It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Hologram Ring, 100% bonafide alien tech

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hey all,

I am a long time ATSr but haven’t started many threads. I hope I am putting this in the right place, if not i’m sure the awesome mods here at ATS will place it in the right location
Thank you in advance for your patience.

I have been tracking and recording Reptilian beings, greys, androids, Earth-Human hybrids and so much more, for the past few years. I have several hundred hours of excellent footage, but nothing this cool. And even though the group of reptilian beings controlling this planet, have only misery and suffering in store for us, I am still fascinated by the very fact that they are posing as news-casters and politicians and other elected officials and persons of prominence. And I truly enjoy film hunting them. They have been creeping around Earth for aeons.

Anyway, yesterday I caught something by mistake that turned out to be a huge score. I caught an “alien” posing as a newscaster, wearing a gold ring with a red jewel in it, projecting a holographic image of a human. It is truly mind-blowing.

I have had this theory for quite some time now, the theory that “they”(Alien Beings) are using a hologram device and/or digital overlay to hide their true appearance. Well this footage proves that my theory was correct, or at least something close to it. This is 100% genuine footage. It was caught while sifting thru different footage I was about to post. While in 'post', i was skimming thru the frames one by one, when a few sporadic glitches caught my eye. I highlighted the glitch segments of film and then broke those segments down into micro-frames. And when I analyzed the micro-frames I noticed something truly magnificent. I captured the hologram glitching, the ring used to project the image, and the hand of the alien being hiding behind a human projection.

Anyway, without further adoo, here is the video, showing the “dark Earth controllers" technology. I hope you enjoy and can’t wait to hear you theories.

Thank You

p.s. While trying to embed a video here, it asked for the YouTube video number. can anyone please tell me what that is? I am trying to get it to show up on this post(not just the link)
edit on 24-5-2012 by chunkafungus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Your video link is not working. While editing click youtube and copy whatever is after 'watch?v=' on the youtube page URL.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by chunkafungus

Link don't work. Try again!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Not this again... Personally I believe it's a load of bull. Just read the recent thread of another paranoid-obsessed person believing in his theory of 'REPTILIANS' governing humanity by disguising themselves as reporters on T.V! We all gave him a hard time for his deluded and absurd thinking, I consider myself a bit deluded, but he took it another level, don't go his way!!!

And please don't make me say the word 'Reptilians' again, it's so ridiculous. I can't believe im replying on this thread.

edit on 24-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I just think image bluring from motion causing this and the veins and tendons on the hands are causing confusion. The hand appears thin in the middle part of the video because he is moving his hand and the solid part is where the two blurs are overlapping.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
Your video link is not working. While editing click youtube and copy whatever is after 'watch?v=' on the youtube page URL.

all Good now?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybersk8er
Not this again... Personally I believe it's a loud of bull. Just read the recent thread of another paranoid-obsessed person believing in 'REPTILIANS' governing humanity by disguising themselves as reporters on T.V!

And please don't make me use the word 'Reptilians' again, it's so ridiculous. I can't believe im replying on this thread.

You either have not done your research, you are a paid shill or you are unfortunately still manipulated. This is not the BS you normally see.

Believe what you will, I do not care if you beleive me, I am not trying to convince you. and If you are too stubborn to look at the evidence then why are you responding?

Thank you anyway

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
lPLJvAj1x98 is the number you need.

As for the video, i just think it is a bad recording. motion blur interlace

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I just think image bluring from motion causing this and the veins and tendons on the hands are causing confusion. The hand appears thin in the middle part of the video because he is moving his hand and the solid part is where the two blurs are overlapping.

Thank you for your view. But this is not a blur. This does not happen on normal humans and you cannot catch this just by watching the DVR. You have to break it down in a video editor. If you do not beleive that these beings are in control of this planet then there is not much I can do to change that. You must come to this understanding, on your own. But thank you for watching

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I really wished the link didn't work.

I just spent 5 minutes of my life watching some uneducated person explain how digital compression and interlaced frames are alien technology.

Yes, I skipped parts... I wasn't prepared to waste a further 11 minutes.

And please someone explain why a weather man? Because of the respect we give them?

edit on 24-5-2012 by dsm1664 because: added some space

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr

Suit yourself, now do it with a human! you are comparing apples to oranges.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664

I really wished the link didn't work.

I just spent 5 minutes of my life watching some uneducated person explain how digital compression and interlaced frames are alien technology.

Yes, I skipped parts... I wasn't prepared to waste a further 11 minutes.

And please someone explain why a weatherman? Because of the respect we give them?

just for the record I am college educated. And yet another person who doesn't even listen to the evidence and explanation given by the researcher. another person totally convinced of his own superiority. good luck to you

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunkafungus

Originally posted by Fisherr

Suit yourself, now do it with a human!

Easy, just watch this video

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You either have not done your research, you are a paid shill or you are unfortunately still manipulated. This is not the BS you normally see. Believe what you will, I do not care if you believe me, I am not trying to convince you. and If you are too stubborn to look at the evidence then why are you responding?

Actually.. It is you who has not done their research, or is a paid shill. Because this whole reptilian nonsense has already been clearly explained countless times, but you would know that, because you didn't do any research outside of David Icke's paranoid fantasies.

But see, Icke is at least better than you, because he doesn't actually believe the crap he says, it's written all over his face when he's talking about it, it's pure BS and he knows it. Beyond that, clearly, have the time he's making crap up as he goes along.

But it's done the trick, countless people have "woken up" to the "reptilian" invasion.

Guess what? We all watched "They Live!" too, sorry.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

First thing he says is he implores you to go to David Icke's site ..... that should set alarm bells ringing .
A shape shifting reptilian weather man

post by chunkafungus
This is not the BS you normally see

Yes it is

edit on 24-5-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
crack is wack

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Ignorance is high today.
2nd

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Thank you for your view. But this is not a blur. This does not happen on normal humans and you cannot catch this just by watching the DVR. You have to break it down in a video editor. If you do not beleive that these beings are in control of this planet then there is not much I can do to change that. You must come to this understanding, on your own. But thank you for watching

Its not that I do not believe that other beings created/control the planet, its just that this video is not very convincing. As most of the video anomaly can be explained some way or the other. The blur is not dependant on wether the subject of the video is a human or a car(as another person has posted), it depends on the camera, method of recording and also on compression.
edit on 24/5/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

just for the record I am college educated. And yet another person who doesn't even listen to the evidence and explanation given by the researcher. another person totally convinced of his own superiority. good luck to you

May I ask what college you went to?

(just want to know so I don't send my kids there)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I appreciate the work you put into this. Interesting stuff. I'm still currently watching the video (Where I am, it takes roughly 40 minutes to load the entire video...painful)
I'm still new to this particular subject and currently looking around and doing a little bit of a research. Interesting so far...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join