It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Hologram Ring, 100% bonafide alien tech

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by Fisherr

NO ITS A REPTIALIAN HOLO CAR!!!!

proof is right there. I dont care if you dont believe me. Im an idiot who likes to live in a delusional world to support my religious beliefs because i would rather die than live without them.

REPTIALIANS EVERYWHERE!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! You are whats wrong with the world. Thank you for spreading your ignorance, Im sure you and your parents are proud

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm going to say that the "100% bonafide" estimate is optimistic, at best.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
I'm sorry, what are they pulling off? If you are talking about holograms we just had Tupac perform again....
edit on 24-5-2012 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

I now man and thats what I am trying to say. The tech exists. but there are people still saying that the tech doesn't exist and that if it did, there is no way in hell that it would be used to deceive people. and i said "tupoc" just pulled that off...lol anyway, crazy stuff, even when its obvious the tech exists, people still get up in arms when their belief systems are a challenged 5to point of redline on the melon.

It's funny because I can still remember what it felt like to know it all. Only when I realized I knew nothing, is when I could start rebuilding and accepting the truth.

Thanks

link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

You want to prove that these aliens exist and are disguising themselves? Capture one and force them to reveal themselves. In public.

THAT would be proof. Not some video defects that can be caused and repeated in so many ways.

Careful now. Telling or even suggesting to someone who has trouble clinging to reality to kidnap someone and force them to reveal (which could lead to more and more force being applied when it ain't happening) if they are reptilian beings can be dangerous talk.

link   
reply to post by chunkafungus

As long as im here to post on an obsure internet conspiracy forum im doing the opposite of our evil reptilian overloards will..

I wonder if i could take any blurry photo and make some insanely stupid conclusion about it involving intergalactic invasion?

EDIT: YOU CAN!!!! you can take any blurry photo and make idiotic claims about it... with no proof or logic to back it up.... Me and you reptilian boy... we got our work ahead of us
edit on 24-5-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
I'm going to say that the "100% bonafide" estimate is optimistic, at best.

fair enough, thank you for at least keeping an open mind
I didn't expect this one video to convince everyone, I was just going for at least an eyebrow raised, ya know?

anyway, thanks for your perspective
edit on 24-5-2012 by chunkafungus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by chunkafungus

As long as im here to post on an obsure internet conspiracy forum im doing the opposite of our evil reptilian overloards will..

I wonder if i could take any blurry photo and make some insanely stupid conclusion about it involving intergalactic invasion?

EDIT: YOU CAN!!!! you can take any blurry photo and make idiotic claims about it... with no proof or logic to back it up.... Me and you reptilian boy... we got our work ahead of us
edit on 24-5-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

Yes you can, too bad I have the original un-doctored footage. Keep eating the lie brother, it seems like you've been getting fat off of it. taste good?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I'm sorry, what are they pulling off? If you are talking about holograms we just had Tupac perform again....

If you had bothered to check you would have found out that wasn't a hologram

gizmodo.com...

From link

The trick is based on the fact that glass is both transparent and reflective, meaning it's possible, with the right angles, to bounce a picture off of it that appears to be floating in air. But it's not—it's just stuck on an expensive screen. Pac's totally 2D.

2D so not a hologram but obviously the easily lead thought so

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

gizmodo.com...

From link

The trick is based on the fact that glass is both transparent and reflective, meaning it's possible, with the right angles, to bounce a picture off of it that appears to be floating in air. But it's not—it's just stuck on an expensive screen. Pac's totally 2D.

Cool, did not know that. I just read the MSM sites that stated that is what it was. Next time I will check how they did it thoroughly.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

gizmodo.com...

From link

you made a very good point here, you should listen to your own words. Smoke and Mirrors. and that is exactly how they pull it off. While everyone here bickering about how a proton plasma quirk cant fit into an oscillating overdrive on a rudimentary mechanism such as a little ol' portable hologram device or how you always see video interlace that look weird.. meanwhile the powers that be are finishing up the chess game....

good luck to you

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

theweek.com...

