It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STOP THE MADNESS: Pakistan official: US drone strike hits mosque; 10 killed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
When are "WE" Americans going to say enough is enough?

I thought they were going to shoot down our drones if they flew over their airspace......They should!!

Our clock is ticking before our eyes....we will soon reading stories like this happening in the US. If we don’t condemn our Governments actions now…..it will be too late to stop it on our on soil.

Is there anyone willing to stand up and start the movement to abolish these activities?

O’ wait……..We are already cattle moving through TSA check points…….Even though there are growls from a few, there is “NO” real movement to stop it………….And we know the Government is expanding it to all types of travel inside the US………

Its 6:00am and I am venting…….Everyone have a “Good Day” under the eyes of Big G......

Updated at 4:43 a.m. ET: A U.S. drone strike hit a village mosque in northwest Pakistan Thursday morning, killing at least 10 people, a Pakistani official and witnesses told NBC News.

Local tribesmen said ten bodies were pulled from the debris and that efforts were underway to retrieve others, NBC News reported.

"The drone fired two missiles and hit the village mosque where a number of people were offering Fajr (morning) prayer," local tribal elder Roashan Din told NBC News.

MSN

edit on 24-5-2012 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
this is exactly what US is doing wrong, they are killing innocent people. What makes US think they will not take revenge back. The families who keeps on loosing their family members on stupid drone strikes are probably angry and sad. US is not doing the right thing and to make it even, they will plan attack against US. Pakistan has nukes and a lot of missiles , so US should watch out and deff stop this unnecessary strikes.
edit on 24-5-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Okay, At work now and took a deep breath………….

What “we” Americans living in the US need to realize is that where ever a US unmanned drone flies, there is a drone air strike in that country.

By 2020 there will be 30,000 drones in the air over the US. The FAA is rushing to get these drones in the air ASAP.

The bill requires the FAA to rush a plan to get as many drones in the air as possible within nine months.

30,000 Drones ASAP

There will be drone air strikes on US soil and by the track record of our military there will be innocent life taken in the “name” of national security………….

Are you ready for your son, daughter to be at the wrong place at the wrong time when a US drone makes that fatal error?

I am sure there are families overseas where this has occurred…………But they can do nothing…….Their Governments are “already” a tyranny state………

If you wait for your favorite politician to do something…………..Then Christmas might as well be canceled…..

Can we do something? Sure……………..

Educate the people, Get them involved, Organize by states and march on Washington with “millions” of signatures and voices saying “NO MORE”……..

But wait, that would interfere with American Idol tonight……………..or is that America Is Idle?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Community-organizer Obama is also a stone-cold community destroyer. I cannot imagine how anyone could operate a drone - with administration approval - and pull the trigger on homes or other structures knowing that there are innocent people inside. This is murder, and why no country is trying to prosecute them is strange. "War" is just a word to cover-up murder, and people accept it "Oh, it's a war, it's okay" without turning on their humanity button.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

The Iraqi military will use U.S.-manufactured drone aircraft to protect its oil platforms in the Persian Gulf, officials told reporter Jim Michaels with USA Today on Monday. The drones are just part of more than $15 billion of U.S.-made military hardware, including fighter jets, tanks and other vehicles, authorized for sale to the Iraqi government.
why is Iraq buying drones from US, what is the real purpose, they are saying they want the drones , to guard the Persian gulf oil platforms. What if Iraq is selling them to Iran and Pakistan. www.rawstory.com...

why are we selling weapons?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Why do we sell any military hardware? Money and more wars...............It is the elite’s private game of “You Sank My Battleship”

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I can't help it- but uh, why isn't anyone worried about the guilty?
Don't they deserve a trial? Don't their families deserve to hear the evidence against them so that they know they were guilty, or at least can look at the people involved with some knowlege of why it happened?

IE I know Americans think my brother killed xyz, I don't believe it, but that's the verdict of the court.

To kill from the skies, without even personally doing anything to cause the death, other than to say

Let fire and hailstorm rain down on xyz at this coordinate

is a power like a GOD. Do we want to MAKE our governments GOD? Do we want them to let themselves assume to be?

Jeez I sound like I'm a lot more religious than I am. Sorry for that, but this is just wrong.
ALL this depersonalization happening to humanity- it is just really wrong.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Great post!! When Governments become Gods and rain their tyranny from the skies without due process even on foreign lands,,,,,the people of the Government are next……….History will repeat itself…

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
When are "WE" Americans going to say enough is enough?

I thought they were going to shoot down our drones if they flew over their airspace......They should!!

Our clock is ticking before our eyes....we will soon reading stories like this happening in the US. If we don’t condemn our Governments actions now…..it will be too late to stop it on our on soil.

Is there anyone willing to stand up and start the movement to abolish these activities?

O’ wait……..We are already cattle moving through TSA check points…….Even though there are growls from a few, there is “NO” real movement to stop it………….And we know the Government is expanding it to all types of travel inside the US………

poor little mosque, too bad. it's called war idiot even when our hands are tied people get killed, That is the definition of war, death, # happens and people die in wars. I bet you have never posted a single article about the 3000 innocent people killed on 9/11 have you, because their deaths really don't mean a damn thing to you or your kind.

Its 6:00am and I am venting…….Everyone have a “Good Day” under the eyes of Big G......

Updated at 4:43 a.m. ET: A U.S. drone strike hit a village mosque in northwest Pakistan Thursday morning, killing at least 10 people, a Pakistani official and witnesses told NBC News.

Local tribesmen said ten bodies were pulled from the debris and that efforts were underway to retrieve others, NBC News reported.

"The drone fired two missiles and hit the village mosque where a number of people were offering Fajr (morning) prayer," local tribal elder Roashan Din told NBC News.

MSN

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mcamp2011

This is a perfect example of total disdain of our fellow man. Is the jerk operating the joystick unable to fire just one missile? And who the hell gives the orders to totally disregard another country's sovereignty like that? Wait, maybe they didn't really get OBL and are still trying. Well, it may sound pathetic, but not as pathetic as blowing up everyone inside a mosque.
Next time they want a coalition of the willing, I hope people will rise up against it. Enough murder!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

like I said too bad, poor little mosque, I am sure you wouldn't give a # if it were a christian church. Murder, that's a laugh when you are in a war... what planet do you live on? murder, really? when you televise cutting someones head off that's murder... when you stand in the streets and cheer because 3000 people were just killed by your hero terrorists, that's murder. LOL murder in a war, damn I have heard it all now but expect that from someone like you...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You have Muslim terrorist, Iranian terrorist, Al Qaeda terrorist and terrorist off all kinds. Are we go to add one more to that list? Are we going to add American terrorist to that list? Or is it too late, we already have

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mcamp2011

Wow the personal attack is unjustified and uncalled for. I come from a former American military family who showed me what wars are for and what they do to people. I do think that unjust wars are murder, no matter how you cut it. I don't cry for a building or a religion, but for the innocent victims all over the world, including those who were in the towers.

top topics

join