It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fundamentalist Christianity: a mind control CULT?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

If you say so, it must be true.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The members of the York Rite Commandry who swear to defend the Christian faith are going to be pissed!
Unless of course they decide not to take the word of a fly by night internet troll who knows little to nothing about most things. I know you will try to throw some pitiful troll statement out, but on the off chance that you do grow even the tiniest pair of gnads, you could join the masons and EXPOSE them for the satanists they really are. You could do an expose' and tell all the secrets.

Though you probably wouldn't get in, it would be worth a try.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

You're welcome. As a Christian, I can't stand some of my fellow Christians, but I cannot always change their views. I must just lead a good life and hope for the eternal hereafter.

reply to post by gentledissident

I have seen too much in this world and experienced to much to deny God. Even with research and being a very analytical/concrete oriented mind, I still believe.

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
Jesus called your order out for what it is, the synagogue of satan. He would weep for you and all other people who have been blinded by wealth, materialism and lucifer.

Some of your most wild accusations are just pathetic. Jesus never condemned Freemasonry nor is Freemasonry concerned with materialism, wealth, or Lucifer.

You're obsessed. You're a fundamentalist. You have a narrow mindset and I pity you.

There is no religion of Freemasonry.

Originally posted by network dude
The members of the York Rite Commandry who swear to defend the Christian faith are going to be pissed!

Yeah, who knew when this guy knew more about who I swore my knightly vows to than me who has taken the oath and who has conferred the orders. God, I must be a fool.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If not Christian fundamentalism, it would be another fundamentalism. It's in the phenotypic formula, and isn't intrinsic to the memes the formula is attracted to.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by imherejusttoread
If not Christian fundamentalism, it would be another fundamentalism. It's in the phenotypic formula, and isn't intrinsic to the memes the formula is attracted to.

Then this thread is not directed at you in particular. This thread is about the people who claim to be Christians by word, and then by action, don't act like Jesus in the least. Over zealousness, pedestal preaching, persecution... These were not the ways of Jesus.

In actuality the groups of "Christians" the OP is talking about remind me more of the people who crucified Jesus than of Jesus himself. An odd way to espouse yourself to him.
edit on 26-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Ipad keyboards......

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13thLevel
Hi!

May be some posters here might want to have/read an astonishing ebook about how New Testament was manufactured and created from almost nothing. I'm leaving link:

en.calameo.com...

Title: The truth authorship of N.T.

It's a quite rare thing to read.

Yes, it most certainly is an astonishing read. Here are some links to others who have made this connection. I more than postulated on this in the thread in my sig.

ROMAN PISO FAMILY WROTE THE NEW TESTAMENT, INVENTED "JESUS"

"We Jews and Church Leaders have known since the beginning of Christianity that it was
synthesized by the Roman Piso family for the purpose of maintaining control over the masses and to
placate slaves. And, this is why we Jews are the "Chosen People" and why we have endured so
much for so many years; we are witnesses to the lie. Our ancestors wrote what they could about
this in our texts."

FROM CHAPTER I (The True Authorship of the New Testament)

"The New Testament, the Church, and Christianity, were all the creation of the Calpurnius Piso
(pronounced Peso w/ long "E") family (a), who were Roman aristocrats. The New Testament and
all the characters in it--Jesus, all the Josephs, all the Marys, all the disciples, apostles, Paul, and
John the Baptist--are all fictional."

"The Pisos created the story and the characters; they tied the story into a specific time and place in
history; and they connected it with some peripheral actual people, such as the Herods, Gamaliel, the
Roman procurators, etc. But Jesus and everyone involved with him were created (that is, fictional!)
characters."

"In the middle of the first century of our present era, Rome's aristocracy felt itself confronted with a
growing problem. The Jewish religion was continuing to grow in numbers, adding ever more
proselytes. Jews numbered more than 8,000,000, and were 10% of the population of the empire
and 20% of that portion living east of Rome. (b) Approximately half or more of the Jews lived
outside Palestine, of which many were descended from proselytes, male and female."
reuchlina.tripod.com...