This one claims to be a 3d hologram.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

Did you read the site charter before joining this site? Fair enough that you don't agree with him, but don't ridicule him. There's no need for that here.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Do you have a David Icke autographed tinfoil hat?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunkafungus

Originally posted by eriktheawful

That is so funny, that is exactly how I view people with your mindset
You are so certain that the only way to prove something is if you abide by the same corrupt scientific guidelines that have distorted our entire knowledge base for centuries. hogwash.

You mean the same "corrupt scientific guidelines" that without which, you would not be using a computer right now to communicate with me over the internet?

That my "hogwash" method is not how you enjoy using a cell phone?

The this "bogus" method is why your air conditioning works? Keeps your food cold in the fridge? Is why you can heat food up in a microwave?

Enjoying that car / plane? Obviously scientific method was not used to create them either right?

So of course we didn't really get to where we have with medicine and drugs by this method either, right? I mean we all know that we should still be using leeches and bleeding to cure people, right?

Riiiiight.

I'll let you get back to cruising through bogus video clips on YouTube (how about that video camera? Guess someone used spiritual insight to make that too) in search for these aliens. God knows we need to be protected by these impostor weather people......

My point exactly, you are so convinced that this primitive technology is just the end all be all. typical. no need to say more. Whoa, look at all our wonders, text me, Im on facebook and don't forget the lemon scented tide and oh the computer that always crashes and needs to be replace every two years or the drugs that have a list of side effects, ten pages longer then the effects. think about what your saying man, this tech we have is garbage. All you are doing is regurgitating what some TV program or professor told you. Do you really think all this made-in-china, poison food and drugs, cheap plastic, computer never works right after two years techno-primate society, is the cats' meow? ooookay....

I will keep surfing the garbage footage to pick out the diamonds, and you keep eating the lie... at least i put the time in to discover the truth. Where is your research? I would love to get your take on the truth, oh thats right I already saw it on a FOX news special last night, never-mind.

My truth?

Oh yah baby, I'll lay "my truth" right on you:

Life is WAY too short to spend most of it chasing after non-existent, human disguised aliens, or listening to David Icke, a very well paid provider of fantasy (think about that for a while, you belief system is based upon a man that get's paid a LOT of money to say what you want to hear).

Instead, my truth has me enjoying life, my family (6 kids and 2 grandchildren), creating virtual 3D worlds, spending the night under the stars, photographing them, cooking good foods, and making my own beer.

Needless to say, "my truth" doesn't have me sitting in front of the computer, spending countless wasted hours, trying to find something that doesn't exist. Maybe because I don't suffer from obvious paranoia syndrome, nor do I let some idiot (scratch that, Icke is a genius! He's made a lot of money preying on people like you that will eat up anything he says, with no proof) lead me around by the nose having me disregard reality.

The sad thing is, in another 20 years, you're going to look back on your life and wonder why you wasted it so badly (at least I hope you do, else it's just even sadder). That is if you don't end up like some other people and have your "Alien" paranoia take completely over, and you end up killing people, thinking they are aliens.....

Glad that hasn't happened yet!

Oh...wait....... Killer believed man he beheaded was alien

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I have been tracking and recording Reptilian beings, greys, androids, Earth-Human hybrids and so much more, for the past few years. I have several hundred hours of excellent footage, but nothing this cool. And even though the group of reptilian beings controlling this planet, have only misery and suffering in store for us, I am still fascinated by the very fact that they are posing as news-casters and politicians and other elected officials and persons of prominence. And I truly enjoy film hunting them. They have been creeping around Earth for aeons.

Then you will have no trouble at all posting "several hundred hours" of genuine proof? Please do so. If not you may be on the wrong Board.

You do know that the motto here is "Deny Ignorance" right? How that is done is through debate and evidence, not presenting garbage video's with no value on a fabricated topic. People who ask questions or challenge you are not paid shills. That's just Trollish slander.

