It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fundamentalist Christianity: a mind control CULT?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
After 4 pages, I still have not yet read your definition of "born again fundamentalism". Is your definition of fundamentalism those Christians who reject the new brand of "social religion" preached in so many churches today? This social religion is false for it is meant to tickle the ears of people, to give them what they want to hear, to let them blend in WITH the world. Let's face it, these Christians want none of the persecutions and testing that scripture makes clear will happen to all who seek to walk with God, which is to strengthen us. This "social religion" preaches a gospel of tolerance, when Our Father demands obedience and faith. This "social religion" seeks to harmonise with other religions and their 'gods', yet in doing so, utterly denies the true message of separation from this world and it's beliefs. God hasn't changed from the OT to the NT, He is still the same just and merciful God that is Our Righteousness.

The term fundamental Christian is used today to degrade those who follow Jesus Christ, His teachings and the bible as a whole as being the words of God. But yet, if we look at the definition of fundamental;

FUNDAMENT'AL, a. Pertaining to the foundation or basis; serving for the foundation. Hence, essential; important; as a fundamental truth or principle; a fundamental law; a fundamental sound or chord in music.

FUNDAMENT'AL, n. A leading or primary principle, rule, law or article, which serves as the ground work of a system; essential part;

So, OP, can you please clarify which part of "fundamental Christianity" do you disagree with? The essential truths as contained in scripture, the fundamental laws, or the primary principles such as faith? Or is it that you reject what scripture tells you and prefer the new social religion developed by those seeking to withhold salvation from your fellow brethren who have errantly placed their trust in man instead of God?

I think of the following goal of communism as entered into the 1963 US Congressional record;

27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."

Yes, many of our churches today preach man-made church doctrine, but this isn't "fundamentalism", it's no different than what the Pharisees were doing - adding to the words of God and "making converts twice the children of hell." and I venture to guess that they never went away but rather dove right into many of our churches.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Please note, there is a HUGE difference between a person who follows Christ's teachings, and your version of "Christian". The latter is the point of this thread. But I am very glad you came to illustrate my point better than I ever could have.

I would like to submit that you, in fact, have never met me and are unable to make an accurate assessment of how I live my life. Could you possible expand on what "my" version of a Christian is? Is it because I wish to correct secret injustices that many lodges would want swept under the rug? Is it because I have love for all people of the Universe? I try to share love and to teach that which I deem to be helpful for a person's growth. There are certain individuals here who are very quick to point out when they think you are wrong, like snakes waiting in the bushes. I have yet to see one of these posters actually try to kindly communicate with the people they are sharing a discussion with. Christ taught, among other things, forgiveness and tolerance. Here, people who believe in Christ one way are saying that people who believe in Christ another way are potentially mind control slaves.

Despite the fact that it seems to be just an attempt to turn the tables and try to "attack" Christians (because people who have malice and hatred in their hearts are always of the impression that everything is a fight, a war to be won, a mind to be conquered), especially so soon after many threads about masonic/illuminist mind control.

I truly thank you guys for your contributions because it really is eye opening to see how entry level pawns in the grand chess match (why do you think they have you stand on checkered tile) try so hard to incite anger and to tell a lie when the truth would serve them. This experience solidifies my belief that this world is, indeed, Lucifer's domain. Fortunately the Prince of Peace will reign again and the quickening is already here. From the indigo children who profess love for Christ and a high aptitude for learning at sometimes 2 years of age to the people like me who struggled with faith their whole life but as an adult realized that God is indeed merciful and Jesus indeed shows the way.