WHO WROTE THE NEW TESTAMENT?

The True Authorship of the New Testament

'THE PISO FAMILY IN THE NEW TESTAMENT'

I myself came across this in my 10 year Grail Search. In truth, I was looking through History for Christ, who and what he was, his family, his wife and children, the whole story, not given in the NT, unfortunately.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Unless of course they decide not to take the word of a fly by night internet troll who knows little to nothing about most things. I know you will try to throw some pitiful troll statement out, but on the off chance that you do grow even the tiniest pair of gnads, you could join the masons and EXPOSE them for the satanists they really are. You could do an expose' and tell all the secrets.

Why would you attribute such a terrible character flaw to me. I have not made an oath that I have not upheld in my life and I am certain that a masonic oath would be no different.

I am not a spy or subversive or dishonest. Other than the fact that you and I have disagreed on here, I don't understand how you could speak to anything regarding my character. Let's be honest here, both "sides" in these discussions are a little bit guilty of letting emotions flare up and taking pot shots. Based on that I'm sure that since the masons have placed you in high respect and esteem that the same opportunity would be there for me.

Though we seem to differ on some things I think the good and well meaning masons who are members of ATS possibly have much in common with posters like me. I have learned a lot from you guys and look forward to future discussions.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
This thread is laughable.

Someone who becomes born-again seems "different"? Of course they are! They become "holy" - set apart from this world. Not of this world, as it were.

You make it sound like a suicidal brainwashed cult following.

"Oh the Christians, they gather together and praise an invisible being! They get 'high on Jesus' and suddenly they change!"

Oh no! What are these terrible cultists doing?

"They're giving money to the poor and suddenly they hate evil! They're even trying to change others to become like them!"

Good heavens! What ever will we do?

"That's not even the worst part! The most horrendous thing these Christians do.. is have Love! They love everyone! They certainly hate evil and won't condone it, but they're willing to serve others just as Christ did for them!"

Like beatbox I too have observed the change, in my own step son last year. He stated he wished to go to church, a Baptist church in our area. So he went for awhile, then suddenly he changed, all of a sudden he would spout out at us that we were going to Hell, and only if we took Jesus into our hearts would we be saved. He began to do things that would get his grounded, or punished, and his retort was always, "Jesus will come and save me, this does not matter. " He would write notes to him Mom telling her he hated her because she was a witch. He threatened suicide. He told us he was going to kill his little brother. The Mind Control really took over this 12 year old, in ways that made us, his parents, think of contacting a de-programmer for him.

It took us awhile, but we finally showed him that we are his parents, and are not to be hated. Today he has straightened out his act, and is in Track at school, and brought home 5 "A" grades on his report card. I consider what they did to be child abuse. Nothing "holy" about that.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Network Dude, I applaud you for defending your Craft. I know what this is like, I often am forced to defend my Craft, and it seems people keep attaching labels, and then see only the label. I am not a Mason, I may be willing to join, but have never been asked. Let me tell a story of how Freemasons helped me out when no one else, and that includes the churches in our town, in northern Indiana, in 1985.

My beautiful 5 year old daughter was standing by our fire barrel. A few days before, a friend had had some trouble starting his pickup, and he threw the empty can of starting fluid into the barrel, a wrong thing to do, but there it is. The fire was burning, she was watching, as children do, and the can exploded. It was wintertime, and she had a "Fire Resistant" coat from Walmart. What a joke! The coat caught fire fast, and it took all three of us to get the fire out. The docs put her into an induced coma right away, she was burned over 1/3 of her little body. Her Mom stayed with her, and my son, who had been the first there, had rolled her to get the flames out, something he had learned in Boy Scouts. We were all in shock, this made the front page of the local paper. After about a week, my son and I going all over town, trying every church, Welfare, and Community Services for help in paying the giant hospital bills, which were compounding daily. I had came into the hospital, and the Credit Manager stopped me, and showed me a bill for more than $100,000.