You cannot present any evidence this obvious myth is true.

Odd an educated person such as yourself would say "100% bonafide" and then fail to present any real evidence. Send us all a memo when you remember where you hid the evidence that lead you to state that.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
ROFL the youtube user actually thinks digital motion blur is proof of a alien technology hologram.

Jeez

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

I have been tracking and recording Reptilian beings, greys, androids, Earth-Human hybrids and so much more, for the past few years. I have several hundred hours of excellent footage, but nothing this cool. And even though the group of reptilian beings controlling this planet, have only misery and suffering in store for us, I am still fascinated by the very fact that they are posing as news-casters and politicians and other elected officials and persons of prominence. And I truly enjoy film hunting them. They have been creeping around Earth for aeons.

Then you will have no trouble at all posting "several hundred hours" of genuine proof? Please do so. If not you may be on the wrong Board.

You do know that the motto here is "Deny Ignorance" right? How that is done is through debate and evidence, not presenting garbage video's with no value on a fabricated topic. People who ask questions or challenge you are not paid shills. That's just Trollish slander.

You cannot present any evidence this obvious myth is true.

Odd an educated person such as yourself would say "100% bonafide" and then fail to present any real evidence. Send us all a memo when you remember where you hid the evidence that lead you to state that.

I am sorry you feel that way, because i have not attacked anyone here who has brought opposition. I welcome it, it is a great way to obtain new angles and figure out what people need to see to beleive. but If me trying to bringing you some truth is attacking you, then so be it. And I am sorry that you do not see the proof. The plasma ring on top of his hand is swamp gas right? The fact that this so called remote keeps disappearing and reappearing right form his hand ...uh well that just happens because its TV right? and the fact that that he has alien hands/or blobs thru-ought practically the whole video,sorry that is not good enough for you to call proof. Or the fact that his eyes don't even look human!lmao Short of clubbing one up side the head and bringing it to your door step, how else would you say one shows the evidence? Go to my channel for more proof, if you can say that the Wolf Blitzer on there("Reptilians for skeptics") does not have reptilian eyes, well then I don't even know what to say to you. You are just too much detective for me. I upload new stuff as i get it in order. The very fact that you sit here trying to discredit me by attacking my choice of words says a lot about how you think. N its ok I don't hold it against you, like i said I was once a sleeping, ignorant myself. So I am sorry this didn't help you in your quest for truth, if that even is your quest, you can sleep tonight knowing you missed nothing... Nothing to see here, keep moving, the government is your friend and wants to take care of you, the presidential election is real and everything is going to be just fine.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If Human_Alien is calling it ridiculous than I know it's a load of bull. These various instances of "shape shifting Reptoids" on TV are all visual glitches due to low frame rates and resolutions. I believe in Reptilians, Grays, hybrids, Mantids and alot of the abduction/experiencer background info, but these artifacts/glitches have been proven time and time again NOT to be "Baby Eating Lizards".

You seem to want to ignore the facts and the explanations and input of other posters, even when you know in your heart that they're right. Please listen to us and look at EVERY explanation before going to the Reptoids. Why the heck would a Reptoid be a weatherman anyway? Wouldn't he try and get in a position of power?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I am impressed with the OP, I have read to maybe page four. He has his beliefs, yet he is not pushing them on any of you. He is only sharing what he believes to be evidence/proof, in his reality.

A lot of the people who responded to this thread need to check themselves.

Why do you oppose the idea so heavily? You are being ridiculous:

It doesn't matter if they have a tail, scales, and slits for retinas. Those in power are by definition, cold-blooded already. And their view on Reality is clearly 'alien' to anyone who loves this planet and it's flora and fauna.

So much hating on someone for their beliefs.

----

Personally I don't need to dehumanize the people who have perpetuated Discord across Earth --- they've done it themselves.

All the OP is suggesting is you stock up on a few silver bullets when the tish hits the fan.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join