I love you guys and you all have extremely interesting and relevant things to say at times. I'm happy to know that we have a commonality in our faith in God and love for Jesus Christ and his many incarnations.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I have stated I don't know if the group has a name, but what I refer to is someone who is born again. Once into this process, a drastic change happens in that person behavior and attitude. If you don't get what I am saying, I am afraid I don't know any other way to describe it. I am a follower of Jesus Christ myself, but the Radical Christian sect is what I am trying to discuss.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

speaking strictly as an entry level pawn, the part of you that disgusts me, is the part that throws Bible verses around like they along with your sharp tongue will be enough to ensure my eternal damnation, yet time and again, you prove that you now less than zero about that which you claim to despise.

speaking entry level.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

This "social religion" preaches a gospel of tolerance, when Our Father demands obedience and faith

Yehoshua was intolerant?
Did the villagers in Samaria find this to be so?
His FOLLOWERS were intolerant of the villagers, BUT:

Luke 9:52-56: "...they did not receive him...And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village."

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Why is it that you, as a non-mason, insist that you know more of freemasonry than the masons you are speaking to on here?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Why is it that you, as a non-mason, insist that you know more of freemasonry than the masons you are speaking to on here?

The topic as I understand it in this thread is about how fundamentalist christians unwittingly participate in mind control programs. I would be happy to U2U with you on your other topi, so as to remain topical in the current thread.

So when a born again christian is mind controlled, is it the church clergy who have been responsible for programming? Also, are there triggers and handlers and code books for this mind control program?
edit on 24-5-2012 by protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Congratulations protocol. I was enjoying the arguments coming from both sides in this thread. I enjoy how EwR has bible scripture in almost all of his posts, like a mindless drone. I enjoy the civility and decorum retained by both parties balanced by the OP.

But what I REALLY enjoy is how you completely took this thread off of 'Let's discuss if Fundamentalist Christianity could be considered a mind control cult' to 'I'm bored, so let's talk about the illuminati-freemason connection!'

Good job protocol. I think I may like you better than blocula.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

To be fair, there's hardly a subject that cannot be related to Masons and the Illuminati...They have infiltrated everywhere

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

The point I made pertained to the thread directly.

What does a quote from Crowley have to do with the thread. Besides, it wasn't really from Crowley anyway, he lifted it from Rabelais.

Is Christianity a cult? Of course it is. By definition, any ritualistic worship is a cult.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
The Bible drips with an intelligence and degree of truth that is not matched by us mere mortals.

Like when people turn into salt for committing the crime of turning around? Or when Moses demands ritual sacrifice of human Midianites, then orders female child captives to be taken as sex slaves?

Yep, that's utterly dripping with intelligence and truth alright.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
Congratulations protocol. I was enjoying the arguments coming from both sides in this thread. I enjoy how EwR has bible scripture in almost all of his posts, like a mindless drone. I enjoy the civility and decorum retained by both parties balanced by the OP.

But what I REALLY enjoy is how you completely took this thread off of 'Let's discuss if Fundamentalist Christianity could be considered a mind control cult' to 'I'm bored, so let's talk about the illuminati-freemason connection!'

Good job protocol. I think I may like you better than blocula.

22 minutes before above statement I made this post.

"The topic as I understand it in this thread is about how fundamentalist christians unwittingly participate in mind control programs. I would be happy to U2U with you on your other topi, so as to remain topical in the current thread.

So when a born again christian is mind controlled, is it the church clergy who have been responsible for programming? Also, are there triggers and handlers and code books for this mind control program?"

Tell me how your response is relevant?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Where do you come up with such an opinion? Where in our rituals can you justify such an assertion?

Here is a good thread on the subject.

Here is the video from the thread. Have you read the Rosicrucian introduction books? The rituals are the same. This is the paganism from the mystery schools. Introductions to this style of works religion is also introduced in many of the college fraternities across the country.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

So very true. Many names, many levels of a pyramid, rosicrucian, templar, hashishin, hermetic order of the golden dawn, ordo templi orientis, knights of malta, freemason, eleusinian, illuminati, alumbrados, druids, pagans, on and on and on it's the same mystery religion throughout the years and the ritual and intent remains the same.

Nice video too, haven't seen that one before.

One of their greatest lies and hoaxes was to convince honest and well meaning citizens of the world to join their ranks in search of the holy grail....

