It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama birthers. Chill out.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis

They are both real birth certificates and have both been verified by the state of Hawaii. The first was the "short form" which for some reason birthers didn't accept even though it is all Hawaii provides. They needed to see the "long form." Hawaii then provided a special long form birth certificate for Obama. This is the one that appears on the White House website that people claim is Photoshopped. However, the layers are just what happens when the document is scanned.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Why is it that this issue is one people keep trying to silence? We have freedom of speech. Get over that fact people can discuss what they want whether you like it or not.

I follow a general rule "don't like the topic- ignore it". I hope I never tell somebody they should not talk about something. What right have you to tell me what to think or say?

Don't take my little rant too personal.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
My thought is ...

What happens to the people that helped cover this all up when its surfaces..
What happens to Obama..?

If it were me ...

TREASON ...

I am so baffled at the people who say .. "What does it matter.." Are you F*CKING SERIOUS!? Our constitution is being Usurped by a domestic enemy ... with aid from politicians and media and lots of other people? WOW

Ignorance at its finest ... fitting for a site that promotes "Deny Ignorance" where the house players are nothing but ignorant.
edit on 24-5-2012 by LeoStarchild because: typo

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Great points! How dare anyone challenge your assumptions or claims. You come here to have an echo chamber of agreement for your opinions, and these darn people have different opinions! Damn them!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join