her team.
"Looks like you just lost your leader... not looking so good for you now." Kale taunts.
"Kale... cool it, there's no need to be fighting these people. This girl here is defending you... she's ok, trust me..." I mutter.
"Jaxon, please... help me... I need you to help my mother, I don't know what to do." Porscha begs.
"Why are you asking for his help moron... these people-" the team member gets cut off.
"JUST SHUT UP. You know nothing about these people, they could be our only hope for saving mother!" shouts Porscha.
"I have no idea why I would help you people after you attacked me and my town... but I do know this old guy who may be able to help you... he taught me everything I know." suggests Kale.

We picked up the puddle of human wax and followed Kale to the location where he claimed the old man lived. I was glad Kale decided to help us even after being attacked... I had to help Porscha, I knew she wasn't a bad person. Even though I just met her it tore me apart to see her hurt like this. From what I gather, the women she turned into a pile of wax was her mother... the person who raised her from birth. Even if the women was evil Porscha still seemed to love her.

After walking for about twenty minutes we arrived at a small run down house and an old man was sitting out the front as if waiting for us.

"Kale... I haven't seen you in a while. What brings you to my neck of the woods after all this time hmmm?" inquired the old man.
"We need help old man... it seems our "friends" here have turned their beloved mother into nothing more than a pile of wax. Is there anything we can do about it?" Kale responds.
"Hmmm... indeed, I know of one thing which has the potential to work... but it's extremely risky and many things could go wrong... plus I see no reason to bring back that old wretched women." the old man answers.
"Please sir! I wont be able to live with myself if I stand here and do nothing... if there's something we can do I'm willing to take any chance." Porscha begs.
"Ehhh... how can I say no to such a pretty young women such as yourself. Perhaps your mother will change her ways after she sees what trouble you went to..." the old man responds.

We were led by the old man to an old abandoned underground parking lot. He pulled out a weird looking box and placed the human wax substance into the box.

"Why have you taken us to this creepy parking lot old man?" Kale questions.
"Because we wont be seen here, it's out of the way... in case something goes wrong." the old man answers.
"Fine... just get on with it, we don't have all day." replies Kale.
"Don't get your panties in a twist young man." laughs the old man.
"Ok... stand back everyone, the process is about to begin." the old man warns.

Porscha stood to the side with very scared look on her face. She was clenching the necklace which remained from here mother tightly in her hand. Suddenly her face turned from scared to absolute horror... from the box appeared something which seemed to manifest its self straight from the bowels of hell. A long serpent type beast dripping of blood and whipping all over the place appeared before us.

The horrid shriek coming from it's mouth full of razor sharp teeth could send anyone into insanity... this thing was the devil itself. I looked back at Porscha and she was trembling in fear, but still clutching her mothers necklace in her hands. She stood before the beast without moving an inch while the rest of us backed away... I could feel her trying to project love to the beast which was once her mother.

It felt like her efforts might actually work... I had faith her love would reach through to her mother... and over come the hatred and evil which was plaguing the soul of her mother. However, things don't always work out the same way they do in the movies... at that moment the beast lunged forward towards Porscha with a mouth so large it could eat her in one swift action.
edit on 24-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: spelling

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

If you read this already it's because I broke the initial story up into 2 parts so that I wouldn't go over the character limit. Part 1 can be found here.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Spam removed by admin.

Please see your PM inbox for a link to our Terms and Conditions explaining advertising on ATS.
edit on May 24th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
SnF. You've developed the story into a creation that needs more background. You end it, leaving us all in suspense. Darn you.

Actually, your writing style is very fluid, and imaginative, grammatically correct, and a pleasure to read.

Since this was based off a dream, I won't ask for more from you, but if you wanted to continue the story, you could.

A real writer could flesh a story out of a dry wheat husk. I know I could. Can you?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

SnF. You've developed the story into a creation that needs more background. You end it, leaving us all in suspense. Darn you.

Haha, well it also sucked for me when I woke up at exactly that point. I was like "nooo!! what happens to the girl dammit!". But to tell you the truth, at that point in the dream, for some odd reason, I had switched over to experiencing the dream from the perspective of Porscha. That's why I know she was trying to project love to this beast, but she was also terrified at the same time. I think the fear I was feeling at that point in the dream was so intense that it woke me up.

A real writer could flesh a story out of a dry wheat husk. I know I could. Can you?

Yeah I probably could if I wanted to... but it just doesn't seem right. This was something conjured up by my subconscious mind and that's why it's so unique and unpredictable. I don't think my conscious mind has the ability to compete with my subconscious mind... and I don't want to ruin the story.

top topics

join