Who was it earlier that was talking about straw men?

And to the inevitable response that freemasons don't search for the grail this is meant to be taken metaphorically

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

No, no.
YOU brought freemasonry into this thread.
If you stay on topic, then so will I.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
OP, i know exactly what you mean. I work with a guy who recently became a born again christian (new-years) and he did a complete 180. I've known him for about 8 yrs. its like a totally different person. Every convo we have somehow ALWAYS leads to Jesus and or the bible. I'm not saying anything is wrong with his choice but it gets kind of annoying when you try to have a logical convo about life and the then starts shoving Jesus down your throat...

As the months went by i started to get really annoyed and started asking questions i knew he couldn't answer..and i cringed listening to him try to answer..i kinda feel bad in a way..

and get this..even though he condemns Alcohol/beer/wine and other stuff, he still has a stash of moonshine that he doesn't want to let go..he says if he gives it away.he will be doing the devils work...

edit on 24-5-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
So when a born again christian is mind controlled, is it the church clergy who have been responsible for programming? Also, are there triggers and handlers and code books for this mind control program?"

I am glad you asked. I could start to claim I know all about how this happens, and find some flashy you tube videos to "support" my argument, but I think I will just be honest and say I don't know. I only know when my family members became "born again", they were intolerant when they weren't before, they were argumentative of any view other than theirs, when they weren't before. They acted as if they were completely different people. Others in this very thread have experienced the same thing. Perhaps someone on the inside could shed some light on this.

Protocols, what makes you to intolerant?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I had a conversation with somebody about this just the other day. It was another topic that morphed into this. The original thing was about a video where the speaker sounded just like one of the fundamental evangelical "preachers". The original video was about hypnosis. The voice had a "cadence" to it, then we talked about hypnosis and found that the repetitiveness could cause a state of hypnosis and suggestions could be implanted. Also, if there's something startling, there is a 2 second period of time where a suggestion can be made and, if followed up on, continued.
From my own experience with family members who get drawn into these little evangelical cults, they completely change their personalities, do things they would never dream of doing and of course, money is involved in some way. They become EXTREMELY judgemental, argumentative, just downright "mean" about things. Complete personality changes. I think the hypnosis idea has a lot to do with it. I don't think the redneck little preachers even know that they're doing it, it's just the method they were exposed to and they repeat it and it draws in additional people and if any of them "preach" they use the same cadence and so on.
The evangelical fundamental cults are beyond anything I've ever seen. All they know how to do is scream about Jeeeeezus and how everybody else is going to go to hell. They pull out the bible and go to a verse and make up a big story to go with it that has absolutely nothing to do with the verse and are absolutely convinced of it. I had to "mess with one" once and I kept changing the verse they had the bookmark on to see if they changed the story. It's the same story every time regardless of what the verse is. You could open the bible to Psalms or Revelation and they'd tell the exact same story (implanted during the previous Sunday). It's downright frightening!

*just to clarify, I'm not talking about regular Christian Churches at all, it's these little non-denominational upstarts where everybody acts as though they're stoned and ...well...psycho. The music, the cadence of the preacher, the predisposition of the individual all play a part, but there is definitely something strange going on!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This thread is laughable.

Someone who becomes born-again seems "different"? Of course they are! They become "holy" - set apart from this world. Not of this world, as it were.

You make it sound like a suicidal brainwashed cult following.

"Oh the Christians, they gather together and praise an invisible being! They get 'high on Jesus' and suddenly they change!"

Oh no! What are these terrible cultists doing?

"They're giving money to the poor and suddenly they hate evil! They're even trying to change others to become like them!"

Good heavens! What ever will we do?

"That's not even the worst part! The most horrendous thing these Christians do.. is have Love! They love everyone! They certainly hate evil and won't condone it, but they're willing to serve others just as Christ did for them!"

What.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

From your avatar, I suspect that you are a Freemason.

You aren't a Christian if you support the opposition.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join