Just then a nicely dressed man approached me. He handed me a business card that IDed him as a Mason. He told me he wanted to take over my daughter's bills, pay them off completely, and transfer my daughter to the
Cincinnati, Shriners Hospitals for Children, in Cincinnati, Ohio. The hospital bill was taken care of immediately. I was handed a "paid in full" receipt as my daughter was loaded into an Ambulance, then a Helicopter, then to the hospital itself. She received the most excellent care I could possibly imagine, all at no charge to me.

So you religious people can say anything you wish about the Masons, but as for me, I will stand with the Brotherhood anytime, in any scenario.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Why would you attribute such a terrible character flaw to me. I have not made an oath that I have not upheld in my life and I am certain that a masonic oath would be no different.

I am not a spy or subversive or dishonest. Other than the fact that you and I have disagreed on here, I don't understand how you could speak to anything regarding my character. Let's be honest here, both "sides" in these discussions are a little bit guilty of letting emotions flare up and taking pot shots. Based on that I'm sure that since the masons have placed you in high respect and esteem that the same opportunity would be there for me.

Though we seem to differ on some things I think the good and well meaning masons who are members of ATS possibly have much in common with posters like me. I have learned a lot from you guys and look forward to future discussions.

Freemasonry is about tolerance. You show none. It's about brotherly love. You act like a spoiled little kid trying to get all your other haters to hate with you. You troll constantly trying to piss off anyone who you deem an enemy. Learn from us! Bwahahahah. You couldn't learn to fall down while being tripped. You first have to accept that you don't know everything to let something new seep in.

A closed minded religious bigot has no place in masonry and you would have to lie to convince anyone differently.

Beside, we are Lucifer worshipers, you just wouldn't fit in. No go play assassins creed troll.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

don't wait to be asked. It doesn't work like that. Find a mason, and ask him if you are interested. Just as they took care of everything then, they will take care of everything for you from that point forward. Just ask.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Even when met with love and kind words the anger continues. I definitely don't think I know everything. I'm just practicing the art of "debate" or "argument". You have to choose a position and present references to try to prove it.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Let's be honest here, both "sides" in these discussions are a little bit guilty of letting emotions flare up and taking pot shots.

I could agree with you on this. There's a first for everything.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Indeed there is, first time I've starred one of your posts.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.

As I've mentioned, my grandaddy was a 33rd, although he never uttered a word about it aside from that. When he died, he left his books and notes to his lodge, but his zealot brother came to the farm and burned all of it before it could be collected. I will never forgive him for that. This action, I think, pertains well to the OP's point in this thread.

I would happily ask to join the Masons myself, but a close colleague of mine, who is a Mason, told me that the rituals are heavily laden with OT imagery. As a theistic Satanist, I won't partake in that. If it were John the Baptist based, I'd do it straight away.

As it is, I will defend Freemasonry every single time, because of my grandfather, because of every mason I've ever met, and because, on ATS, AugustusMasonicus and Network Dude are the only people who have treated me with kindness and have not judged me for my beliefs.

More than I can ever say for the so-called good guys

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
She received the most excellent care I could possibly imagine, all at no charge to me.

How is she now?

The same thing happened to a girl in the town where my lodge is located. She was at her college home-coming and some retard went to throw a bucket of gasoline on the bonfire and missed. She was burned badly and the family quickly rang up a huge bill. We got her moved to the Shrine Hospital in Massachusetts and they took care of all the financial worries.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
...and because, on ATS, AugustusMasonicus and Network Dude are the only people who have treated me with kindness and have not judged me for my beliefs.

One day I am going to crash your class and then after we can talk about network and his lack of beer.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

One day I am going to crash your class and then after we can talk about network and his lack of beer.

Yay!
Perfect!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

You clearly are not familiar with my views of Freemasonry.

I wish I was a Mason.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Many people are calling themselves Christians because they've said a special incantantation, performed certain rituals or joined an organization. Some people substitute churchianity (man-made organized religion based on rituals, membership, special buildings, and an elite priest/pastor class) for Christianity (following Christ). Maybe it's time to come out of Babylon and seek the kingdom (within you).

What if Jesus wanted to teach us Himself? Here is a good article that addresses this subject: www.hallvworthington.com...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join